What are some legitimate work from home opportunities for moms?

With so many scams for work at home opportunities, it can be very difficult to distinguish what is legitimate and what is not. What are some safe work from home opportunities moms can use?

0 7

I work from home and have done so for over 6 years. I do medical billing. I set my own hours and I'm my own boss. I'm home for my son when he's sick or there's no school, and I never have to worry about daycare. It's wonderful!

added 3/22/12:
I just wanted to add (due the amazing amount of responses for this post) I am very fortunate to have had this opportunity just kind of fall in my lap. I worked for a private medical practice for many years (in the office before and during my pregnancy) where the MDs did their own billing. After I had my son, I was still a full time employee, but scaled back my hours at the office and started to work some of my hours at home. This worked out great for the practice and myself. Eventually, I ended up just completely working from home for this practice, and became an "independent contractor" for them. Basically it has taken off from there, and since it's all electronic it can be done from anywhere.
I have no formal schooling, but many years of experience with coding and medical billing, so my qualifications look great. I would suggest that if you don't have any schooling/certificates for this, then you should seek to get that under your belt first, unless you are like me with many years of experience to compensate for the schooling and then go from there. I would then seek out private practices that do their own billing internally and see if they offer any home based positions, or if you want to be self employed (basically like I am) see if they have any use for an independent contractor for billing purposes. Also, look into larger medical billing companies to see of they offer home based positions as well.

Hope this helps!

18
0 0

Hello Jessica - can you post information on the medical billing company you use or email me the info at sonjafoster@yahoo.com? Thanks!!! Sonja

0 0

I wouldn't close the door on Network Marketing. Some of the most successful business minds are buying them (Warren Buffet, Pampered Chef). I am a publisher of two magazines and it's an extrememly stressful job with deadlines galore, and I have an adorable three-year old that demands all my attention. My happiest time was around 2.5 years ago when I first had Sydnee and I joined a MLM because I genuinely liked the product. I started casually mentioning it on Facebook and next thing you know I am making an additional 30K a year. It's not a yatch, but it was fun waking up in the morning and knowing that I made money while I slept. Many people are under the impression that you don't have to work a MLM business. Well, I have news for you, it's just another business model that like another business model, you have to make people aware of it (word-of-mouth) to see results. I recently joined a start-up coming (MLM) that launched in Boise, Idaho and same scenerio is occuring. It's cleaning products, who doesn't use those?

9
0 0

I have been happy with working at home, compared to how much I would make working outside the home in customer service or sales, it might be a little less.. but the fact that I can make my own schedule, be there for my kids, work in my jammies when I want and not spend money on gas, it is well worth it. I have a "party" job buying gold, which then gives me my social fix. Parties are a great way for me to meet people, and the amount of money to be made is AMAZING! If anyone has sold gold lately, you know how much you can make with so little... and I get 10% of all party profits. There are many gold buying companies, if you decide to buy gold or if you have a party and want to sell gold, do not deal with anyone who will not tell you how much they are paying the customer per gram. It is important to deal with someone who is honest and upfront. Feel free to ask me about either of my jobs.. LindaBuysGold@yahoo.com

1 20

I know of 2 legit WAH jobs are Convergys & support.com. The requirement really is to be tech savvy with computers and software. Both of these companies offer benefits and good hourly wages.

9
0 24

how would i get ahold of them?

167 19

The administrators of this site don't allow us to advertise specific businesses or business opportunities. I'd follow a couple of rules that, after much experience with scams and the like, I believe will protect you. Stick with opportunities that don't require a fee up front. Legitimate jobs will seek out the people who can do the job, and will pay them for the time and/or product they turn out. If you have to buy some starter kit, or pay for 'exclusive' access to information, you'll likely end up with product you never completely get rid of, or the person selling the information is actually making their money selling the eBook you're buying instead of doing what they're teaching. Sales and marketing jobs really aren't for everyone. Ideally, find something you can do for neighbors or friends. Anything you'd pay for is probably a good place to start when it comes to services you could offer.

9
5 0

My sincerest apologies. It was not my intent to solicit....and I am sorry to have violated the business opportunity rule.

0 5

I, too, make money online from home. I blog for a company and it's my 4th month, and I am averaging 3K per month. There are great opportunities out there. Not all online jobs are scams or too good to be true :-) I am so blessed to have found this opportunity as it allows me to stay home with my four kids and make money.

