What type of diaper pail/disposal system do you use (and like)?

2 4

We put the poo out of the dipers in the toilet and flush it. Not sure why you need to waste money on a disposal system when you already have one? (toilet and bin)

1
115 0

Hi everyone,i am so excited i got my Ex husband Back with the help of a powerfully and genuine spell caster online called Dr Unity.I am Natasha Hayes by name and i reside here in London, United Kingdom. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{Unityspelltemple@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past{7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our marriage was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster Dr Unity. So, i will advice you out there, if you have any problem contact Dr Unity,i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you and you will be the next to share your testimony to every one in the world!!. Email him at( Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348072370762 and you can also visit his website for more details: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com )thanks to Dr Unity,Please share this with your friends.. Visit Dr Unity website http://tiffanymarie1.deviantart.com/journal/WELCOME-TO-MY-WEBSITE-DR-UNITY-SPELL-TEMPLE-612291157

11 13

We use the Diaper Genie II Elite and I like it a lot. It definitely takes care of the smell and it keep those dirty diapers in an air-tight bag. It's fairly easy to refill. I would say it's a must-have for any home!

1
115 0

64 14

depends if you are talking cloth or disposable i use a diaper spray to clean out underwear so i dont have to get near it. works wonders. I have a trash can outside for the pull-ups i cant stand the smell so i keep it outside.

0
6 3

Had a diaper genie with my first and hated it. With this one I went with the diaper champ and LOVE it. It gets dump 2x's a week and sprayed with lysol and we use the grocery bags for the liner

0
9 19

The fact is poo is a fleeting and temporary part of life but when we wrap it in a diaper which lasts 10,000 years we've ensured that a natural, biodegradeable poo became a problem for our children and their childrens children, thousands of generations from this baby will be left to make a plan with the poos it had as an infant. Not good enough - with cloth diapers and Cherub Tree nappies you get to simply flush the poop - no odour / disposal issues at all. We don't have the luxury of debating dispoal of diapers anymore. Ironically, for the sake of the children.

0
9 7

Agreed. And tossing poo-laden diapers in the landfill, we risk our ground water due to leaching of untreated waste directly to the ground.

18 30

We use the Arm and Hammer pail system. We only put poopy diapers in there, the pee diapers go in the trash. In the summer, it is nice- in the winter, the room doesn't get too poopy smelling. We go through one bag every 2 weeks.

0
31 27

I use a diaper champ. I use a cheap roll of Ruffies kitchen trash bags. I throw a Renuzit cone air freshener in the bottom. I change the bag twice a week. Every couple of weeks, I spray it with Lysol.

0
9 7

Gdiapers. They flush, you don't add to landfills, and you don't have to wash the cloth part after every change.

-1
28 49

I use the Muchkin's Arm and Hammer one and love it. So far it has kept the smell at bay including the overwhelming poopy diapers. The refills are not terrible expensive...I get a three pack online from Amazon. Also it is nice just to be able to fill the baking soda cartridge at home.

-1
1 21

I use the Diaper Dekor system. It is great! The refills hold several hundred diapers and are pleasantly scented. The stinky diaper odor is well contained. And one of the best attributes of the Diaper Dekor system is the fact that the bag refills are biodegradable. So, not only are the really affordable (especially from drugstore.com) and last a long time, they are also better for the environment than most other systems on the market.

-1
45 27

throw the dirty diaper in a small bag then in the trash. we change trash bags at least once a day.

-1
115 0