What has been your most frustrating moment as a mom?

Being a mom is one of the most fulfilling experiences. But at times it can also be one of the most frustrating. What parenting experience has really driven you up the wall?

1 1

My 11 year old son, ALWAYS has to have the last word, and he just doesn't know when to stop. It will drive you insane!

1
1 0

my 11 year old son like that too

4 33

Trying to break the cycle of my girls following my path like I did my mum and get them to better themselves(which means them putting in more effort to achieve more)

1
0 0

GREAT ARTICLE FOR THIS:
"The kids Are Driving me NUTS and I'm seriously about to lose my Sh**!"
http://www.3stagesofgirl.com

0
95 0

Handling toddler temper tamtrums, especially the ones in public places, have got to be the biggest challenge, as of now. Also, it's nearly impossible to relax in public outings because I'm always on edge trying to predict my active toddler's next move and keeping him out of harm's way. So I'd say I don't find joy in going out to visit other people's homes or social gatherings, because I find them to be way too stressful with a naughty toddler, who will either break something and/or get hurt ,if I as much as blink for a second.

0
88 0

My 3 year old daughter still waking up in the middle of the night to go pee pee and having a newborn that only breastfeeds so thats means he wakes up every 2 hours :( .. i dnt get sleep ..

0
0 14

potty training my youngest, she gets that she doesnt want the diaper on after its dirty now but will strip the diaper off before i get a chance to change it. i have cleaned up so may poopy messes out of my carpet now its rediculous. we do the potty chair thing, i offer incentives to do it on the potty and still no progress. im running out of ideas, and clean patches of carpet :(

0
0 0

THEIR MOUTHS!!!

0
0 23

i spent 2 years trying to get my 12 year old transferred to a new school because he has been bullied by not only students for 2 years but then last year a teacher decided to start in on the action too! Then instead of treating my son like the bullied victim the district tried treating him like a "troubled child!" Finally we got a new vice principal and she did more for my son in the first 2 days of school the the other staff had done for him in 2 years! Not to mention he had been going to the same school since K!

0
1 0

Mine frustrating moments are feeding my oldest son and putting the younger son to bed. I have one boy sleeps well, but eats poorly; one boy eats well but sleep poorly.

0
0 0

And i have one boy who potties well but eats poorly and one boy who eats well and potties poorly, times like these i wish my twins would be more in synce

0 0

Potty Training and picky eating

0
36 0

My son in his early teens was harder to handle than when he was a baby and toddler.

0
8 10

My 4 year old's attitude! Oh man I love her to death but she is defiant and doesn't listen at times and my DH and I just want to tape her mouth shut! Other times she is so sweet and we play and have fun then others she turns into a little monster!

0
11 0

You just described our 5 year old....I feel better knowing we aren't the only ones going through this phase