What lifestyle changes did you make when you were pregnant?

Many moms change some aspect of their lifestyle while they're pregnant. Did you make any changes and if so was it easy or hard to do?

130 7

Saw a midwife regularly. Took some herbal pills to help me sleep. Got a massage everynight from my boyfriend which put me to sleep.

0
108 76

Pregnancy was such a wonderful gift for me. As soon as my husband and I decided to start trying, I made a ton of lifestyle changes. I immediately started to eat better and exercise more. I paid more attention to my bodies rhythms. Once I was actually was pregnant, I was super diligent about everything that I ate and drank. I changed over to completely organic foods and gave up , almost completely all junk food. The biggest change for me, was giving up my night owl ways. I loved late night TV, but pregnancy is not conducive to staying up late. So resting became a huge part of my pregnancy.

0
44 0

I went from owning many exotic dangerous animals to as soon as I found out I was pregnant getting rid of ALL of them because safety, which became my biggest concern in everything. I also ditched the mohawk and grew my hair out and took out my ear gauges. All because I want to be a good role model as a mother which is now the most important role that I have.

0
8 13

I stopped drinking caffeine, that was a major one for me. I drank caffeine all the time (I worked as much as I could and slept very little - thought caffeine helped me). Now I can't drink caffeine, it makes me sick.

0