What were your first pregnancy symptoms?

Some moms didn't clue in until a missed period or two, or morning sickness hit. Other moms just "had a sense" that they were pregnant. What were your first pregnancy symptoms?

5 11

Gagging when I brushed my teeth!

6
1 0

Of course, the process of pregnancy is exciting for every woman. But the first weeks of waiting and a constant question: pregnant or not I bring a lot of stress. Primary diagnosis, so to speak, the woman always makes her own, not to run to the doctor every time the slightest delay. You can make a good test for pregnancy. If you are not satisfied with this option, then try to measure the basal temperature – the most reliable is in the rectum. If the temperature goes above 37 degrees, while the delay is 2-3 days, then it is possible you are pregnant. But keep in mind that many factors influence the result. For example, sexual intercourse before a couple of hours before the measure of temperature could trigger its increase. In general, before the so diagnosed, carefully read all the rules of measurement of basal body temperature. - pinkycloud.com/how-do-detect-pregnancy-the-small-secrets. But for a more accurate result it is very important to use certain tests at a certain time. How soon you can use the test read here babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy-test. And if the test is positive, you should immediately go to the doctor. He must confirm pregnancy, exclude all kinds of infections, and prescribe treatment from them, and suggest how to do pregnancy cloudless, and the future health of the kid strong!

7 0

I thought I was having really bad pms but the period wouldn't come. I took a test to ease my mind. Turned out I was three weeks along with twins.

4
0 0

I vomitted throughout my pregnancy . I even vomitted in the delivery ward, just before my LO arrived. phew vomit vomit everywhere throughout day and night.

3
203 33

I went to the grocery store bought all kinds of chocolate that I rarely eat. Decided afterwards that tacos sounded good and believe me I was starving. On the way home I almost got sick from the smell of the food in the car. Got home turned on the tv and there was a song on with a video and I almost started crying. That was when a light bulb went off in my head saying I was pregnant.

3
2 27

My first indications when I first was pregnant was tender, very firm boobs and feeling tired even though I had slept 10 hours straight the night before.

3
1 7

I did not know I was pregnant until my second trimester. I was almost five months and I found out on my birthday. After I found out, I got morning sickness and did show until I was eight months pregnant.

3
0 0

where u having your normal monthly period for those months u did not know u where pregnant

120 0

I had just moved back to the East Coast from Japan, and for a week or so I had really bad jet-lag...I was just fatigued, achy, didn't really have an appetite.......
Then I noticed I hadn't had my November period yet, in December. LOL

2
8 0

My husband and I hadn't been trying, but hadn't exactly been trying not to either, and yet, the past few months I'd wondered for a few days because I was slightly late. But even with our constant lack of any precaution, I just hadn't conceived. I began to think it for some reason wasn't so likely. So this time, I took a test just out of curiosity, half mad at myself for what i assumed would be a "waste of another pregnancy test"- they're not cheap. So it wasn't a sense at all, just more of an I had to know moment. I'm 5 weeks now and am already feeling fatigue(but only lack of energy when i try to push myself or even have to walk a long time, not sleepiness), frequent urination(though I thought it was too soon for that as the baby is the size of a lentil bean now), and on and off cramps. They feel like period cramps, but not too bad, just uncomfortable. OH, and how could I forget? My first bout of morning sickness today.. that so far was the only one I really couldn't stand.. It may not all be pleasant, but I think I'm feeling everything I'm supposed to :)

2
8 0

oh yeah, and tender breasts, before I even knew i was pregnant. Believe it or not, it was basically since i conceived, and theyve remained that way.

51 2

1st pregnancy, flu-like, I thought I had the flu!! 2nd & 3rd pregnancies, I knew the moment conception took place!

2
0 9

How soon did you experience flu like symptoms?

4 0

I had unprotected sex about the week I was ovulating and I'm still late for my period, I'm bloated, my boobs hurt soo bad and now I just got the flu. I'm almost two weeks late now and all my pregnancy tests are negative. I know what its like to be pregnant but this feeling feels different it feels like I am my period would have been here by now. my body aches, and it feels like my period is going to come but it still hasn't. could I be pregnant?

1
0 0

when I was pregnant with my daughters my first symtoms were extremely tired and my breasts were very sore. Im starting to wonder if I am pregnant now lol thats why I joined in on this conversation. I have had my tubes tied since 2002. I'm not late I still have about a week before my cycle is due. but my breast are crazy sore and I am leaking fluid out of them and I was cramping really bad the other day... more pain than normal cramps. me and my husband would love to have another baby and Im thinking about getting a pregnancy test in a week. but at the same time i dont want that disappointed feeling of seeing a negative result.

1
0 0

idk if im pregnant but i need some help from someone who know and i cant talk to my brother because he will kick me out! i need help on knowing if i am or not and im to young to drive and get a pregancey test! help me!

