What are some natural supplements or remedies for ADHD?

If you or child has been diagnosed with ADHD, have you ever tried any natural remedies or supplements? What has and has not worked well for you?

3 83

I had a child will ADD AND Aspergers!! We home-schooled for awhile, then put them in a classical education environment, which helped. But the biggest thing that helped was the change in their diets! We took out all the processed food, took out all beverages but water, and added Juice Plus+, a whole food nutritional supplement, to their diet. THIS is when we really started experiencing some big change! Both boys improved immensely, and by the time the Asperger son was ready to go to college, we had him evaluated for the last time at FSU Multidisciplinary Center. They said, with shocked faces, that they could no longer say he has Aspergers!! They had never seen this before, and asked what we did! Both boys are thriving - with no issues!!! I was so astonished that I became a distributor - I love helping people experience what we have in adding this nutritionally intense supplement to their diets. My website is www.beckysjuiceplus.com. Please call or e-mail if I can help in any way!! I believe we have the power to change how our kids think and act!!

13
0 1

awesome Becky! I am a Juice Plus distributer! I have a lil ADHD boy that is doing better after I did the changes in the diet and of course the Juice Plus!

1 12

artificial sugars and red dye no 5 are really bad, used to make me jump off the walls.

I have adult adhd now, it never went away. i am now on a stimulant, 18mcg of concerta. it does make a difference, moreso than a natural diet ever did. I ended up smoking when i was a teenager just to help cope with the adhd, nicotine being a stimulant... but if you do go all natural, make sure that you are not doing this alone, and that you are doing behavioral training as well to help them learn to manage their symptoms.

10
3 0

I have heard that Vemma can help ADHD. It's a nutritional liquid. It has the highest concentration of mangosteen. Vemma stands for Vitamins, Essential Minerals, Mangosteen and Aloe Vera, plus green tea. I love it. If you'd like to check it out. Call or email me. 530-941-2603. caseystrohmayer.vemma@gmail.com

0 3

Reluctance to medicate children seem rife but few have talked of their reluctance to give their child the possible opportunity to fulfil their potential through the use of stimulants.

With three out of four of our family members having been diagnosed with ADHD (the fourth is exhibiting symptoms but is still too young for an official diagnosis) we have always eaten a very healthy diet and ensured that we all get plenty of exercise. We have also tried Efalex, high strength fish oil, gluten and dairy free and a number of dietary supplements prescribed by Natropaths. Minimising the consumption of processed foods, eating low GI foods, eliminating artificial colours and flavours and getting plenty of exercise has helped us all to minimise the medication we take. However, for us, the single most effective treatment is stimulants.

Thus I pose this question. If this discussion was about insulin treatment for diabetes, steroid treatment for eczema or the pharmaceutical treatment for other chronic illnesses would the reluctance to treat be as strong? I too resisted trialling Ritalin with my son but it was clearly explained to me that the potential gains, if it was to be effective, could have significant positive effects on his learning, behaviour and socialisation and ultimately self esteem. This has definitely been the case. As such we will continue with this combination of stimulants and maintaining a healthy lifestyle in order to give our son the chance to be his best and hopefully guard against the psychological distress that may result from him not being able to do so.

9
0 19

I have to agree with you. We have tried natural remedies twice for my ADHD/Asperger's son. Very expensive and complicated- my hats off to those who can get them to work. With both situations when we tried all natural/diet routes(at different ages- 2nd grade then 9th), my son was out of control. Could not concentrate,focus, and was acting out in ways he never had before. Medication helps him function in a more normal capacity. We do watch the things he eats & still do some supplements/homeopathic remedies (Juice Plus,Reflexology...) but he truly enjoys so many of the foods he was unable to eat on the diets we tried in the past. He seems much happier & content on medication & able to enjoy eating:)

0 9

My son is 10 now and has been diagnosed adhd since 4 yrs old. The red food coloring {and yellow, blue to some degree} has always made him super active and angry. I listed him as allergic to red food dye on the school forms, that helps a lot on the school menu! Hi-C fruit punch and Jello chocolate pudding are the worst.
I found an audio book called "Delivered from Distraction" by Edward M Hallowell that helped change so Much about how it feels to be ADHD. He always felt like he was not good enough. We listened to the book together while working an a simple project (not mind intensive) until the last chapter that is all about meds. It is less than 3 hours total.
Ty Pennington is ADHD and look what he has done! These kids have so much energy that if we can channel it towards doing something positive they can do some amazing things!