8
0 12

Hi Melissa! Sounds good. How'd you find this opportunity? emmaostlin@yahoo.se

0 18

While there are plenty of scams there are also PLENTY of decent of opportunities. Don't let anyone talk you out of what you can or cannot do. I am one of those who's working a network marketing business. It's NOT a scam. What it does do is give me the flexibility of time since my daughter has severe special needs and every now and then ends up in the hospital. And while I am nursing my daughter back to health I'm still earning an income because of the business of others on my team. When she's doing well. I have the ability to rule my schedule with networking and consulting with my products. I wouldv'e never chosen this kind of work from home but now I am so grateful for it! I LOVE the company I work for but I run my own business. Not a lot of opps like that in corporate america or in normal work from home jobs. I say this NOT to recruit but just to encourage anyone out there to think OUTSIDE the box. It's there where dreams come true!

8
0 42

I'm with Rhianna, I too, am a professional network marketer and am not required to do "parties" and have always been a skeptical person about such opportunities... but if you find the right one for you and stick to it, a little time and effort, and mostly passion for WHY your doing it in the first place can be powerful. Just do your research and ask A LOT of questions :)

2 0

Check out www.virtualvocations.com. They have a variety of work from home jobs that are NOT mlm, party plans, or scams. I made some money at various jobs I found through them.

6
0 13

Hi Kristen! I was just wondering after looking through virtual vocations, you wouldn't happent to know any websites that worked for moms that had an international address?! I'm an american mom that lives in Qatar for the time being. I surely don't want to stumble accross any scam websites like people are talking about! With two kids, working from home seems to be the better solution. Please let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks a bunch! ~Sumaya

6 26

I've been working from home since early 2008. My sons are now 13 and 14 (2012.) I do not join anything that costs me anything to join. I'm not saying that all work from home opportunities that you have to pay to join are scams, as often people call things that do work scams, just because they don't yet know enough about marketing. Hardly anything works well unless it is marketed properly, and a lot. How can you make much money from something hardly anybody knows about?

But to avoid the work from home opportunities that really are scams, I simply don't join anything that costs me anything to join.

I do a mixture of freelance work related to websites and the Internet, and making passive income online, or making money online.

All active Circle of Moms members are already used to writing. All active Circle of Moms members who are already used to writing on Circle of Moms can make money writing online, and it doesn't have to cost a thing.

What it will cost, however, is quite a bit of time, patience and the understanding that a decent income won't be made overnight. But when it's free to do, I don't see that there is any real risk involved.

Any Circle of Moms may email me at tntunleashed@gmail.com telling me they saw this message and that they are members at Circle of Moms and I can send them more details about how to make money writing online for free, for free :)

I also have a website with tons of work from home ideas, where most of the ideas cost nothing to start. I've written the articles on this website myself, and can give you the link to it if you email me - I'm not sure I can put the link to it here. The website contains ideas about both offline and online work from home ideas.

I'm passionate about working from home when I know it's possible because I've done it, and I'm also passionate about the fact that it doesn't have to cost anything to start working at home.

I'm working from home using a variety of different methods. I can help you. Email me. Teresa. tntunleashed@gmail.com

4
0 0

I would love to learn more, please! dennydoo50@rocketmail.com

0 16

Blogging is a safe way to work from home. I started working from home 4 years ago blogging. There are so many opportunity's to earn while blogging and I generate a regular monthly income. Just writing, media marketing and affiliate marketing. On top of the regular monthly income I receive free products to review and keep and sometimes one to give to one of my readers. I don't have to sell anything and I make my own hours. I just promote products and services we all use everyday. Well I do other things as well on my blog that I dont get paid for but thats because I want to. This is the first time in my life I can say I love what I do and it does not feel like work.

3
0 24

I blog for fun, but didn't realize one could actually make money while doing it. I read a little about blogging, but didn't find any information on how to make money from it. Hmmm...Very interesting. Now, where to start? I totally love blogging, too. I had no idea that I would enjoy it so much and often try to slow myself down from blogging too, much.

