What is a good name for boys?

49 0

If names such as Xavier and Oliver are considered good, strong names for boys, why not go all out with such androgenous names as Francis, Jesse, Taylor, Leslie and so forth? You'd better teach your sons to fight at an early age, though! If the more commonplace boys' names like Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, David, Kevin, Jeffrey, et cetera, aren't masculine enough, then try Max or Bruno. I'd hate to have some of these people name my son!

1
1 0

I love Bentley, Charlie, Caiden, James, Abbot, William, Logan, Chase, Walker, Carson, Xander, Xavier, Shay, Liam, Noah, Mason, Cole, Dylan, Collin, Nolan, Alex, Hunter, Bennett, Gavin, Braiden, Seth, Cameron, Brian, Duncan, Elliott, Oliver...Many more! Lol.

1
1 0

*Abbott

4 4

Michael and Matthew-good strong names that can't be given a poetic goofy name attached- (I.E. George-"Georgie porgie" Richard- Dickie Rickie- cuz lets face it kids can be mean

1
0 4

I love the name Jaco., My newest grandson born in August 2010 was named Jacob. We call him Jake and sometimes Jakie this name suits him to a T. He is really outgoing and so sweet with big Blue eyes and the cutest smile. He looks so much like my husband, his grandfather and he is so close to him.

1
1 0

I have a little nephew named Jacob. It's a perfect name for a little man with BIG personality :) I also call him Jakey for short.

0 20

well we ended up with twin girls, but my list of boys names that i liked were, Zander, Sebastien, Raven, Thomas, Christian, James(jimmy) and storm.

1
0 13

our sons names are lucas and leland. both strong names but family names as well.

1
23 0

Laurence, George and Henry are my faveroute boys name!

1
0 12

A good boys name should be a strong name, for the personality that he will have when he is older. Some that come to mind are....Gavin (my son's name), Luke, Ethan, Jake, Ben.

1
13 5

I have a Jake, well Jacob and a Ben (Benjamin)!! :)

0 0

rose

0
1

Sebastian

0
63 17

I like

Nolan
Lucas
Aidan
Hunter

0
1 0

If I'd had sons, they would have been Christopher Dean (Dean after the dad) and Robert Edwin (after both of our Fathers)

0
13 0

we have Ted Harvey who is 5, people say it s very designer name, and I also SHOUT teddy -boy which i may sound like an old gypsy wife but he is so cute and never forgotten and all mine

0
0 0

plz tell some punjabi names for my boy and girl.

0
3 1

My boys names are Kevin Ashton(before Ashton was popular. he is 19 now), Corbin Thaddeus-Lee (named after his two grandpas Thaddeus and Lee, Chase Alexander, and Sebastian Blaise ( my cats name was Sebastian when I was a teen. And I just really loved the name)

0
0 0

i love the idea of giving our son both our name so he is named after both of us... My name is "Diane" and I liked "Dane" as the "masculine" of "Diane"... Followed by "Anthony Bruce" (daddy's first and middle name), TIMMERMAN I (our last name & of course~the FIRST:))... So our new baby boy son's name is:" Dane Anthony-Bruce Timmerman I" Beautiful son of Diane & Anthony Bruce Timmerman. Born November 6.2012 @ 12:40pm. 7lb 15oz & 20in. long of A PURE PERFECT BABY BOY! :) ♥

0
0 6

Andrew:-) It is traditional, and we still get compliments on what a "nice strong name." I was just looking for a boy name starting with an "A" and so happens his dad is Andy:-) Abel was my 2nd choice♥

0
42 6

well, i have 3 boys!! i named the 1st one Jayson (after my husband with a different spelling)middle name Joshua then my 2nd son is Jayden Jurnee (however, i wanted Jurnee as his 1st name) so, when it came to my 3rd son, i had to name him a double J too, and not only a J but a JAY.... my choices were limited...... i settled on Jaykob (the spelling for obvious reasons) Jordan and that way, i can call him Jake and get away from the hole J thing that i totally committed myself too!! :)

0
0 6

Lol..I can relate! We have 5 girls and all ended up with names starting with A. Totally unintentional, but after the 1st two we kind of just stuck with it so no one felt out of place. We just had a boy...and I ended up giving him an A name too,lol.

5 0

Hi.boys name:Adrian/Artin/Arsham/Ermeya/

0
23 21

I named my two boys Daniel Owen and Noah Isaac.... My other choices were Jeremiah, Aiden, and Christian.

0
19 7

jett james and logan jack

0
73 32

My son's name is Ronan. It is a very Irish name with that way of spelling (alt. spelling Ronin is Japanese.) Irish it means little seal, Japanese means Warrior without a master. I also really like the names Owen, Colton, Korbin and Wylie.

0
70 11

My boys are James Mark (Jim) and Samuel Peter (Sam) middle names are my husband Mark and Dad Peter, I like traditional names, we also liked William (Will or Billy) Stanley (Stan) but I loved Lucas (hubby didn't agree) We also looked to the family tree for inspiration. Jim is after my great uncle whose middle name is Gare! Which i've never heard of before.

0
0 14

I have 2 sons- Jacob Eric and Joshua William . Their middle names are after their dad (Eric) and my father (William). they both have sons and named them Logan Zachariah, Thomas Storm and Dante' Capone! My eldest Jacob (Jake) also just had a daughter and named her Phoenix Willow :)

0
54 34

There are loads of William,Jack,Ben,Dylan,Charlie,Ethan,Oliver.
I prefer different rather than unusal not popular but easy to spell.
I like Theo,Rufus,Nathaniel,Algernon or if you like simple.
Richard,Jeremy,Geffery,Samuel,Daniel.
I do a baby by the name of Keith.

0
1 0

Your son is going to be a man a lot longer than he will be a boy. You can't go wrong with a strong classic name for a boy. Look at lists that were popular years ago or at grandpa's name. Robert, James, Paul, George, Ben, Will, John.....

0
8 4

If you are a Christian, you might want to choose a Biblical name. There are alot of really beautiful ones, and you can usually find their meanings. My 3 boys are Joshua Matthew, Timothy Joel, and Jeremy Daniel. I love those names, but other's I like are, Benjamin, Thomas, Nathaniel, Josiah,Zephaniah, Isaiah, Joseph, Jeremiah, Jonah,Jonathan,and Samuel.