7
1 16

Hi everyone. My 9 year old daughter was diagnosed with ADHD in February. We did a lot of research and decided to try the natural route first. As others have said, we try to stay away from processed food as much as possible. I've switched out our pasta and her cereal to a gluten free brand. We also started her on a daily mutivitamin and an Omega3 chewable supplement made by GNC: http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4031204
(I am NOT a rep for GNC!)
We just had her parent-teacher conference. In just 6 weeks time, her teacher reported that she is sitting through most of her day and almost never getting up at inappropriate times anymore. She's finishing her homework in her after school program (and not bringing it all home like she was for awhile). She's been taken out of her extra help/Special Ed math program and moved back in with the class. She's also moved UP a reading level. My husband and I sat there with our jaws on the table. We had forms in our hands for the teacher to complete because we were going to start giving her Concerta as a trial (ADHD stimulant med) before the end of the year. I could have cried I was so happy.
This may not be THE answer for every person with ADHD, but it's certainly worth a try, IMHO.
And Casey Strohmayer, you can save your reply about the "Vemma". I've read it about 20 times on this thread already. Thanks anyway! :)

4
0 0

What gluten-free pasta and cereals? Where do you get them? Is the multivitamin & omegas a combined vitamin? Son has ADHD, takes low dose meds but want to wean off.

1 4

We use a good and natural multi-vitamin and a supplement called Focus for children. We also make sure there is plenty of calcium and magnesium either through diet or it can be added as a vitamin also - we use a citrate. Diet is the most important. No red dye - extremely limited sugar and no processed foods. My son eats well and likes certain veggies the best so I buy extras of those. Snacks are natural - nuts, fruits etc. All of this has made a huge difference and we don't use any of the drugs pushed at us for ADHD.

4
3 0

I have heard that Vemma can help. It's a nutritional liquid. It has the highest concentration of mangosteen. Vemma stands for Vitamins, Essential Minerals, Mangosteen and Aloe Vera, plus green tea. It improves energy as well as levels it out. The vitamins are water soluble, so they go through if they aren't needed. I love it. It's a blessing in disguise. If you'd like to check it out. Call or email me. 530-941-2603. caseystrohmayer.vemma@gmail.com My website is caseystrohmayer.vemma.com

0 6

I am 100% against drugging children. Visit this website and I think many parent should before even thinking about popping a pill in a childs mouth. www.DeathfromRitalin.com. I was forced by my daughters father to put her on Concerta, Vyvanse, and then Strattera. She had so many reactions to all of these drugs. By the grace of God I was able to take her off because of all the side effects. I also found out that general doctors don't do a full evaluation on children before prescribing these class II drugs. Class II means highly addictive. These drugs have killed many children. I love my daughter way too much to risk her life . There is also a book called No More ADHD by Dr. Mary Ann Block if it wasn't for this book my daughter would br on drugs still. Educate yourself before trusting someone who doesn't know your child as well as you do!

3
0 0

I am also against medication and obviously against endangering my childs life BUT to put things in perspective, my child will happily run across the road without looking, will jump from things without judging distances, do very dangerous things simply because somebody else that he likes thought it was a good idea and all because he is severely ADHD impaired. I honestly think I saved his life by medicating him.

0 2

My son is 6 and has ADHD, I have tried Attend which is a natural supplement and after 30 days we saw no improvment, we actually saw an increase in violent behavior so we stopped. We don't let him drink soda or any dyes and we try to stay away from processed food as much as possiable but with a limited budget so it is difficult. I have tryed the coffee thing but he hates the taste, I'm going to try to hide it in a fruit smoothy next. We have had to put him on medication which I have been totally against for such a long time but when he was getting into trouble at school every day. I started wondering if I was doing him a dis-service by not even trying. I think the medication has helps some but the reg. ed. teacher says it hasn't. No medication is perfect but thank goodness he only shows few side effects when the dosage is changed (started him on lowest dose and have went up to 15mg) and we also have to combine therapy and behavior modification plans. He is now placed in a ESE class at school and is doing soooo much better, so I was thinking of trying to take him off the medication to see if it was the class that's making the biggest difference.