0 11

SCENTSY and I am recruiting if your interested
Https://jstevens.scentsy.us

3
0 1

Hey ladies. I know there has been a TON of discussion about work at home opportunities and I know it is hard to determine if something is good or not but trust me, I have truly found something AMAZING and I would love to share more info.. There is a brand new direct sales jewelry company t in Chandler, AZ called Origami Owl Custom Jewelry. We just launched January 1st so this is truly a ground floor opportunity. I was number 30 in the company. We were on hold and not accepting any new consultants because of our rapid growth but starting tomorrow May 9th) the company is starting to take wait list applications for new consultants. We call consultants "designers". You have to be working with a current designer to be put in the wait list. I would LOVE to tell you more about it. Please email me at jointhebestnest@cox.net. This is not typically jewelry. It is a custom designed locket that is just adorable!!! People are going nuts over these lockets. In two and a half months (before they put a freeze on new designers), I was able to build a team of 54 in 18 different states. I have NEVER had this kind of success with a home based business. It's really worth checking out. You can also check out my website at www.locketsofluv.com. Thanks! We have quite a few Scentsy reps that also sell out product and we don't have any rules against that! :)

20 27

I too, am looking for real opportunities to work from home. Lately everything I have looked at is either for advertisement only or you have to send money. I was looking for something like an virtual office assistant, data entry, etc. But nothing.

3
5 0

It's really tough with that stuff and your right - SCAM artists are all over craigslist and monster too. Anyhow, I like this this and I do a lot with Breast Cancer which I tie in together. If anyone ever has an interest, my website is www.athenashn.com/3502 Keep up HOPE

0 0

I have been working from home for over 7 years. I am currently working for two different companies. The first one, I am working as a travel agent. My previous positions with this company were in customer service, sales, and hotel reservations. They have opportunites for many different positions including tax preparation assistance, data entry and computer technical assistance. There is no fee to join. All you have to do is sign up on their website.
The other job that I am currently doing is buying gold for a gold party company. It is like having a home sales party but instead of selling merchandise, I pay people for the gold and silver that they no longer want. With this company there is a start up cost, but the equipment is necessary for proper testing of gold and silver. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

2
0 0

Linda, how can I contact you to gain further info on the data entry position? My email is patriotic11@sio.midco.net

0 18

Check out http://www.EarningFreeMoney.com. There are some legitimate work from home jobs on there and also check out http://www.WAHM.com.

2
0 27

Thanx I check'd both sites out and its good ideas!!!

4 9

I agree with the posters who mentioned network marketing as a great option. You should read the book "The business of the 21st Century" by Robert Kiyosaki. He explains why this is the right concept for entrepreneurs to earn an ongoing income. I am "retiring" from Chiropractic practice thanks to the business I have been able to build. Being at home with my son who will start kindergarten in the fall has been a blessing. I am very thankful someone told me about this amazing company! I would be happy to do the same for you. Just send me a message at doctoni84@yahoo.com

2
0 1

Hey ladies. I know there has been a TON of discussion about work at home opportunities and I know it is hard to determine if something is good or not but trust me, I have truly found something AMAZING and I would love to share more info.. There is a brand new direct sales jewelry company t in Chandler, AZ called Origami Owl Custom Jewelry. We just launched January 1st so this is truly a ground floor opportunity. I was number 30 in the company. We were on hold and not accepting any new consultants because of our rapid growth but starting tomorrow May 9th) the company is starting to take wait list applications for new consultants. We call consultants "designers". You have to be working with a current designer to be put in the wait list. I would LOVE to tell you more about it. Please email me at jointhebestnest@cox.net. This is not typically jewelry. It is a custom designed locket that is just adorable!!! People are going nuts over these lockets. In two and a half months (before they put a freeze on new designers), I was able to build a team of 54 in 18 different states. I have NEVER had this kind of success with a home based business. It's really worth checking out. You can also check out my website at www.locketsofluv.com. Thanks!

0 8

I agree with Debra L. comments. Melaleuca has been around for 26 years. It is growing and #1 while other companies that require folks to retail products are losing business. Melaleuca is only $1. to join for the rest of March. Who can beat that? All over the country folks join to buy wholesale and get rid of eczema, have chemical free products, and save money. 95% of my business runs without me so when I had my baby the check still came. Message me for more info. They have paid my car payment for 12 years. Love this company. Contact me if you want to work with a green company with made in the USA products. www.saferforyourhome.com or www.youwiki.com

2
0 20

I am interested.

