What kind of sunscreen is your favorite?

Sunscreen and sunblock are essentials when kids are outdoors. Which type of sunscreen is your favorite?

18 0

Melaleuca Sunshades is by far the BEST sunscreen.We have never burned in the last 5yrs since using the product even without repplying.Lord knows I have forgotton to do so. It is not sticky,smelly or leave that residue on your hands. It is "green"without any harsh chemicals or ingredients.Don't be fooled by products made "for kids" .They are filled with toxic chemicals. www.shopgreensavegreen.com

2
0 0

Arbonne all the way!!!

1
0 9

I'm with you Kirsty!!! Pure * Safe * Beneficial Arbonne - Sensitive skin — at five months or 55 years — requires special skin care. Protect baby’s delicate skin with this gentle, water-resistant sunscreen that provides broad-spectrum sun protection. Formulated with SPF 30+, this lotion provides maximum protection for sensitive skin. With oat, aloe and shea butter oils, ABC Arbonne Baby Care Sunscreen 30+ is great for babies, children, plus extremely sensitive skin!

3 41

i use Amber Solaire as i tend to get rashes with certain products. I have used it for years and use factor 50 on my children aged 5 and 6.

1
0 0

I like Sun Putty Face SPF30. Great protection, 100% natural and my daughter’s and my skin looks great since we’ve been using it. Our skin is sensitive and we have found Sun Putty to be gentle. I coach soccer and she is on the field a lot.

Powerful, natural, water-resistant, broad-spectrum EVA/UVB protection that goes-on-clear. They say it is safe for you and the environment… EWG rated them as very safe.

Get out there…but stay protected…

0
0 0

ewg.org - best place to go. I like California Baby and kinesys spray for quick on-the-go body application (both rate high on EWG). The Vit D comment below - agree, need kids to get more Vit D.... but melanoma is a real risk. 10-15 min unprotected exposure per day, plus a Vit D substitute seems like a much more sensible approach than NO sunscreen at all.

0
0 0

I too love the Melaleuca sunscreen; it covers really well and is not greasy (but you do need to be a member to buy their products). I also use the Bull Frog clear spray. Though I am not a huge fan of spray ons, this one is quick and it works. With all the soccer/football practices & games, it only takes a few seconds to protect my kids from the hot Florida sun! Coppertone sports sticks for the face for extra protection.

0
152 47

IsaSunGuard! It doesn't make me breakout in a rash,not even on my face... and it works!! (It's all natural too.) It's worked no matter what region we are in. Getting ready to go on a cruise and it's for sure one of the first things i'm going to pack! It's from the Rejuvity skin care line through my company....love it!!!!

Linda

0
13 0

We stopped using sunscreen. The truth about sunscreen is that it prevents a body from absorbing vitamin D from sunlight. Our bodies do not make vitamin D naturally. We need to get it from external sources, the easiest wasy is sunlight, which is free. You can also get it from fatty fish if you can afford to feed your family enough fish to have healthy levels of vitamin D. Here is a link to a page with articles about the importance of vitamin D:
http://naturalnews.com/vitamin_d.html
a small quote about vitamin D : "Actually a hormone, Vitamin D helps protect us against serious health concerns such as cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disorders, several types of cancer (including breast, colon and prostate), diabetes, emotional difficulties, such as depression and bipolar disorder, muscle function and gum health.
Many health care professionals agree that a majority of their clients/patients are Vitamin D deficient. In fact, a recent review of federal government health data shows that three-fourths of Americans surveyed are vitamin D deficient."

0
169 43

I have always used Water Babies. Worked for my 5 kids in the Southern California beach weather.

0
15 24

Badger is the best and California Baby is a close second. I would recommend everyone check out ewg.org to see how their favourite sunscreen measures up in terms of safety and effectiveness.

0
28 0

Hello,everybody,the good shoping place,offer fashion goods and nfl jerseys throwback classic,the new season was coming soon, click in. buy something with your and your family! ===== http://www.clothingshoeschina.org ==== Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33 UGG BOOT $50 Nike s h o x(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $33 Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33 Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16 Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30 Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12 New era cap $9 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $18 FREE SHIPPING Accept PayPal Payment! http://www.clothingshoeschina.org Cheap Jordan Shoes,Discount Gucci Shoes,Replica NFL Jerseys, Discount Designer Handbags,Wholesale Hollister Clothing Louis Vuitton Clothing From China! A friendship founded on business is better than business founded on friendship. Thanks! Add a comment