3
11 3

You will be surprised and happy with the Vemma NEXT for children. Its perfect for any and all children for that extra nutrition insurance benefit. See the facts at http://www.WeDoItForTheKIDS.com Let me know your thoughts on it. Have a superb Sunday! Momma Nanc

3 0

We use high quality vitamins that are absorbable as well a limit processed foods and sugars. Have cut red dye out even in clothing. Have removed all chemicals from my home. We eat as clean as possible and have green products for home. Remarkable results.

3
3 83

Be careful with the vitamins - they are fractionated and isolated - you may have some results, but I have seen kids get toxic from too much of one thing - in vitamins. With a whole food supplement, your body knows what to do with the excess. I believe these kids have different balances that need to be corrected. Our DNA ancestry is so smart, that with the right whole foods, it can correct itself.

4 8

My child has been diagnosed with ADHD for 3 years now. His father has ADD. We have tried many different routes, done sleep tests, neurologists, all different meds.in order to find a routine. The key is to find what is best for you and your family and do it. Getting there is very tough, took us a couple years and we still sometimes have fall backs, but I would not always listen to other people's opinions. Listen to your gut. Yes, often children are diagnosed incorrectly with ADHD when they don't have it, then they are medicated which is wrong. If your child requires medication because of ADHD, who cares what other people think. I have 3 kids, only one has ADHD. He is medicated on adderall and we do use a diet of low sugar, no dyes,often gluten free, however, we also allow him to occasionally indulge because the meds cause low weight and loss of appetite and he is a kid. I also choose to deal with the craziness on weekends and not medicate. We tried a lot vitamins and supplements through a holistic doctor but he is still too young to take 40 different things a day to help clean out his system ,especially when they are bad tasting(we will try this again as he gets older and matures some) so we currently give him the essentials-of course we use all natural vitamins and supplements such as Perque. He takes a multivitamin, high dosage of DHA which helps with brain function and a calcium supplement and a probiotic. Will he ever grow out of this? I don't know. We also have gone through several therapists and psychiatrists in order to find ones that specialize in children and do an excellent job. So I do think therapy and behavior management can also help immensely. Just remember, everyone has an opinion or a book these days but you sometimes just have to get down to the science of it and use trial and error. http://www.feingold.org/Research/PDFstudies/Kidd00.pdf

2
0 0

I was diagnosed with ADHD as an adult. My life made a lot more sense after that. It was a huge relief to know that I wasn't stupid and lazy. When my daughter was 3 y/o I started recognizing signs of ADHD in her. I kept it to myself until my SIL mentioned it to me as well. For me, there was no reason to medicate a 3 year old. I've tried many different things and there's not much that helps a whole lot. I'm unmedicated as well though I was on Adderall for a few months. I'm pg and can't go back on meds for another couple years but I can't wait. As for my daughter, she's 5 now and in Kindergarten. I've decided to homeschool her and keep her unmedicated. If I put her in school I'm pretty sure I'd have to put her on meds. She and I aren't hyperactive...mostly. We are what they refer to as "Space Cadets". We live in our own little worlds and have a hard time staying on topic or focusing for long. It's not just about diet changes. I've tried everything. I went gluten free, I did raw fruits and veggies only, we eat mainly organic and whole foods. We both still struggle. There are things that help though. Fewer processed foods and more organic foods help. Pesticides are known to make ADHD worse. We've cut out all dyes and artificial sweeteners (especially Splenda). My MIL thought I was going overboard until she made my daughter red koolaid and saw her behavior afterwards. Splenda is the worst. Cutting these things out help a lot with behavior issues. We even get special toothpaste without dyes. For me, coffee and ginseng helped so much. But the ginseng has to be Korean red ginseng and it has to be really good quality. My mom bought me some from the Asian market for $100 and I was skeptical but it helped a lot. I drink a lot of coffee and caffeine. I don't feel comfortable giving my daughter ginseng (though there are some products marketed for kids) or coffee right now. Every person is different. My suggestion is to research and try everything and find what works for you. Oh, and you must learn and teach your child coping skills early. Timers are great.