0 0

I love working from home. I have four kiddos and make my own hours around them. I am an Independent Wellness Guide for Radiantly You. They offer a great pay plan and there are lots of other moms doing it I've become great friends with. Also the best part is we offer totally natural toxic free body care and home care which is great to be using when you have little kiddos running around for their own safety and health! I really love it and it is as legit as they come. The company was even started by a mom! You can check out my website and even contact me from there if you have questions. It is always great to be able to work from home and bring in that much needed income but still be able to be a great mom and be there for your kiddos. :) www.radiantlyyou.com/bourgets

1
245 0

ve been a stay at home mom for almost 4 years. Its been hard trying to make money with a little one. I have found a few real ways that you can make a couple hundred dollar online easily. Check out my blog and good luck,

cash4moms.blogspot.com

1
2 0

I work from home for an amazing kids clothing company. I do play parties and have built a network of play stylists whom I train to be successful and earn an amazing income from home as well. We encourage our stylists to bring their kids to work as they are our best models. I will never have to put my children in day care, or miss a school event. Please email me for more details and I would love to help you change your life as well. There is very little start up cost (149$ and you get $400 worth of adorable clothing your kids can wear) and the income potential is unlimited...you determine how hard you want to work and how much money you want to make. I hope to talk to you soon! -Stacey Willing stacey_willing@outlook.com

1
0 6

can you mail me and tell me about this business idea Delicia128@gmail.com

1

I have been struggling to find the right opportunity and finally I found it. Also their charity helped a struggling mom in the community get free childcare through their charity. More reason than a thousand to check it out!

http://www.roomfulofsprinkles.snack.ws

1
4 0

Could you Email me and tell me about this business you work for........I might be interested......Thank You

29 0

Would you like to work from home, raise your children, have time for family and all the other things you want to do? Have you given up on the opportunities that promise everything, but leave you with nothing? Not into "get rich quick scheme"? Good, neither are we!! Ask me how, please call me at 910 582 8272 or email me at kmaxwell84@live.com

1
5 0

Arbonne was introduced to me through a friend and the reason I started the venture is because as many might know it's a low start-up cost and low risk venture that basically doesn't make a lot of demand of time and financials up front and it was something I could gradually grow into over time. I currently have a full-time job, am a full time student and full-time mother like I'm sure many of you are. The conventional ways of doing things just haven't been as fulfilling and I'm really looking forward to promoting myself towards financial freedom. It's basically network marketing and getting paid for using beauty products you may already be buying.

1
4 0

I looked it up and the products sound awesome.........first time hearing about Arbonne very helpful post, Ty

12 0

I say if a company is accredited by the BBB and has won awards for service and other things, they are probably legit. Also, a company needs to have a proven track record and also offer both a product or a service in order to be legit.
I work with a group that meets all of those standards. Checkout Eveventure-www.evwahm.com/Doughty

1
3 0

I was currently looking for a job to earn my own money since I am a stay at home mom and I found it in Thirty-one. Although I just started I find that alot of people use their product especially me I love it keeps me organized,and stylish at the same time and I have extra money to spend on myself and the kids or do to do things with the kids the start up cost is $99 but you get over $300 in free product as your start up kit and I believe that it is something you can enjoy doing with your girlfriends. I did consider selling tupperware but the precentage of your earnings was not worth it for me.

1
3 0

Also QVC and HSN and those shopping channels have stay at home jobs to. And they are Legit and believe it or not Apple has stay at home jobs along with Staples

16 0

I run a home daycare, but even without getting licensed as a daycare I know lots of other people who take children into there home, and are still able to stay home with there own

1
83 0

PASS OUT RX DISCOUNT CARDS, GET PAID!

IT'S FREE TO SIGN UP, EASY TO DO!!!

