What are three unqiue features of your blog?

0 0

It is an extension of me so I suppose it's unique points are the same as mine:
- creative
- passionate
- trying hard to be humourous

0
2 0

1. It's honesty, I don't mind people know that I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time, but I keep looking for ways to improve my performance.
2. My lack of sponsorship: not good for me financially, but it guarantees my integrity-when I recommend products, you know I wasn't paid to.
3. Being a former journalist, I research a lot and try always to provide links to other articles and sources so my readers can delve a little deeper into the topics being discussed.

0
0 15

I love to combine stories about my life and my family, with interesting and exciting product reviews which I think will appeal to any Mum. Honesty and respect is very important to me, and I love to encourage discussion and different points of view, in a friendly and helpful environment.

0
2 0

1. I am a story teller, so my blogs are somewhat longer than other blogs, but they are funny and easy to read, so it's more like reading a magazine featurette. 2. I discuss life as a farmer's wife, and how I deal with living in the middle of nowhere. 3. I'm not trying to sell something, or get you to do something. I just want you to laugh.

0
0 0

Firstly it would be that there are two of us blogging from two very different perspectives - one is bustling Sydney, one in a semi-rural area of Tasmania.
Secondly - we both admit we aren't perfect Mums. We try, but sometimes we fail. We talk about both sides.
Finally - If you want ideas for all kinds of recipes, gives us a try. From simple, to a bit more outlandish, we'll give it a go :)

0
28 17

It's me .
I use photos and cartoons as an exclamation point.
You never know when or what I'm going to pop up with.

0
1 134

Is any blog really unique anymore?! I aim to give a unique view to the things that I blog about however I love the look of my blog and feel that I'm unique in my writing on there and always telling it like it is! I dont have time for fluff blogging!

0
0 0

Hmmm... Three unique things?

1. I run a weekly meme called Weekend Rewind (where you get to link up an old post for some new comment love).

2. I participate in "challenges" (of a 'green' or 'frugal' nature) and share the highs and lows.

3. And I guess that although my blog is a bit of this, and a bit of that, somehow through reading it, you get a sense of who I am and what I stand for. That is my voice right? Everyday we might chat about something different but there is a thread there. The thread is me. My heart, my soul, my personality, my person. There is only one of me (thankfully you might argue), so that is third unique feature of my blog.

0
0 50

Unique? hmmmm I'm not so sure that any of our features are unique, but my blog has raw honesty. We share the good and the bad around here. This little old blog is about a crazy family that loves living life by the beach.

0
0 0

1) every post uses personal experience as well as professional expertise to help parents survive and thrive.
2)it is not a blog about being the perfect parent but rather a blog that endeavours to help parents enjoy their role and relish their in family life.
3)It outlines specific strategies and realistic ways to help parents deal with the many issues they face raising a child in modern society.

0
0 0

My crazy vlogs. I video blog quite reglarly and they are insane and fun. I have created various personalities, and also sing, dance and mime in occassion.

My authenticity. I'm Open about who I am, my struggles' and the things I do well. I try not to give advice from a high horse, but instead lead by example, and sharing ofpast failures and success.

My family. My kids and my Boatman are the ones who make me who I am. They are the most unique collection of people I know, and I just adore them al.

0
0 0

1. Definitely my Crash Tests.
I hope that I can help mums like me find relevant advice that is actually achievable, so I get in there and do it myself and let you know how it went. For example "How to make a Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Cake"

2. Crash Challenges
These are longer term challenges designed to inspire you and then motivate you to achieve something. I get in there and do it and share my progress with you in the hope you'll join in and get something out of it too. For example, "Operation Crash Hot" - a 12 week health and fitness challenge with my own exercise videos and fitness diary.

3. Crash Test Community Reviews
This is a new addition to the blog which I hope to progress this year. The Crash Test Community will 'crash test' products, services and advice to help other parents sort out the good from the bad. Most importantly the reviews come from a trusted source - other parents just like you who have actually tried and tested before writing their opinions and recommendations.

0
0 17

1. I blog what is real. If I am dealing with the mother of all washing piles, I'll photograph it and show you what it's really like at Chaos HQ.
2. I like to form a relationship with my readers via the Common Chaos Chronicle Facebook Page, where I interact with them on a daily basis.
3. Common Chaos Chronicle is a place where parents can let their hair down and just be themselves. There's no impossible standards to keep, no judging to be done. A community of parents/grandparents that 'tell it like it is'.