2
3 0

216 0

I have noticed that anything with red dye 40 in it makes ADHD and hyper activity much worse. We try to avoid giving the kids anything with that in it.
That's the only thing I can think of right now.

1
12 0

hi there, also try to give out prossesd food and preservatives it also work as i have tested it on my son

0 3

My son is diagnosed with add and my daughter with adhd we have tried some natural supplements in the past years ago when my son was in 3rd grade and first diagnosed they did not help at all. My son is still on concerta we have not had any sideaffects and it has improved his school proformance so much he went from failing to over achiever. My daughter was also on concerta until 6th grade she also improved so much at school she went from d's to achieving academic allstar which is the top five children academicly in each school in our state. She was able to go off of concerta and now still holds the same grades without the medication she would have been so far behind. If you have had good luck with natural supplements that is wonderful and I'm discouraging anyone from at least trying them but sometimes the only solution is medication. And I must agree with Fiona it's not that I want to medicate my child but the pros out weigh the cons in my situation and we wouldn't have such a problem with the medication if it were for other medical problems we wouldn't even questions it if it where for cancer or diabetes

1
0 0

I totally agree. I grew up with the philosophy of "all natural" is good and I had an incredibly hard time accepting that my son needs medicine for his anxiety. I have seen results and believe me we have always eaten healthy, on a wholefoods diet. I did it to help him function like other happy kids around him. His self esteem has increased tremendously. We are constantly monitoring his progress....i believe if you are on meds you need to be in therapy!

4 0

There seems to be loads of really great advice out there about using natural products to assist with the symptoms of ADHD. I am a distributor of Forever Living Products who are the biggest growers of Aloe Vera and the biggest Bee keepers. We offer a range of completely natural products and supplements taken from unpolluted sources which are free from chemicals and synthetic coatings. Our Aloe Vera Gel is made from the inner leaf gel of the plant and contains all of the vitamins, minerals and amino acids that our bodies require. It's main functions are to offer naturally balanced good nutrition, it strengthens our immune system, helps our digestive system to function effectively and helps us to generate healthier skin. This can be combined with our Pomesteen Power drink which is high in mangosteen. Our Arctic Sea Super Omega-3 Fish Oil also has amazing results with children's attention and concentration levels. If you would like more information on our complete range of products please visit www.achievealoehealth.co.uk.

1
0 10

well, i have tried to give a massage to one of these children while telling stories in fairy tales. its effective drugless way of making the child behave.

1
0 0

After some suggestions from the teacher that attended an ADHD conference, we found the Feingold Association and have been using the program since. We did find for my oldest that Apples are a trigger for distraction for him and for my middle son that Strawberries break out his mouth so in addition to removing all artificials we avoid those fruits and it has made a huge difference.

1
0 0

Hi Stephanie.. I just signed up to this board so that I could respond to your post. I would like to tell you and all those concerned that INDEED.. avoid strawberries and red apples, but there is a reason why they wreak havoc with your children(and so many other folks). I first learned about the property that is found in red fruits, as well as plums, blueberries, and of course, rasberries as well. That property is called, MALVIN. You can find some information about it(and is where I first learned about malvin) is in Dr. Hulga Clark's book, "CURE FOR ALL DISEASES". Malvin seems to be a trigger for a good number of brain problems, including seizures. What many do not realize is what is taking place in the brain is basically seizuring. A person does not need to be convulsing to be seizuring. It can manifest as any number of mental symptoms such as ADD, ADHD, "spacing out", anxiety, depression, and more. What I also want to bring up, which I believe is VITAL TO KNOW is that CHICKEN AND EGGS also have MALVIN and can be intensely triggering for many. What I have discovered is that there are various forms of malvin and some foods have several types and it could be just one type that is the culprit. The best way to know if your child is intolerant is to simply AVOID ALL SOURCES of egg and chicken. By the way, turkey does not have and Malvin. I would also avoid goose and duck as well. I don't know if this has been discussed here, since I just found this site. There is a technique for "curing" reactions to malvin and other foods, including any type of trigger which can be chemical, mineral, even certain sounds, colors, patterns, etc. There is no good term for this problem, but call it an "ALLERGY". The health technique for treating these tiggers(allergies) is called NAET. There is also another one called BIOSET. Many have found permanent relief from reactions to foods, etc by obtaining treatment from these modalities. Remember, like anything, there are GOOD practitioners and not so good. There are other considerations which have been very helpful for many.. even austic children(remember, it is all about intolerances.. allergies.. which affect the brain. Autistic, ADD, ADHD, depression, etc... are just labels.) There are detox baths with baking soda, apple cider vinegar, Epson salts, Bentonite clay(all in varying combinations) which have been extremely helpful for many. Baking soda can pull out heavy metals, as well as Bentonite Clay. Each person is an individual and what works for one may not another. Just from reading the above comments, it appears those on this forum do understand that. Best of luck to all.