0 0

I was 3 months when I found out with my first child, I had a lot of cramps but no real "pregnant" signs besides an unusual sense of smell. With my second daughter I woke up out of a deep sleep to morning sickness

1
12 0

Vomiting (lots of that) i ate lots of chocolate and drank a lot of orange juice. and my breasts were very sore

1
4 0

i didnt cop on to any symtoms that i was pregnant with my daughter, it was only that a friend thought i was and presuaded me to go docs... funny enough now that same friend thinks i am now, and i am copping on that i have been binge eatin last week which i can recall doing that before i found out i was pregnant wit my daughter.. i am due pms this week is it too early to take a test?

1
47 19

The earliest home pregnancy tests are for 5 days before your period is due. If it shows negative, it could still be false, so if you still miss your period, wait a week after you take the first one and take another one.

0 0

I have sore and tender breasts, more sore than usual. I went to see my OBGYN that delivered and performed my tubal. He said I could not have any more kids since he tied my tubes 6 years ago and prescribed me birth control pills. I took them for a week and enjoyed my husband. I started feeling weird, like I was actually pregnant so I got a sonogram done, too early. I know I am pregnant. Just took blood test today with a midwife, will get results tomorrow. Regardless of results because this is my miracle baby, not an ectopic pregnancy according to facts. But the remarks I have been reading, I have hope.

1
59 20

My breasts were so tender and instantly got HUGE! My sister said it first. I thought it was just a bad PMS month. She said "you are pregnant." I said, No, just PMS. She was right! Didn't even miss the period yet. I couldn't walk without them hurting like hell!!

1
42 0

Gagged every time i brushed my teeth and constantly tired. Couold sleep anywhere any time for first 5m on a washing line lol :D Toward end i coulnd'nt sleep at all lol

1
0 0

ugh... I had been doing serious exercising and food control for the couple months before I found out... I had dropped about 15 pounds... And towards the end of may... my period hadnt come, but i chalked that up to losing weight and I began to NEED food...which i wasnt very happy about. I had finally gotten used to my uber healthy vegetarian lifestyle and now I was becoming physically affected when I didnt eat a decent amount more than I was used to at the time... And at that point I couldnt deny it anymore... either I was dying of a brain tumor... or I was pregnant... And here i am... 24 weeks. preggo with a boy! i feel fat and out of shape and sometimes a little crazy... but never so myself in my entire life. :)

1
14 32

with my daughter i had no clue i was pregnant i thought i just had a very bad case of the flu went to the er after throwing up for over 30 hours they gave me an iv with fluids sent me home and said i had a viral infection to go home and sleep it off...three days later landed in the er for throwing up for more than 30 hours yet again and the doc asked if i was pregnant told him i didnt think so as we were told it would be very hard to conceive and had been trying for over 6 years well sure enough i was finally pregnant..with our son whom i am currently pregnant with i knew before i even missed my period felt tired all the time and like i was coming down with the flu and my boobs felt heavier

1
9 2

After two months of lite periods, two failed home pregnancy tests, my boobs got real sore! Come to find out I was 2 1/2 months along! I am a rare case that uring pregnancy test do not work on and they have to draw blood. Nuts!

1
12 62

they dont work on me either,3 pregancies

2 14

Did anyone have a period but was still pregnant? I had a period last month...but I am always tired, hungry, and my boobs are exremely sore. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative but it wasnt a very strong line.

1
2 16

Yes, with my 2nd and 3rd pregancies, I had a period for the first two months. Very lightly, I think it's called 'spotting?'

2 16

First pregnancy, I woke up one morning and started to dress myself. I felt like I had to go to the bathroom so proceeded to sit on the toilet and then fainted for a split second. I was hanging on to the doorknob and pulled myself up. Then the dryheaving came and I started to sweat all over my body. There were beads of sweat on my forearms and my legs which scared me a little. After that my muscles ached and I could hardly move. I knew I was pregnant right then. I greeted my husband home later that day with a "Hi Daddy!". The muscle aches lasted for a good 3-4 days after that but the rest of the pregnancy was a breeze! The little one I was pregnant with then is moving out soon to live with her boyfriend who is stationed at the edmonton army base. (snif)

1
19 10

we were trying for a year, so wen i started feeling really nauseaus then missed a period did a test, the line was so faint the doctor ordered a blood test to be sure and yay we were pregnant :-)

1
2 0

The earliest signs of pregnancy are often easily overlooked. Many women know that a missed period may indicate pregnancy, but so can bloating, spotting, and cramping.

0
4 0

I have been trying to get pregnant for about 4 months. I have been having pregnancy symptoms, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I have a few days before my periods should start. Does any one have any suggestions?

