What were your first pregnancy symptoms?

Some moms didn't clue in until a missed period or two, or morning sickness hit. Other moms just "had a sense" that they were pregnant. What were your first pregnancy symptoms?

5 11

Gagging when I brushed my teeth!

4
0 0

I vomitted throughout my pregnancy . I even vomitted in the delivery ward, just before my LO arrived. phew vomit vomit everywhere throughout day and night.

3
1

I have 2 boys, and I didn't know I was pregnant with either one till I was 5 months pregnant!! I didn't have any symptoms. I craved ALOT of spicy foods and frosted flakes cereal lol. And usually women that would eat spicy foods would have heartburn I didn't. It was weird, I actually loved when I was pregnant :) my boys are now 1 & 2 and yes they were close together they were suppose to have the same birthdays :). But my youngest decided to come a week early they're bdays are 1/13/12 & 1/20/11. Now I think Im pregnant again and I have ALOT of symptoms such as sore breasts, smells, tired alot. But I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative :/ I guess if I don't start my period next week ill b making a trip to see a doctor. If I am prego it's gonna b very interesting lol but hopefully ill have a girl that would make my family complete :)

2
47 19

I have 4 now.. birthdays 6/25/04, 7/01/05, 10/12/06, and 9/24/09. Yep, the first 3 were all right after another and it's been a crazy, non-stop thrilling roller coaster ride :) Good luck!

120 0

I had just moved back to the East Coast from Japan, and for a week or so I had really bad jet-lag...I was just fatigued, achy, didn't really have an appetite.......
Then I noticed I hadn't had my November period yet, in December. LOL

2
8 0

My husband and I hadn't been trying, but hadn't exactly been trying not to either, and yet, the past few months I'd wondered for a few days because I was slightly late. But even with our constant lack of any precaution, I just hadn't conceived. I began to think it for some reason wasn't so likely. So this time, I took a test just out of curiosity, half mad at myself for what i assumed would be a "waste of another pregnancy test"- they're not cheap. So it wasn't a sense at all, just more of an I had to know moment. I'm 5 weeks now and am already feeling fatigue(but only lack of energy when i try to push myself or even have to walk a long time, not sleepiness), frequent urination(though I thought it was too soon for that as the baby is the size of a lentil bean now), and on and off cramps. They feel like period cramps, but not too bad, just uncomfortable. OH, and how could I forget? My first bout of morning sickness today.. that so far was the only one I really couldn't stand.. It may not all be pleasant, but I think I'm feeling everything I'm supposed to :)

2
8 0

oh yeah, and tender breasts, before I even knew i was pregnant. Believe it or not, it was basically since i conceived, and theyve remained that way.

203 33

I went to the grocery store bought all kinds of chocolate that I rarely eat. Decided afterwards that tacos sounded good and believe me I was starving. On the way home I almost got sick from the smell of the food in the car. Got home turned on the tv and there was a song on with a video and I almost started crying. That was when a light bulb went off in my head saying I was pregnant.

2
2 27

My first indications when I first was pregnant was tender, very firm boobs and feeling tired even though I had slept 10 hours straight the night before.

2
1 7

I did not know I was pregnant until my second trimester. I was almost five months and I found out on my birthday. After I found out, I got morning sickness and did show until I was eight months pregnant.

2
0 0

where u having your normal monthly period for those months u did not know u where pregnant

7 0

I thought I was having really bad pms but the period wouldn't come. I took a test to ease my mind. Turned out I was three weeks along with twins.

2
48 2

1st pregnancy, flu-like, I thought I had the flu!! 2nd & 3rd pregnancies, I knew the moment conception took place!

2
0 9

How soon did you experience flu like symptoms?

0 0

when I was pregnant with my daughters my first symtoms were extremely tired and my breasts were very sore. Im starting to wonder if I am pregnant now lol thats why I joined in on this conversation. I have had my tubes tied since 2002. I'm not late I still have about a week before my cycle is due. but my breast are crazy sore and I am leaking fluid out of them and I was cramping really bad the other day... more pain than normal cramps. me and my husband would love to have another baby and Im thinking about getting a pregnancy test in a week. but at the same time i dont want that disappointed feeling of seeing a negative result.

1
0 0

I was 3 months when I found out with my first child, I had a lot of cramps but no real "pregnant" signs besides an unusual sense of smell. With my second daughter I woke up out of a deep sleep to morning sickness

1
12 0

Vomiting (lots of that) i ate lots of chocolate and drank a lot of orange juice. and my breasts were very sore

1
4 0

i didnt cop on to any symtoms that i was pregnant with my daughter, it was only that a friend thought i was and presuaded me to go docs... funny enough now that same friend thinks i am now, and i am copping on that i have been binge eatin last week which i can recall doing that before i found out i was pregnant wit my daughter.. i am due pms this week is it too early to take a test?

1
47 19

The earliest home pregnancy tests are for 5 days before your period is due. If it shows negative, it could still be false, so if you still miss your period, wait a week after you take the first one and take another one.

0 0

I have sore and tender breasts, more sore than usual. I went to see my OBGYN that delivered and performed my tubal. He said I could not have any more kids since he tied my tubes 6 years ago and prescribed me birth control pills. I took them for a week and enjoyed my husband. I started feeling weird, like I was actually pregnant so I got a sonogram done, too early. I know I am pregnant. Just took blood test today with a midwife, will get results tomorrow. Regardless of results because this is my miracle baby, not an ectopic pregnancy according to facts. But the remarks I have been reading, I have hope.