0 6

Thanks to everyone who has given answers. My step son who is six is struggling really hard and getting in trouble at school, he was just diagnosed with ADHD and I want to do everything I can to try and make something work for him instead of medication.

1
0 7

I felt the same way you do until my son reached the second grade and then I had to give into the use of meds. I was afraid of it, and faught it hard but after starting in Sept I have found that he is doing much better. His grades are improving and he has a better day all around. I think using a drug to help an illness is a good thing, even though it was hard for me to wrap my brain around it at first. The proof is in the results, and we are seeing good results. I am just trying to suggest to you, don't be afraid of going down the med road. Like anything else, if it doesn't work the way you want it to then you can try something else. I just asked myself the question "if this could be the answer to so many of his problems why would I deny him?"

0 16

When my grandson (who has ADHD) was in kindergarten they gave him a cup of coffee at mid morning everyday so he could focus and be more stable. It worked well.

1
2 6

I hope its not instant coffee - way too many chemicals.

0 0

what can i start out with first to control his diet or what vitamins can i give him

0
2 0

Hi,

It is good to read about natural supplements or remedies for ADD and aspergers. I have also heard that heavy metal poisoning can be a reason for aspergers. It seems that this percentage is quite high.

As far as i know the only miracle cures are the ones that remove the root cause. But most only lessen symptoms. I know about a good supplement which i use myself and my child: http://www.voedingssupplementennederland.nl/nl/aov-1109-andohadin-180-st.html. This is a complement supplement, which a lot of different nutrients, which is handy for anybody who do not want to spent money on doing tests on nutrient deficiencies.

0
0 0

There is a new supplement in the US called NuroFocus it really works. Within 2 weeks my son's teacher was calling me to ask what miracle drug I had him on. But this is an herbal product from Intelligence Tree Botanicals with human clinical trials and patents and all. No zombie I just got my son back.

0
44 0

My daughter was diagnosed at 8 and I could not stand the effects of medication. I used the Omega 3s which helped and then did the brain training program play attention and she is fine now. It does take time and patience but it was worth every second of my life to see her happy, have friends, learning. She really wanted all these life given natures but her mind just couldn't connect. Now WE CONNECT and I AM her "bestest" friend and she has even asked for their math skill set so she can stay "at her bestest" in school. She has purpose, self esteem and is a little powerhouse.

0
2 0

Seriously?

0 0

@ Paige Stormblade--- Melatonin promotes sleep... 3mg, 3x daily? overdose. sleeping kids. not proven to be safe in kids.

PEOPLE DO THE RESEARCH. i am all for natural, organic, fruits, veggies, vitamin/mineral supplements but some are harmful. if YOU wouldnt take it ex: 3mg of melatonin, 3x daily.. dont give it to your kids. just common sense. my son has taken concerta, ritalin, vyvanse, and now is on medtadate and intuniv. ive seen some off behavior in him depression, negative thinking toward himself, anxiety so i took him off metadate 30mg cd but am keeping intuiniv 3mg at night. im going to watch the red dyes but its summer and no real structure like the class room hes doing ok. i give him keurig brewed coffee in the morning he loves it made with purified water. i just dont want his growth to be stunted, its a process. we see a developmental specialist out of town since age five and my son is 8.5yrs old. research, ask , common sense! i had to post about that melatonin that was ABSURD. i also tried "focus" didnt help. i worry for when school comes because he was off meds for half a week while i was waiting to get a refill, he got in trouble on "red" every day, recess taken away (hes hyper heeellllooooo!), sent to principals and couldnt concentrate to do his work... :( Meds helped him to have better control and focus (i tell him its his focus medication) and the kids are being more friendly because he isnt talking their ear off, he isnt kicking the chair, or taking their stuff. (as much)..its such a self esteem thing when the other typical kids dont understand the adhd. I love my son all day long so if meds help i will do it, if they dont I will try something else!