*If the links aren't "clickable", simply copy & paste :)

Also, click on the very bottom link to print your card out for YOUR PERSONAL SAVINGS on your Prescriptions! Click the link at the bottom...print out the Rx Discount card to save anywhere between 10-75% on your Rx's. It works for BOTH the people that have insurance and for those who don't. It helps just about everybody out there with their prescriptions! Once your information is on file at a pharmacy, the card info is automatically kept on file and re-submitted with any refills that you do. (So you don't have to keep showing them the card...just submit it one time.). The only time to submit the card again would be if you switch pharmacies or have more than one pharmacy. Share with family/friends so they can save as well. If you give me your address ... I would be glad to mail up a laminated card to keep in your wallet. Here is the link to print out the card .... :)https://www.nulegacyrxcard.com/yourcard.asp

If you would like to earn some cash by signing up (free) and giving out Rx Discout cards as well (just print them out on cardstock)... view the video at this link to learn how: VIEW VIDEO: http://www.DrugCardMillionaire.com/

TO SIGN UP, CLICK HERE: https://www.nulegacyrxcard.com/HealthcareRx

Either way....don't forget to print out and submit your card for YOUR savings using the link below!
Send me your address if you would like a laminated card for your wallet ;)
https://www.nulegacyrxcard.com/yourcard.asp
GET THE SAVINGS!

1
0 14

I was once a corporate gal, working my way up the ladder, and found that the time away from my two young children (especially business travel) was killing me and pulling me in two directions. So unfortunately the 6 figures and office had to go. And after several years, I am happy to say that I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I am so happy being a home based, self employed Mom. There are great opps for moms out there, do your homework, and find what you like to do. If you have a niche you might want to start your own business…there are great resources from the SBA and local tech schools. Network Marketing/MLM is another great option as well as direct selling. I loved a product from an MLM company and sold the products for a few years and made a good income. It is a sales/recruiting business so you need to share your story and the products and follow their system. You can learn a ton from these companies and I am so grateful for the experience. It’s fun and if you are passionate about it, it can be a great business for you. I am now doing online advertising for a company close to home here in NC. I just started a few months ago and I love it. I get paid to advertise for a company that doesn’t want to spend a ton of their marketing budget on advertising that nowadays doesn’t always work for the cost. Plus word of mouth, social media, blogging and online ads are more beneficial anyway. They reward me by sharing a portion of their daily profits from their online business. I loved the business plan and again love all the education and experience I’m getting. Online business and advertising is hot right now too, so I feel it is a great move. If you would like to know more you can e-mail me elaineyj@bellsouth.net.

1
0 1

i would love to find a job i can do from home

1
151 76

I would love to share with you what I have found to earn an income from home. I am partnered with a Wellness Company that specializes in helping moms be successful from home. Go to www.melaleuca.com get to know melaleuca and see what it has to say about stay at home moms. A great company to be partnered with, with no large investment.I would love to help you get started with providing you more info. Inbox me your # or email debraluster@hotmail.com I'm here to Help !!!

0 12

I work at home, online mostly in the health & wellness field. If you can follow directions, plug into our system, then this is a great work at home experience for you. I'm making a nice weekly income with monthly bonuses. It is a true work at home, but you must work. My advice to all work at home opps. is you can't just put out one ad a day. You must be consistent and work part-time or full-time. I can teach you a complete blueprint of this as I'm a social media coach. Want more info, just go to this page http://www.skinnypreneur.com and fill out the form, watch the movie and I will send you more info.

1
0 0

I am with a direct selling company called Scent-Sations Inc, Home of Mia Bella Candles, Bella Beauty and Dermal Renu. I've been with the company for 4 years and it has allowed me to pay off some bills, take vacations I wouldn't have normally been able to do & next month I am going to the Bahamas as one of the vacation winners of the annual contest the company sponsors. candlesarelove.com or facebook.com/ChristinasCandles.

1
0 1

2 20

LegalShield -- best opportunity for Moms, because anyone and everyone can benefit from the product. Not just categories of individuals...everyone! www.AlyciaMJ.com

1
0 27

I would like to know more info Dawnee_hcks@yahoo.com

0 1

http://ratracerebellion.com/ this site has been reviewed and on prominent news channels.

1
0 27

Thanx I check'd the site out and its good ideas!!!

17 14

I am currently working from home and it is fantastic! It creates a work / home life balance and I am creating an income I am proud of! It is within the success education sector and has won numerous awards! If anyone is interested in this as well you can visit my website and I will direct you to a webinar which explains everything involved, the product line and it's earning potential. My website is www.sarahlanigan.com I am so grateful I have found something that fits in so well with me and the time i can spend with my daughter :)

1
0 23

My husband & I own a Nutrition Business that I work from home and not only make a significant income to help with our families finances, but also have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others! Let me know if you'd like to learn more ... www.AdvoMomma.com or mgeorge4982@aol.com

1
0 0

I would definitely love to learn more about that Melissa. Can you please send me the information at branbird@live.com

1 4

There are many very legitimate work from home opportunities available. Some of them do require a signup fee or membership, which does not make them a scam, it does provide business start up tools. You have to be careful. I would look for a company that has consumable products, that meets the market place demand, meets the timing and trends, and provides the ability to leverage your time, thus building financial security for your family. I have involved in a company of this type for several years, and it has been a real blessing for me and my family. If anyone would like more information, you can email me at debm.myarbonne.com.

