What were your cravings during pregnancy?

One distinct symptom of pregnancy is the strange cravings that arise. What did you start craving when you were pregnant?

0 0

BLT Sandwiches and banana milkshakes !

1
1 0

cereal

1
2 0

I craved mustard and mayonnaise together, so I ate a lot of sandwiches. I also had a crazy craving for Apples, and the poutine at Burger King.... I normally hate Burger King.

1
269 28

Potatoes, sweet tea and salsa. I seriously ate a 5 pound jug of salsa a week

1
4 8

Raw carrots

1
1 0

ME TOO!!

2 47

I just graved everthing I was already eating; just wanted it more often. Lasagna, Ceaser Salad, Pizza, Roast Beef, etc.

I know of a young lady who lived my home town of Atikokan, ON Canada; who craved Buckley's Syrup. She drank a bottle a day. The baby girl was born perfectly healthy.

1
2 0

I can't handle taking Buckley's... how could anyone eat that much of it?!? (lol)

10 0

paper ! It was a problem if I went shoping because I used to eat most of the parking ticket, not much left to put in the paying machine. Imagine explaining that !!!!

1
57 22

Oatmeal pies.Alot of Subway.

1
0 0

My first pregnancy i craved for yogurt and beef.

1

this is my first pregnancy. so far it has been orange juice, fries and some sweet stuff. what i really loved before i was pregnant but hate while im pregnant, is salad. haha sucks.

0
82 0

I always had to eat some kind of cereal before going to bed which ended up giving me such bad heartburn I had to get a RX but still continued to eat it. I also wanted really spicy Mexican food. Instead of ice cream, I'd have midnight taco bell runs!

0
0 0

I'm 7 and a half Weeks and craving eggs, sweets and plain cream cheese. Just for fun any guesses as to the sex? I already have 3 boys.

0
2 0

Grapes :)

0
0 13

With my first pregnancy, I had only aversions: orange juice, green veggies and the mere smell of take-out Chinese food all made me gag. With my second (twins), I craved hamburgers, steaks, red meat in general and couldn't stomach anything sweet (turns out I had gestational diabetes and an iron deficiency this time around, so my body knew EXACTLY what it needed - very cool).

0
0 8

Pickled onions

0
1 17

I craved oranges, buttered toast and mini powered sugar doughnuts with my 1st boy and with the 2nd boy oranges, chilli cheese dogs from DQ & fudge/marshmellow creme sundaes everyday. Must of had a vitamin C defficiency bc I ate a bag a week plus tons of OJ. Also ate at Olive Garden every Friday during both pregos....my water even broke in Olive Garden with th 1st one. LOL

0
12 49

anything peppermint like peppermint milkshakes, peppermint hot coco or peppermint mocha. Chocolate milk, cereal, fruit. My sweet tooth has kicked in and all i want it junk like double stuffed oreos. Im trying to be good and eat healthy. I hardly ate anything at the beginning of my pregnancy and now im making up for it :)

0
29 21

chocolate nakea a haoppier bbaby!

0
0 16

orange pop, peanut butter m&ms, marshmallows, and Mountain dew's Baja blast

0
0 10

Would you believe it was petrol, I loved the smell an would have purposefully smelled it if I didn't know it was so bad for me and my baby. I

0
0 0

Everything!! I couldn't stop eating when pregnant with my little boy and same again this time round!! Good and bad.....

0
0 0

I craved creamy bacon carbonara, the one in the packet and i'd mix it with with tinned tuna and broccoli, i ate it every single day sometimes twice a day and have never eaten it since LOL. Also the smell of pork cooking would make me gag

0
1 47

Oranges, I ate a bag a week!!! And Mac-n-Cheese ON Pepperoni pizza!!! Sooooo amazing!!! ~drooling~

0
6 7

cucumber avocado sushi, like i could eat it EVERY day
nerds candy
and coca cola fountain pop (thank GOD for mcdonalds dollar drink days)

0
36 3

Mine was pretty typical... I polished off 2 jars of pickles a week... by myself. And, they had to either be Clausen brand or Nathan's brand; those are the ones kept in the refrigerator. Super cold, crisp, and yummy. I also ate a lot of marshmallow creme. :)

0
0 16

i loved marschmallows creme too

0 11

So baby Joey didn't like fast foods at all. The smell would even send me running to the bathroom. So one day I was told bananas would help with smells and that's all I craved from that moment on. It wasn't chocolate covered or fresh bananas. Just banana chips all day and night. Thus bringing on baby Joeys nickname monkey boy. I don't crave them anymore bu he loves them to death!!! :)

0
1 9

I craved strawberries, fish sticks and sour cream all at the same time. The best thing is that I didn't even like sour cream or fish sticks at that time. I couldn't eat anything sweet it just made me sick. To this day both of my children don't eat sweet things mainly fruit. I can't complain it is a good thing.

0
0 0

Oh my this brings back memories. It had to be tayto cheese and onion. I can't even stand the smell of them now. Oh and also real fruit ice lollies ( my husband hid these everywhere in the freezer) .

0
1 10

The only thing I ever craved was green seedless grapes! My grandma said there must've been some nutrient in them that my body needed!

0
6 7

lol thats funny because my gramma said the reason i crave milk all the time is probably because im lacking calcium, i doubt it though because i have always LOVED milk

1 0

i dont know but i didnt crave anything maybe because i eat so healthy fruits and vegetables no junk food or fast food

0
0 0

Breakfast, lunch and dinner for about a week all I wanted was mashed potato.

0
4 8

gaspacho. garlic, scallions, cucumbers and tomato juice. not sure how i gained so much eating that!

0
0 0

I craved snickers ice cream bars and beef jerkey. I think the ice cream was normal and the jerkey was for the salt.

0
14 5

BE VERY CAREFUL!!! During my last pregnancy, I craved soft swirl ice cream. I must have overdosed on calcium, because my son, now 33, is 6'6" and wears a size 16 shoe!! I should have had shrimp! LOL!!

0
4 0

I was craving chocalate and bunny chows with syrup on top of it. What a combination dont ever want to see that again.

0
0 0

I have totally gone off meat and have an insatiable appetitte for Hot and Sour soup!

0
2 8

BBQ sandwiches and hot fudge sundaes with Amanda.
BLT's with Natalee.

0
5 6

Lemon bonbons! Nothing else would do and one night in the middle of the night I made himself go and buy them, he came back with a packet of malteasers......... hmmmm you can imagine, the scene was not pretty lol

0
1 10

well with my twins i craved root bee,shrimp n salads with my middle son it was arbys n with my last it was arbys tacos

0
1 0

Iced Cold Argo Corn Starch. I'd put it in the freezer and chill it. I'd get a spoon and eats spoon after spoon after spoon

0
2 47

I just craved more of what I was already eating; Lasagna, Pizza, Ceaser Salad, etc. There was a lady in my small town of Atikokan, ON Canada who craved Buckley's Syrup. She had to drink a bottle a day to satisfy her craving. Now that is unusual. Don't worry her daughter was perfectly fine.

6 7

I craved cottage cheese and peaches with my first. I couldn't stomach
Cooked pork or grilled meats and now she is a vegetarian!

0