0
12 0

melatonin given as a daily 3 times daily at 3mg can work, lavender scented sprays washing cloths in lavender scented detergents bathing as well. sounds oddly wired but i'm a person whom rather be all natural then some man made mixed drug that is worse for you then something natural.

0
3 0

There are some safe alternatives to help with ADHD that are free of preservatives, artificial colors or sweeteners. I would be happy to help share information with anyone interested in safe alternatives.

0
2 0

yes, we are interested. what safe alternatives with no side efects

8 0

We are having good success so far with Q96( http://qfamily.info ) It is all natural and has no side effects. I noticed small improvements after just 4 days and then it slowly got better and better. I hope the progress will continue :)

0
2 0

Are you serious? where do you purchase this Q96?

1

You guys are messed. I am currently 18 and had my parents medicate me for ADHD. The medications are terrible. They work, but they are counter productive to your child's full potentials. They get work done and keep the child in their seat, but they wont sleep or eat. It is like the medication takes the personality out of the kid. This is not good at an early age, because than the kid believes that reliance on a pill will get him by.

0
12 10

You might also want to get your child tested for Celiac disease. it has the same symptoms as ADHD and could als be causing the angryness and the the Hyperness

0
3 0

Get rid of all and any preservatives and dyes and sugars in all your foods. There's a great book (cookbook) called Special Diets for Special Kids. Food feeds the body, the brain etc. It is everything to us and can positively and negatively affect our behavior.

0
0 0

is chicken nugget and french fries bad

0
12 0

I dont know about chicken nuggets but fried things do make a person hyperactive

7 0

Hello I am a Board certified behavior therapist and clinical director of an amazing company crystal minds new beginning. Crystal Minds New Beginning uses an Integrational approach to therapy. It combines fragments and pieces of Occupational therapy, speech therapy, art therapy, physical therapy and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). We also use VB-MAPP, developed by B.F.Skinner, which is a verbal approach to behavior analysis. All of our programs have a verbal component to it whether it is ASL (sign language training), PECS (Picture communication exchange System) and other forms of verbal behaviors, including further development of Tacts, Mands and intra-verbals. We also understand that apart from speech and behavior, academic enhancements help individuals develop healthy self-esteems and prepare them for the later years of their lives therefore we also offer academic enhancements and tutoring programs to get your child on track!
For any questions please visit www.cmnbtherapy.com or email us at info@cmnbtherapy.com

0
0 46

We just started our 12 yr old daughter on Vyvanse (prev on Concerta in AM and Intuniv in PM) in AM w/Intuniv in PM. on 2nd week and I hate to say it this way but..."Magic pill"?? She gets off computer better, gets out to do chores more promptly, and overall behavior is much better. We will see when school starts if it helps there too.

0
0 46

Oh, and so far...no side effects!!

22 5

I agree with Becky! I have a son w/ Aspergers and he's been on the GFCF diet and supplements for 5 years. He's 9 and the Aspergers is also gone. His Sensory acts up when he sneaks non-diet food. My daughter dx w/ ADD and she is on an all organic diet, supplements and the Dr put her on Nystatin which is an antifungal to clear up the bad gut flora, known to exacerbate ADD. Works great after she starts clearing up. Clear as a bell. Motivation is present and school isn't quite as hard for mom and dad!!. We've also used Juice Plus, but it became too expensive w/ other remedies and therapy (insurance doesn't pay). It's a great product!
Good Luck!

