What inspired you to start blogging?

0 0

As a way to document past party themes.

0
0 0

Many family and friends were asking for tips and tricks when putting their children's birthday parties together, so I decided to start a blog as a way of helping, sharing and maybe even inspiring others.

0
0 0

I was inspired to start blogging because it was a way to connect with people around the world and get a peek at how they live. Plus, blogging helps improve my writing skills. Now i write for 3 different online magazines and newspapers.

0
0 0

I love to talk. Blogging allows me to share my thoughts with my readers about my parties. My readers subscribe to my blog because they are interested in what I do. I love designing parties and sharing ideas with everyone.

0
0 0

Pretty simple, because I'm obsessed with following other blogs! Hostess with the Mostess, Pizzazzerie and The TomKat Studio are just a few of the many that have inspired me to be creative and that planning parties is fabulous and down right FUN!! I have a huge passion for anything that involves parties, paper and crafts so after awhile I thought, "Hey, maybe I should try this out." So, I did and I just love it. Even though it is all relatively new to me and I don't blog near as often as I'd like, I really enjoy it and hope to gather more followers as more people hear of me and like what I do.

0
0 0

My dear friend, Emilie, approached me with the fun notion of starting a baby shower blog. She was fantastic in introducing me to all the top bloggers and to everything there is about blogging. As I love both graphic design and party design, as well as my own babies, this baby blogging seemed to be the perfect activity for me as a stay-at-home mom. Although I have gone back to work as a freelance designer, I still love blogging and perhaps one day will have it be my full-time job.

0
0 0

My blog began in 2009 when we were building our house -- I thought I would be a great way to document the beginnnings of a new home (hence the name Mrs A In The Cove). It however developed into something more - I discovered a passion for styling and along the way created a business doing just that. My blog today is about many things - my life, my styling, my photography journey, my family, the party tables I create for myself and for others.

0
0 0

We needed to create a portfolio of all of our work as well as a way to communicate to all of our fans. We were moving at such a fast pace and wanted to be able to document our journey as Anders Ruff. We loved hearing from our clients and fans and thought that a blog would be the perfect way to interact with the world. We have gotten wonderful ideas, feedback and excitement through blogging and connecting with our fans and clients.

0
0 0

We were inspired to start blogging initially after reading some of the other wonderful blogs out there. We wanted to share the fabulous parties we have been putting together for our clients, as well as what is inspiring us, with others.

0
1 0

I went to a National Event Planning conference in 2009 and went to a class about social media. I had recently opened my children's event planning company and had never heard of blogging. The conference was in January 2009 and I finally took the plunge of my own blog in August 2009. I have such a passion for parties and creating memories and love blogging about things that inspire me.

0
0 38

Once I launched this business about 6 months ago, I looked for as many outlets to reach people and blogging just seemed to be the next natural step. Trust me, it is a constant learning process about what works and what doesn't, but I feel like I am getting there. I always stay open to learning new ways and techniques on how to make my blog better for the people that choose to read it.

0
0 0

My career took off right after college in the Construction Management field and when the market was no longer flooded with resources to build in Las Vegas – the opportunity arose to be able to follow my dream. SBC was created as a resource to purchase custom invitations in a market where streamline and themed parties were a trend. A few months into opening my shop, clients were requesting party planning ideas and DIY. My outlet was blogging and the feedback was wonderful. Now we strive to meet the needs of all (partiers) by featuring, creating and inspiring. My joy and inspiration come from my son and watching him explore the world.

0
0 0

I opened my Etsy shop in May of last year and wanted a way to showcase my latest printable collections. I started the Love The Day blog and fell in love with showcasing creative real parties and fun entertaining ideas.

0
0 0

My blog is an extension of my website with a little bit of my voice. My website is stepping stone for clients to see my work, but on my blog potential clients can see me in action -- the blog is updated weekly, while my website is updated probably every 6 months.

0
0 0

I love parties and love to plan them! I always seem to get great feedback and many questions about how to pull off my ideas when I put on a party or charity event. It made me realize that most people want to have fun & unique parties, but don't know where to start. So, I created my blog to show the moms who aren't professional party planners how they can pull off a great party while staying within a budget. So many parties seem to be "over-the-top". My goal is to break down the details of the "over-the-top party". I wanted to show DIY tricks and party secrets that I incorporate in my own parties. Anyone can have a fantastic party!

0
0 0

Mostly pure excitement for a creative avenue of communication. We felt that creating a blog was an ideal way to keep our followers aware of what is happening everyday at Silverbox. It's the personal touch a blog offers, that we like the most. Our biggest reward comes from making people feel like a superstar, whether highlighted in a photo session, invitation or special event.

0
0 0

I started my blog about 2 1/2 years ago when there were hardly any other "party" blogs out there. It was a way to share my party style & point of view, and support my local party design business. Since then, Celebrations At Home Blog has become a thriving 'inspiration' site that is a business all its own.

0
0 0

I started blogging as soon as we launched Catch My Party in 2009. But it wasn't until I began seeing the amazing parties people were adding to our site that I figured out what I wanted my blog to be -- a place where I could show off beautiful parties and feature the talented people behind them.

0
0 0

I've had a personal blog for a while, used to worked for a professional blogging company (Sugar Inc.), and know that the blogosphere is a really accessible and valuable way to stay connected and informed with other like-minded spirits. I guess I think of blogs as virtual baby-books or portfolios. I realized that I knew so many talented party throwing gals, host tons of parties myself, love making invites, and doing all that crafty stuff and thought a blog would be a great way to collect it all into a party portfolio of sorts. I'm pooling all of the ideas I love and all of the parties I've created into one easy to find place.

0
0 0

I initially began blogging as a creative outlet. Having kept a journal since the 3rd grade, as well as having scrapbooked for years, blogging was a natural progression for me. Creating a blog where I could share the things I'm passionate about seemed to be the perfect answer for my busy life and allowed me to combine so many of my different passions and interests into one nice, neat little package (writing, photography, entertaining, party styling, crafting, baking, graphic design, etc.).

0
0 5

My children, their birthdays, my love of design, of crafts and entertaining, my wish to connect with like minded people.

0
0 0

Blogging was intimidating at first and it took a while to really jump in. It wasn't until we realized that we wanted to share the parties we create with other moms that blogging came more naturally to us.

0
0 0

After leaving my career in real estate to stay home with my two little ones (Tommy & Kate = TomKat), I decided to start a blog to showcase decorating, parties and crafts that I was creating.

0
0 0

It was a creative outlet for me. I started my blog for fun...I wanted a place to post all the different parties I planned/styled.

0
0 0

When a lot of my friends suddenly started getting engaged & married back around 2003/2004, I always signed up to host or help with the the bridal showers and bachelorette parties and LOVED it. I didn't like most of the themes and party products that were most prevalent/typical back then (hearts and doves and wedding rings), so I started coming up with my own themes that were a little more playful and tailored to the guest of honor. I started to get a lot of calls and emails from guests after the parties, asking where I found this or how I made that. I was a graphic and web designer by day already, so I realized that if I just put everything online, I could easily direct people where to go to find ALL the answers regarding each party theme in one easy spot.

0