What unhealthy eating habits or cravings have you developed since becoming a mom? Please include a picture if it's relevant.

0 0

Candy. I'd be all set if the Easter bunny didn't bring chocolate and my kids hated to trick or treat. :)

2
0 0

Isn't that the truth! I wonder how old my kids will be before they realize I am sneaking food out of their Easter baskets.

1 1

Um, DUH! It is wine of course. Well wine and anything made of chocolate in the house. After a long day of putting with kids' crap, nothing takes the edge off like fresh cookies and a 44oz glass of wine.

http://nomadmomdiary.com/guest-posting-gig/

1
0 0

It's Mom nectar.

0 0

Cookies and goldfish crackers! The goldfish aren't so bad but if I keep eating them, then I'm in trouble.

Also, the Easter baskets are trouble. I've never been able to control myself when it comes to jelly beans.

0
0 0

TV Dinners! It's terrible, I never used to eat them because of how bad everyone would say they are for you. With the baby and going back to school and my husband working, sometimes its as though if I didn't eat a frozen meal, I wouldn't eat! The Marie Callender's meals are my go-to products in the frozen food section, but I need to stop!

0
21 6

Fruit snacks. I have no idea why but those little cartoon packs are my biggest temptation.

0
0 0

I went back to school after having kids, and I get intense sugar cravings while studying late at night. Sugar has to be my biggest nemesis and my number one reason for keeping extra pounds on post baby.

http://www.burntapple.com

0
0 0

My "off" diet consists of soggy cereal off a highchair tray, peas and corn off the floor and slightly soggy bread that has had the cream cheese sucked off. God forbid she should leave me any of the good stuff like pizza or chicken fingers. This is why I have to keep the house clean... just clean enough that eating food off of random surfaces is not "that" gross. It is certainly quicker and easier than preparing my own food.

http://www.missspartacus.com/2013/01/first-things-first.html

0
0 0

Root beer. I hated all carbonated drinks my whole life, until I was pregnant with #3. Now I actively crave it on occasion.
PS Totally agree with Lynn's answer of wine. I think that's more of a "This has been an awful day and I crave something that will make me care less" than a physical craving per se, though. :)

0
0 0

Ugh - too many to mention. The worst one is the old, "My son only has a few bites left on his plate - I'll just finish it." I don't make him clear the plate, but for some reason I often do.

0
0 0

I feel the need to eat all my children's leftovers so that I don't waste them by throwing them away. This is not good for my waistline!

0
6 0

Definitely chocolate!!

0
8 0

Hot chocolate, mochas w/ whip, dark chocolate with raspberries, chocolate with peanut butter... you get the idea. Before I was a mom, I was the one woman who actually would NOT try to steal kid's Halloween candy or share a date's dessert. NOW, well, I have to have chocolate every day. Mixed with coffee is ideal!

0
0 0

Oreos! Goodness, I can eat a whole row without even realizing it. I can't buy them anymore because I don't have any self-control when they are in front of me.

0
2 0

Chips! Sour cream and onion chips! I have no idea why, but they are the almighty now. I limit my intake to a few a day, but really need to find an alternative. I'm tempted to say this is connected to breastfeeding, but why? LOL

0