What is the strangest gift you have ever received?

We all know it's the thought that counts, but at some point everyone gets a gift that makes you wonder "What were they thinking?" What is the strangest gift you have ever received and who was it from?

3 0

A can of Baked Beans for Christmas! I was leaving home for University early in the new year, so my elderly Grandmother wanted to help me out. What we didn't find out for sometime was that the can of Baked Beans was only half of the present - she had also bought me a toasted sandwich maker, but that present had been left behind on Christmas day - while a can of baked beans were still an odd choice of gift - they made a heck of a lot more sense when combined with a toasted sandwich maker!!

1
317 9

I am a "simple elegance" type - no make up, no jewelry, no fancy hair, you get the idea. For my last birthday, my MIL bought me giant rainbow dreamcatcher earrings the size of saucers. How do you say thank you for a gift that bizarre and still sound sincere???

0