0
61 0

the first sign for me was spotting,but at the time i didnt think anything of it and thought i had gotten my period early,then i craved pickles..my mouth would start watering just thinking about them.me and my bf had been trying to conceive for a couple of years and wernt able to so when these symptoms were there i didnt think anything of them.when the p.g test came back positive if wasnt sitting down i would have fallen over

0
0 0

hi i am a 26 to a 29 days of cycle and i miss my period on 4/3/16 n now its 4/6/16 and still no period and my nipples been so sensitive to touch when i take my bra off, almost two weeks its been sensitive to touch i could pregnant last month on 3/6/16 my flow was very very light hardly changed pads n now i missed my period can some one answer me what is going on could i just have a miss randon period

0
0 0

Hey I'm in the same situation as u

0 0

My first symptom of pregnancy was that I got a migraine everyday for a week and had to leave work. I usually only get migraines 2 or 3 times in a year...really bad. And then I wont forget the day I decided to eat at Jack in the Box as it was open late, and when I pulled up to the window and got a whiff of the air inside, I almost threw up. Never had sore breasts though or nausea bad enough to actually throw up. Just headaches, throughout my whole pregnancy, and fatigue. Had my first child in 2007, been trying to conceive ever since with no luck. Ive had 2 migraines in a week, a missed period, constipation and slight spotting about 2 weeks ago but a negative pregnancy test. Im hoping possibly I am pregnant again. Also, no sore boobs or nausea.

0
0 0

I have a question if anyone could answer. My boyfriend and I had used the pull out method on Dec 25th the next day I ovulated. About a week later I have been experiencing which seems like period cramps and a bit of back pain last night, however my period isnt due for 5more days. So Iam a little worried. This morning I could have sworn my period was here today yet its not.

0
0 0

Did you get your period or are you pregnant?

1

hard breast

0
0 0

I have had two home tests and a UA at clinic, come back positive for pregnancy. My concern is that I had a period 2 weeks after sex! I have also spotted some ever since. I don't believe I've had any real 'cramps'that everyone warns about. Can anyone tell me how bad the cramps would be, when I need to worry. Is spotting normal for some? If so, how much for those?

0
0 0

hey there i dont know if im pregnant or not ?ummm i have camps like anything n also i like out of the blue n i cant behind over or anything . i dont know ? i never being pregnant

0
59 0

Sore breasts and missing my period

0
0 0

Vomiting. So much vomiting.

0
60 0

sore breasts and cramps

0
184 0

DR EKA, has done wonderful in my life and his protection spell has keep me alive to see a testimony of my life... on Saturday evening, DR EKA told me not to travel anywhere before the new year.. My friend has already paid for my ticket to travel on Sunday 28th, December 2014. With the AIRASIA FLIGHT WITH QZ8501 which was going to Singapore from Indonesian crash into java high sea.. After a while, i went home for my languages before i could come back to the airport, the AIRASIA FLIGHT has already taken off, i decided to wait for the next flight.. To my very surprise 42minutes later, information came to the airport that the flight is missing. To god be the glory... DR EKA (dreka14demons@gmail.com) you prevented me from death and to see the new year, i will be very grateful to you with all i will have in my entire life now i am the most happiest person on earth can’t tell about my life but if i must confess he has made me see the truth and the real i have never expected, he will watch your back for you and he is ready to work for you and you be free from your problems. He has helped me and my friends [Louis James, Dame Clark], also suppose to be on the AIRASIA FLIGHT. if you are involve in any bad situation at home, at your place of work, having bad dreams, losing your ex, just contact his email [dreka14demons@gmail.com). Very importantly contact him for your PROTECTION SPELL it is very effective. it work for me and my friend. Don’t wait until the bad happen before you take a bold step of life protection.

0
0 0

I dont know if I am pregnant yet or not. A test wont work yet. But Ive been trying to test anyways, just because Im going crazy with this 2ww!!! I feel miserable. I am 9dpo. My legs are sore. My head has not stopped hurting. I cant stop sleeping. Even getting up to do laundry or anything feels like it wipes me out. I have a LOT of CM. Like white lotion. But, I dont know if its all in my head because I WANT to be pregnant, or if this is really happening... Anyone else feel like this?

0
98 0

I brought hips and bums enlargement cream from +27733193452 it worked for me

0
0 0

TMI lol, i had alot of gas that wasn't normal for me, and i was beyond tired, and then spotting :)

0
0 0

I have three daughters, a 8yr, 4yr and 2yr. When I pregnant of my first daughter I knew i was preg when i threw up the spaghetti i ate. For my second daughter, i didn't knew and didn't found out until two months. But my oldest daughter will sit next to me and talk to my stomach when i ws laying down, i would ask her who was she talking to and she'll respond that to her baby sister, i didn't believe her because i had taken a preg test and came out negative. but a month later i went to the DR cause my period hadn't come. And for my third child, i had a really bad craving of bananas with sauce, it was a weird craving so I decided to go to the DR. Now I don't know cause I haven't had my period since last month, but bearly had the implanon taken out on january this year. I had done two home pregnancy test and both have come out negative. I guess i'm going to wait till next month to see what happens...

0