What do you like to do when your kids are away?

Whether your kids are at a friends, with your ex, or anywhere else, what activities do you like to do when your kids are not with you?

3 0

This may sound strange BUT I clean. I love the fact that I get it clean and it stays that way, at least for a bit. Its nice to be able to turn around when the job is done and see it actually looks done, lol. Then I relax as best I can and patiently wait for my crew to be home again to fill the void :)

2
41 0

my best friend's mother makes $67 an hour on the internet. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her pay was $19342 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this website ......www.max38.com

4 1

I pour a glass of wine and catch up on all my shows that I recorded over the week.

2
41 0

2 26

I drink....lol

2
41 0

2 3

Sleep n watch movie. I always watch movie aft kids went to bed at nite.

1
41 0

369 20

Enjoy the peace and quiet! lol Usually end up watching tv, going to a movie with my hubby, or just lounging and sleeping! If I'm in the middle of a book, I might read. But too, there are times when I'm bored because they're gone and I'm wondering...how did I ever keep busy before they came along? lol They're going on spring break vacation for 3 days with the grandparents, so I better start planning my "stay-cation" so I don't get too bored. ;)

1
1 15

Hage you read The Hunger Games series? You could do that on your staycation

2 0

I take a hot bath and then lay in the bed and watch tv

0
4 9

When the kids are gone I love to spend time with my husband alone. It is so nice to relax and get the chance to stay connected. If my husband is gone, I just enjoy the quiet and relax.

0
41 0

26 0

Have a glass of wine and enjoy the quiet

0
41 0

9 7

Sleep!!

0
41 0

1 8

sleep

0
41 0

17 1

i sleeeeeeeeeeeep and play warcraft

0
41 0

5 4

i go out to a gig or just speand the time sleeping or having a nice diner with my hubbi

0
41 0

14 27

I like to sort through some of the mess, attempt to organize some paperwork/bills and do a proper clean on the first night. Then I enjoy the quiet with either a good book, using the computer (without being interrupted or bumped off!), watching the shows I LIKE, and/or getting together with friends. I am also a huge fan of live music, so whenever possible I try to see a local band. One time I actually went skydiving...time to get my life back!! :)

0
1 15

I loved your post until you said time to get your life back. ...your children are your life. Yes, it is nice to have that time to yourself, and all mothers need that...but in the end they are your life.