What were your cravings during pregnancy?

One distinct symptom of pregnancy is the strange cravings that arise. What did you start craving when you were pregnant?

0 0

BLT Sandwiches and banana milkshakes !

1
1 0

cereal

1
2 0

I craved mustard and mayonnaise together, so I ate a lot of sandwiches. I also had a crazy craving for Apples, and the poutine at Burger King.... I normally hate Burger King.

1
269 28

Potatoes, sweet tea and salsa. I seriously ate a 5 pound jug of salsa a week

1
4 8

Raw carrots

1
1 0

ME TOO!!

2 47

I just graved everthing I was already eating; just wanted it more often. Lasagna, Ceaser Salad, Pizza, Roast Beef, etc.

I know of a young lady who lived my home town of Atikokan, ON Canada; who craved Buckley's Syrup. She drank a bottle a day. The baby girl was born perfectly healthy.

1
2 0

I can't handle taking Buckley's... how could anyone eat that much of it?!? (lol)

10 0

paper ! It was a problem if I went shoping because I used to eat most of the parking ticket, not much left to put in the paying machine. Imagine explaining that !!!!

1
57 22

Oatmeal pies.Alot of Subway.

1
0 0

My first pregnancy i craved for yogurt and beef.

0 0

Grapes & Watermelon.

0
184 0

I’ve been married for over 9years, me and my husband have been trying to conceive, We have gone to almost every were to seek for solution, but it was very hard for me trying and it got to the point where i was almost giving up, Everybody deserves a bundle of joy and i was thinking my own has skipped right over me until my sister showed me so many testimonies of different women and families testifying about a great EKA that has helped them with their problems and problem similar to mine was also been solved,i took courage to contact DR EKA (dreka14demons@gmail.com) and did all he ask me to do online and as he promised me he did cast the pregnancy spell and 6weeks later i went to the clinic for medical checkup and it was confirmed that i was pregnant , today marks my babies one year birthday and am using this medium to tell every woman out there who is in one time situation to contact DR EKA for help. you will be surprise the way his spells work miracles (dreka14demons@gmail.com) i hope my story also gives someone out there hope SARAH

0
1

this is my first pregnancy. so far it has been orange juice, fries and some sweet stuff. what i really loved before i was pregnant but hate while im pregnant, is salad. haha sucks.

0
82 0

I always had to eat some kind of cereal before going to bed which ended up giving me such bad heartburn I had to get a RX but still continued to eat it. I also wanted really spicy Mexican food. Instead of ice cream, I'd have midnight taco bell runs!

0
0 0

I'm 7 and a half Weeks and craving eggs, sweets and plain cream cheese. Just for fun any guesses as to the sex? I already have 3 boys.

0
2 0

Grapes :)

0
0 13

With my first pregnancy, I had only aversions: orange juice, green veggies and the mere smell of take-out Chinese food all made me gag. With my second (twins), I craved hamburgers, steaks, red meat in general and couldn't stomach anything sweet (turns out I had gestational diabetes and an iron deficiency this time around, so my body knew EXACTLY what it needed - very cool).

0
0 8

Pickled onions

0
1 17

I craved oranges, buttered toast and mini powered sugar doughnuts with my 1st boy and with the 2nd boy oranges, chilli cheese dogs from DQ & fudge/marshmellow creme sundaes everyday. Must of had a vitamin C defficiency bc I ate a bag a week plus tons of OJ. Also ate at Olive Garden every Friday during both pregos....my water even broke in Olive Garden with th 1st one. LOL

0
12 49

anything peppermint like peppermint milkshakes, peppermint hot coco or peppermint mocha. Chocolate milk, cereal, fruit. My sweet tooth has kicked in and all i want it junk like double stuffed oreos. Im trying to be good and eat healthy. I hardly ate anything at the beginning of my pregnancy and now im making up for it :)

0
29 21

chocolate nakea a haoppier bbaby!

0
0 16

orange pop, peanut butter m&ms, marshmallows, and Mountain dew's Baja blast

0
0 10

Would you believe it was petrol, I loved the smell an would have purposefully smelled it if I didn't know it was so bad for me and my baby. I

0
0 0

Everything!! I couldn't stop eating when pregnant with my little boy and same again this time round!! Good and bad.....

0
0 0

I craved creamy bacon carbonara, the one in the packet and i'd mix it with with tinned tuna and broccoli, i ate it every single day sometimes twice a day and have never eaten it since LOL. Also the smell of pork cooking would make me gag

0
1 47

Oranges, I ate a bag a week!!! And Mac-n-Cheese ON Pepperoni pizza!!! Sooooo amazing!!! ~drooling~

0
6 7

cucumber avocado sushi, like i could eat it EVERY day
nerds candy
and coca cola fountain pop (thank GOD for mcdonalds dollar drink days)

0
36 3

Mine was pretty typical... I polished off 2 jars of pickles a week... by myself. And, they had to either be Clausen brand or Nathan's brand; those are the ones kept in the refrigerator. Super cold, crisp, and yummy. I also ate a lot of marshmallow creme. :)

0
0 16

i loved marschmallows creme too

0 11

So baby Joey didn't like fast foods at all. The smell would even send me running to the bathroom. So one day I was told bananas would help with smells and that's all I craved from that moment on. It wasn't chocolate covered or fresh bananas. Just banana chips all day and night. Thus bringing on baby Joeys nickname monkey boy. I don't crave them anymore bu he loves them to death!!! :)

0
1 9

I craved strawberries, fish sticks and sour cream all at the same time. The best thing is that I didn't even like sour cream or fish sticks at that time. I couldn't eat anything sweet it just made me sick. To this day both of my children don't eat sweet things mainly fruit. I can't complain it is a good thing.

0
0 0

Oh my this brings back memories. It had to be tayto cheese and onion. I can't even stand the smell of them now. Oh and also real fruit ice lollies ( my husband hid these everywhere in the freezer) .

0
1 10

The only thing I ever craved was green seedless grapes! My grandma said there must've been some nutrient in them that my body needed!

0
6 7

lol thats funny because my gramma said the reason i crave milk all the time is probably because im lacking calcium, i doubt it though because i have always LOVED milk

1 0

i dont know but i didnt crave anything maybe because i eat so healthy fruits and vegetables no junk food or fast food

0
0 0

Breakfast, lunch and dinner for about a week all I wanted was mashed potato.

0
4 8

gaspacho. garlic, scallions, cucumbers and tomato juice. not sure how i gained so much eating that!

0
0 0

I craved snickers ice cream bars and beef jerkey. I think the ice cream was normal and the jerkey was for the salt.

0
14 5

BE VERY CAREFUL!!! During my last pregnancy, I craved soft swirl ice cream. I must have overdosed on calcium, because my son, now 33, is 6'6" and wears a size 16 shoe!! I should have had shrimp! LOL!!

0
4 0

I was craving chocalate and bunny chows with syrup on top of it. What a combination dont ever want to see that again.

0
0 0

I have totally gone off meat and have an insatiable appetitte for Hot and Sour soup!

0
2 8

BBQ sandwiches and hot fudge sundaes with Amanda.
BLT's with Natalee.

0
5 6

Lemon bonbons! Nothing else would do and one night in the middle of the night I made himself go and buy them, he came back with a packet of malteasers......... hmmmm you can imagine, the scene was not pretty lol

0
1 10

well with my twins i craved root bee,shrimp n salads with my middle son it was arbys n with my last it was arbys tacos

0