0
0 5

The 52 Week Project - this is a year-long self-portrait challenge aimed at getting Mummies out from behind that camera and back in front of the lens again. The 52 Week Project is a pictorial journey across 12 months to chronicle the life of a Mummy, and help her to love the skin she's in.

Ask Dr Bubbles - this is a regular guest post that has a health and body focus, where readers email Dr Bubbles (a qualified Junior Medical Doctor) and ask her their health and body questions. So often women put their own health last, after the needs of their children. Dr Bubbles is able to shed some light on common concerns and queries that women have about their bodies.

Family Snapshot - here I share my love of photography and share some special family moments with my children and husband, journaling about our latest adventures.

0
0 0

1. I write in story format. I love creating stories for my children to one day read. Our life is one big story book and if you look hard enough, every day is a magical adventure.

2. I write about Bipolarity from the "well" person's point of view. I do not suffer from depression, but I have to live with it every day. I write about how it impacts my life and the life of our children, as well as my husband.

3. I use ALOT of my own photos. I love photography, and having loads of photos helps create the story of our life.

0
0 0

When I told a couple of people that I had to name three unique features of my blog, they immediately replied with "Thomas, Daniel and Samuel!" I have to admit that my three sons are certainly unique! Born with heaps of personality, they certainly provide plenty of inspiration for my blog posts. Without them, my blog wouldn't be what it is today.

My blog is also unique because of my style of writing. The Leo part of my birth sign allows the drama queen in me to flourish! My writing tends to be emotive. So hopefully my posts will always move you - whether they make you laugh hysterically, cry, get angry or just ponder something in your life - you'll feel what I feel.

I guess it will also be unique to most of your members because I'm writing from an Australian perspective - events like Christmas and Halloween, as well as everyday topics like school life, will be very different to how they are experienced in other parts of the world.

0
0 29

1) Seeing behaviour through children's perspective
2) Having a fabulous relationship with my readers
3) I am a child behaviour consultant, a parent counsellor and a teenage mentor.

0
1 27

I think my blog is unique because it's not a typical website editors blog. I share personal stories, events and talk candidly about my life both the good and the bad.

I am also supportive of other bloggers and businesses and offer 100% honest product and service reviews.

Lovely Living is a complete women's lifestyle website unlike anything else in Australia!

0
0 0

I don't know about unique. It seems like so many women out there are making their voices heard. I don't find it easy to identify anything that makes me 'different', as such. There are so many talented people out there doing such amazing work that it can be hard to be original.

But I guess the most important thing I blog about is my faith. I am a follower of the God of the bible, but I try to present my faith as authentic and real. Not as a holier-than-thou, crazy person, but as a real person who loves Jesus. It's probably my own brand of evangelism.

I also write about my life with my family. As a Mum and as a wife who has a husband who works away. My husband is employed in the oil and gas industry and sometimes his job requires him to be away from home, and some of my most popular posts are on that subject.

And lastly, maybe what makes me unique is that I'm not necessarily writing for anyone else. I'm not actively looking for recognition or acclaim. Don't get me wrong, it's great validation and I love it. But at the same time, that's not the reason I blog. I will always write for myself and for my children. I started this blog as a record for them, because I'm not into scrap-booking, and I wanted to give my children the gift of getting to know the person who raised them, and because I have a horrible memory and don't want to forget all the big and little things that make up our lives.

I really love the buzz that I get when I see that someone gets what I am trying to say. But even if nobody ever read my words again I would probably still try to write. For me and my family, its a good thing.

0
0 0

Three unique features on Tina Gray {dot} Me are Piquing My Pinterest, a weekly link up where fellow Pinterest lovers and I share what we've been pinning, onLINEoff, another weekly feature where I showcase blog posts and other links that I have found throughout the week, some things that have happened offline and a photo, and blogging about blogging, a series of blog tips for newbie bloggers.

0
0 0

The three features that set SAHM apart from other blogs are:

1. An interactive Facebook Page - at any time of day or night you can go onto our Facebook Page and ask a question - and you will get an answer either from us directly or from one of our 39,000 likers.

2. We have two iPhone Apps. Nearly 40% of our followers now access our Facebook Page and website via mobile devices, so to get with the times we have developed two iPhone Apps (one free, the other ad free). Now our followers can have SAHM wherever they may go!

3. We have a 'Submit Your Blog' section on the website. We like to give other SAHM's a chance to start their own blogging career - so they can submit a story or post for consideration for the website. Their contribution makes us even more of a community that shares and shares alike.

0