What are some great Father's Day activities?

Father's Day is just around the corner! What are some ideas for family activities days will love?

3 19

Give dad a "yes" day with the kids! Moms and dads are constantly disciplining their kids and following a schedule or structured routine... let dad take the kids and just enjoy them; they want ice cream for breakfast = "yes!", they want to play in the mud = "yes!", they don't want to brush their hair = "yes!", they want to stay in their jammies and watch movies all day = "yes!"

3
10 6

Happy Fathers Day . Mine has passed

1
0 4

Mine too.. :(

7 19

Going out with Dad for a community bike ride or hiking w/ Dad then having a late BBQ w/ Dad.

1
1 20

take dad out for some wings or his favorite food, or maybe make him breakfast in bed. Food is the way to a mans heart. You can pack a picnic and go to the park. Play soccer or frisbee. If he likes golf take him to the range to swing a few balls. or if he enjoys fishing take him on a fishing trip

1
0 0

I'm taking hubby to see Earth Wind and Fire. And my daughter will make him a card nd smoother hit with lots of love.

0
0 0

With 9 kids we rarely eat meat, let alone steak, so we are buying our favorite dad a steak and a beer and letting him kick his feet up and relax. After the kids go to bed, I am taking him to the late movie....sitter is cheaper after the kids are in bed...should be a blast!

0
0 9

Mum's baby-sitting and I'm taking hubby (kids still too young to understand) and my dad to the cinema to watch a new 3d film B-)

0