What should I give my son whom stopped breastfeeding at 9 months?

4 0

Hi everyone!!!
I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex boyfriend back after a break up. I'm Cora L. Sanchez 28 yr old from UK, it has become a testimony that i most share among our society today and i hold a very strong stand against it, that is why i have put it as a must for me to spread the news about Dr Ahmed as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you? Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/Whats-app: +2348160153829
save your crumbling home and change of grades its 100% safe.
I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.

0
2 0

Introduce him to baby foods/ purees. Table food and baby food are both great for a 9 month old. Since he is 9 months old I think you can keep giving him formula for a few months. A good idea would be to consult a nutritionist or pediatrician. For my first it was very different then my second! It changes from kid to kid!

0