1
1 4

Oops..LOL! That would be debm@myarbonne.com or through my website at www.debm.myarbonne.com.

3 30

If you’ve ever wanted to work from home, but never knew where to start, take a real good look.. We have everything that success comes from. Great products. A proven system. Online tools that share our story and opportunity for you. And a team that’s as supportive as they come.

If you have any questions, let me know! I’m sure I had the same questions once too. This company has done so much for me and my family and I’d love to see if it’s a good fit for you as well.
http://noreen.theonlinebusiness.com This is my website.
Looking forward to helping you get started.
Noreen Schulz

1
6 9

I have been successfully working at home with a very well known direct sell beauty company since my daughter was two. She is now 28 and happily married. I, though, am still happily enjoying my career path. Now an empty nester it continues to provide me and my family with financial security and independence while being completely flexible. Working from home is not for everyone. It requires self motivation and a desire to succeed as well as organizational skills. My email if anyone is interested in receiving info is: mustangmari@comcast.net Have a great day everyone!

1
0 0

I would love to receive that information Mary! Could you please send it to me at branbird@live.com

0 0

I have searched for over 2 years for a legit work from home business. I bought a ton of programs that turned out to be worthless, with zero support or help from the company. I spent alot of money that I couldn't really afford and then finally, I found the most incredible company that gives you support everyday of the week. A really easy program to follow and inexpensive to join. The company started a few months ago and have about a thousand new members and growing so rapidly, it is unbelievable. Basically all you have to do is send out emails and make money, just that simple. You get 10,000 free leads to send to. In this short period of time since I joined, the owners and all the people in the group have become like family to me. Please take my word for it, this company is honest and does everything the right way. Take a look and you should join before they close the doors because they are growing that fast. Check out this link and I know you will be so happy that you did and join now! http://t.clktrkr.biz/aff_c?offer_id=559&aff_id=5084 Thank you, Sharon

0
0 0

I became a Publisher Mom for Macaroni Kid over 4 years ago and it has changed my family's life in so many ways. We are now active in the community, enjoying things we would never had been able to afford before I started running my own site!
Being a Macaroni Kid Publisher enables you to develop your own business within the Macaroni Kid community. We describe it as a “wobby” something right in between work and a hobby. In a nutshell, here’s how it works:

Macaroni Kid’s independent Publisher Moms (and a few special dads) have the exclusive right to publish Macaroni Kid in their communities. They control the content they publish (though we provide content each week that you can choose to use … or not), build their subscribers and sell or barter advertising on their sites (Macaroni Kid national places two and ⅓ ads on each site, the rest of the space is all yours!). In addition to advertising revenue, Macaroni Kid Publishers are enjoying a whole bunch of perqs that come along with being a publisher -- press tickets, discounted travel, product samples and lots of barter, for their kids’ classes and even housecleaning and organic product!

Here is a link to the National site. From there you can search for the nearest MK site in your community and if there isn't one... email me and I will help you get one started!
www.national.macaronikid.com
treasureh@macaronikid.om

0
209 324

Can you tell me why I could not find the newsletter for my very large city on the national site?

0 0

I have joined a network marketing company called Forever Living Products. They have outstanding products that save people money and are very high quality. The earning potential is high and I have found the support and training to be great. If anyone is interested in looking into their own home based business further, send me a message and I can go through it in more detail.

0
0 0

looking for a legit work from home . i have a son and i'm also expecting my daughter need a job where is no scam or fees where it's REAL . i have been searching and couldn't find something that was legit . can anyone please help me out in finding a online job i'm good at customer service / data entry and medical billing.

0
209 324

Hi Massiel, I know how you feel I looked for 1 1/2yr before I found the company I work for you can read my profile I've post 10 tips on what to watch for when looking to work from home. Or connect with me via text 720-583-5606, call or email teresaannduran@gmail.com