What are some Father's Day gift ideas?

Father's Day is just around the corner! What are some great gift ideas for what to get that special dad?

14 0

A couple years ago I took my girls to one of those booths in the mall...you know a photo booth with the option of turning it into a sketch? I took a photo with each girl, printed it out as a sketch, bought relatively nice frames and some pretty letter stickers. I put "Daddy's girls" across the top and across the bottom wrote "We Love You" this year I am going to put an updated photo in them from the same booth and start a new one with our youngest daughter. Of course if you have a boy something like "Daddy's boy" or "Daddy's little man" or "My Boy" etc you get the idea.

3
122 0

Hi everyone! (How to Get My Ex Back). I'm so excited my husband is back after he have left me for another woman. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail:( Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on: +2348072370762 ). I am Donna Murray by name and i reside here in Silver Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs Florida 34488, United States.If you have any problem contact him and guarantee you that he will help you. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .

0 0

0
122 0

Hi everyone,i am so excited i got my Ex husband Back with the help of a powerfully and genuine spell caster online called Dr Unity.I am Natasha Hayes by name and i reside here in London, United Kingdom. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{Unityspelltemple@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past{7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our marriage was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster Dr Unity. So, i will advice you out there, if you have any problem contact Dr Unity,i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you and you will be the next to share your testimony to every one in the world!!. Email him at( Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348072370762 and you can also visit his website for more details: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com )thanks to Dr Unity,Please share this with your friends.. Visit Dr Unity website http://tiffanymarie1.deviantart.com/journal/WELCOME-TO-MY-WEBSITE-DR-UNITY-SPELL-TEMPLE-612291157

43 14

my daughter is almost 2 so we are going to make cup cakes (found a nice recipe online) with a 'BBQ' theme and im helping her make a fathers day card.she loves to help cook and color so i think they are perfect ideas for us.

0
9 12

iPad for my sweetie, Filson jacket for my dad.

0
122 0