What are some Father's Day gift ideas?

Father's Day is just around the corner! What are some great gift ideas for what to get that special dad?

8 0

A couple years ago I took my girls to one of those booths in the mall...you know a photo booth with the option of turning it into a sketch? I took a photo with each girl, printed it out as a sketch, bought relatively nice frames and some pretty letter stickers. I put "Daddy's girls" across the top and across the bottom wrote "We Love You" this year I am going to put an updated photo in them from the same booth and start a new one with our youngest daughter. Of course if you have a boy something like "Daddy's boy" or "Daddy's little man" or "My Boy" etc you get the idea.

3
1

Bbq tool set will give him an excuse to grill :)

Set found on: http://wellgifted.co/top-15-gift-ideas-for-guys/

0
0 0

0
43 14

my daughter is almost 2 so we are going to make cup cakes (found a nice recipe online) with a 'BBQ' theme and im helping her make a fathers day card.she loves to help cook and color so i think they are perfect ideas for us.

0
9 12

iPad for my sweetie, Filson jacket for my dad.

0