0
0 26

my son is now 16 was first diagnosed at the age of 10 he has been treated with several meds all which helped I never felt comfortable feeding him drugs (although several occasions i did give him) I found that tuna fish in sunflower oil really has helped also thank god he is a big veg eater so lots of green veg broc, cabbage etc drinks with no sugar or colour in also does help in fact check everything you buy for your children as a lot is in very small print but has large NO SUGAR OR COLOUR on label so beware! also patience (which I find hard myself) is a must - remember ADHD is a condition that children do not understand how and why they misbehave, lose their temper, hit out etc etc I do not need to say much more as if you have a child/children you know yourself! on the positive side ADHD children are very loving loyal and very protective over their parents, siblings and close family and friends, I would not change my son for the world or the fact he has ADHD you need to embrace it rather than trying to beat it - good luck my boy is at college just passed 4 gcse in business and maths and english - remember there is a light at the end of a very long tunnel!

0
0 7

I would like to know what Juice Plus is and is it available in Australia?

0
3 83

Yes, it's available in Australia!!:) Go to www.beckysjuiceplus.com, click on Australia, in the upper right hand corner, and you can go to the STORE from there, and watch the DVDs and really peruse the website. It is the most researched nutritional product in the World, with 3 Olympic Teams using it as their nutritional supplement. Check out my website, and I'll be happy to answer any questions! Sorry for the late response - my son just got married day before yesterday, so we've been a bit diverted!;-) Blessings, Becky

0 11

Where can I buy this Juice Plus+

Thank you,
Melissa Baker
401.588.2400
whitelionrealestate@gmail.com

0
3 83

Go to www.beckysjuiceplus.com, and go to my STORE. Feel free to call or e-mail any questions. I really can't say enough about it - and the research speaks for itself. beckyhealydjm@gmail.com, and 850-322-4786

0 5

I have a 10 year old son, and we use Gaba Calm 3 times a day, it seems to work pretty good and we also have used Calm Child... it worked ok but I like Gaba Calm best!

0
0 0

My son is 9, was diagnosed with ADHD at age 5. He's been on meds for the past 2 years- we did notice improvement, but they seem to plateau after awhile and aren't as effective. He is now in 4th grade and is on the verge of being kicked out of school- he is SO disruptive, argumentative, disrespectful... among many other things. He's not necessarily violent- but he does get angry very easily. I have tried everything I can think of, taking things away, chores, writing sentences, etc... I don't let him have soda or most juices, he doesn't get chocolate or candy very often- I'm beginning to wonder if he has a food allergy that is contributing to his behavior. Now I'm seeing that coffee is supposed to help?? He actually likes coffee, but I never let him have it because I have always thought it would be one of the worst things he could have!

0
0 9

Coffee is a stimulant, obviously and that's what most ADHD meds are. My daughter can hardly focus without her meds. I did not want to medicate, but I've seen what a difference it makes.

0 27

My 4 year old son has recently began to exhibit different behaviors associated with ADHD. Although I have never been diagnosed, nor has he, I want to share my experiences with you. I have used essential oils for the past 17 years and have had amazing results working with individuals who suffer from a variety of different things ranging from menopause, anxiety, ADHD/ADD to depression. I feel so fortunate to have essential oils in my medicine cabinet. Since my son's teachers brought up their concern with his behavior. Because essential oils affect the body on a multitude of levels I knew that if I created the correct blend for him I could effect his body on both a cellular as well as emotional and physical level. I used the blend on him morning and night for 2 weeks straight. He loves the blend so much that he enjoys applying it to the bottom of his feet. Yesterday, was a pivotal day for us. I picked him up from school and his teachers both said they have seen an amazing change in his behavior. Essential oils are powerful and can effect a person in seconds. I feel so fortunate to be able to share this one story with you and hopefully encourage you to research a truly natural remedy for so many things in your home. I would happily share and chat with each of you if you have questions.

0
0 27

FYI: I have used essential oils for a very long time. Please, Please, Please use caution when purchasing. Every essential oil on the market is not the same. I use doTERRA and feel very confident using these oils on my children. I have yet to find another one I would in the same way. Kacie 406.539.2421 mydoterra.com/kshober

0 9

There are 2 products made specifically for ADD and ADHD and my son has taken them as a participant of a clinical study preformed by a neurologist. These products are called Nero Thorax and Nero Boost. They enhance brain function and the ability to concentrate on your current project. They are also used to help non ADD/ADHD people who from time to time have difficulty remembering either from illness, or stress, or whatever in life causes us to feel mentally drained and unable to remember things we feel we should remember.

0
4 8

I googled these but I can not find them.