What are some tips for when you have a cultural divide with your in-laws?

If you and your husband are from different cultural backgrounds, have you faced any difficulties because of a cultural divide with your in-laws? What are some tips for handling this?

1  Answer

11 0

I have not ran into cultural difference with in Laws, but I run into belief system difference, and moral difference. I feel like no matter what there has to be a level of respect upheld. Educating and informing and answering questions is the best way to feed ignorance. When you have kids its tricky because it can be confusing for them, or it can be an amazing way to teach children that there are many ways. I support people to stand up for their beliefs, but never push them upon others, including the children. Incorporate your cultural in a gentle non invasive way. Many Blessings to you.

0
10 0

Kaylee. you think Ruth`s artlclee is really great... I just purchased a great BMW M3 from having earned $8218 this-last/4 weeks and-in excess of, $10 thousand this past munth. it's by-far my favourite-job I've ever done. I began this seven months/ago and almost straight away was bringing home at least $71, per hour. I follow this website, > ---- WEP6.ℂOM Go to website and click Home tab for more details. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