What type of diaper pail/disposal system do you use (and like)?

2 4

We put the poo out of the dipers in the toilet and flush it. Not sure why you need to waste money on a disposal system when you already have one? (toilet and bin)

1
11 13

We use the Diaper Genie II Elite and I like it a lot. It definitely takes care of the smell and it keep those dirty diapers in an air-tight bag. It's fairly easy to refill. I would say it's a must-have for any home!

1
64 14

depends if you are talking cloth or disposable i use a diaper spray to clean out underwear so i dont have to get near it. works wonders. I have a trash can outside for the pull-ups i cant stand the smell so i keep it outside.

0
6 3

Had a diaper genie with my first and hated it. With this one I went with the diaper champ and LOVE it. It gets dump 2x's a week and sprayed with lysol and we use the grocery bags for the liner

0
9 19

The fact is poo is a fleeting and temporary part of life but when we wrap it in a diaper which lasts 10,000 years we've ensured that a natural, biodegradeable poo became a problem for our children and their childrens children, thousands of generations from this baby will be left to make a plan with the poos it had as an infant. Not good enough - with cloth diapers and Cherub Tree nappies you get to simply flush the poop - no odour / disposal issues at all. We don't have the luxury of debating dispoal of diapers anymore. Ironically, for the sake of the children.

0
9 7

Agreed. And tossing poo-laden diapers in the landfill, we risk our ground water due to leaching of untreated waste directly to the ground.

18 30

We use the Arm and Hammer pail system. We only put poopy diapers in there, the pee diapers go in the trash. In the summer, it is nice- in the winter, the room doesn't get too poopy smelling. We go through one bag every 2 weeks.

0
31 27

I use a diaper champ. I use a cheap roll of Ruffies kitchen trash bags. I throw a Renuzit cone air freshener in the bottom. I change the bag twice a week. Every couple of weeks, I spray it with Lysol.

0
9 7

Gdiapers. They flush, you don't add to landfills, and you don't have to wash the cloth part after every change.

-1
28 49

I use the Muchkin's Arm and Hammer one and love it. So far it has kept the smell at bay including the overwhelming poopy diapers. The refills are not terrible expensive...I get a three pack online from Amazon. Also it is nice just to be able to fill the baking soda cartridge at home.

-1
1 21

I use the Diaper Dekor system. It is great! The refills hold several hundred diapers and are pleasantly scented. The stinky diaper odor is well contained. And one of the best attributes of the Diaper Dekor system is the fact that the bag refills are biodegradable. So, not only are the really affordable (especially from drugstore.com) and last a long time, they are also better for the environment than most other systems on the market.

-1
45 27

throw the dirty diaper in a small bag then in the trash. we change trash bags at least once a day.

-1