1
59 20

My breasts were so tender and instantly got HUGE! My sister said it first. I thought it was just a bad PMS month. She said "you are pregnant." I said, No, just PMS. She was right! Didn't even miss the period yet. I couldn't walk without them hurting like hell!!

1
42 0

Gagged every time i brushed my teeth and constantly tired. Couold sleep anywhere any time for first 5m on a washing line lol :D Toward end i coulnd'nt sleep at all lol

1
0 0

ugh... I had been doing serious exercising and food control for the couple months before I found out... I had dropped about 15 pounds... And towards the end of may... my period hadnt come, but i chalked that up to losing weight and I began to NEED food...which i wasnt very happy about. I had finally gotten used to my uber healthy vegetarian lifestyle and now I was becoming physically affected when I didnt eat a decent amount more than I was used to at the time... And at that point I couldnt deny it anymore... either I was dying of a brain tumor... or I was pregnant... And here i am... 24 weeks. preggo with a boy! i feel fat and out of shape and sometimes a little crazy... but never so myself in my entire life. :)

1
14 32

with my daughter i had no clue i was pregnant i thought i just had a very bad case of the flu went to the er after throwing up for over 30 hours they gave me an iv with fluids sent me home and said i had a viral infection to go home and sleep it off...three days later landed in the er for throwing up for more than 30 hours yet again and the doc asked if i was pregnant told him i didnt think so as we were told it would be very hard to conceive and had been trying for over 6 years well sure enough i was finally pregnant..with our son whom i am currently pregnant with i knew before i even missed my period felt tired all the time and like i was coming down with the flu and my boobs felt heavier

1
9 2

After two months of lite periods, two failed home pregnancy tests, my boobs got real sore! Come to find out I was 2 1/2 months along! I am a rare case that uring pregnancy test do not work on and they have to draw blood. Nuts!

1
12 62

they dont work on me either,3 pregancies

2 14

Did anyone have a period but was still pregnant? I had a period last month...but I am always tired, hungry, and my boobs are exremely sore. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative but it wasnt a very strong line.

1
2 16

Yes, with my 2nd and 3rd pregancies, I had a period for the first two months. Very lightly, I think it's called 'spotting?'

2 16

First pregnancy, I woke up one morning and started to dress myself. I felt like I had to go to the bathroom so proceeded to sit on the toilet and then fainted for a split second. I was hanging on to the doorknob and pulled myself up. Then the dryheaving came and I started to sweat all over my body. There were beads of sweat on my forearms and my legs which scared me a little. After that my muscles ached and I could hardly move. I knew I was pregnant right then. I greeted my husband home later that day with a "Hi Daddy!". The muscle aches lasted for a good 3-4 days after that but the rest of the pregnancy was a breeze! The little one I was pregnant with then is moving out soon to live with her boyfriend who is stationed at the edmonton army base. (snif)

1
19 10

we were trying for a year, so wen i started feeling really nauseaus then missed a period did a test, the line was so faint the doctor ordered a blood test to be sure and yay we were pregnant :-)

1
98 0

I brought hips and bums enlargement cream from +27733193452 it worked for me

0
0 0

TMI lol, i had alot of gas that wasn't normal for me, and i was beyond tired, and then spotting :)

0
0 0

I have three daughters, a 8yr, 4yr and 2yr. When I pregnant of my first daughter I knew i was preg when i threw up the spaghetti i ate. For my second daughter, i didn't knew and didn't found out until two months. But my oldest daughter will sit next to me and talk to my stomach when i ws laying down, i would ask her who was she talking to and she'll respond that to her baby sister, i didn't believe her because i had taken a preg test and came out negative. but a month later i went to the DR cause my period hadn't come. And for my third child, i had a really bad craving of bananas with sauce, it was a weird craving so I decided to go to the DR. Now I don't know cause I haven't had my period since last month, but bearly had the implanon taken out on january this year. I had done two home pregnancy test and both have come out negative. I guess i'm going to wait till next month to see what happens...

0
0 0

Someone made a comment about babies and I bawled for what seemed like no reason--its really unlike me--so then I just wondered, calculated when my period should be (though I wasn't sure because I was never regular, this pregnancy wasn't planned!) and took the test. Bam. No physical symptoms for a long time.

0
4 0

I had unprotected sex about the week I was ovulating and I'm still late for my period, I'm bloated, my boobs hurt soo bad and now I just got the flu. I'm almost two weeks late now and all my pregnancy tests are negative. I know what its like to be pregnant but this feeling feels different it feels like I am my period would have been here by now. my body aches, and it feels like my period is going to come but it still hasn't. could I be pregnant?

0
0 0

Its been so long since i was pregnant i forgot !!!!, However i am curious if i am pregnant again..... i had 2 period this month the first one was normal however after one day of rest it appeared again dark brown to bright red with passing larger clots than normal. I had a colposcopy done on 10/14/2013 and had sex on the 10/17/2013 my cycle came on time 10/21/2013 lasted 3 normal days then bam!!!! right back in full swing on 10/25/13 my doctor says this is normal owever i am skeptical to believe......SHOULD I?????/

0
0 0

So im not due on until the 26th but have been trying for a baby for two months. Last month i needed to pee alot and my boobs start hurting about a week before my period but sure enough i came on. This month im still finding i need to pee a lot but my breasts are already hurting. They seem to have been hurting since mystery last period what are the chances imppregnant?

0
3 0

With my oldest I had what I assumed was my period but it was on for 3 days...off for 1 then on for 2 more....it seemed odd so I checked.

My youngest my lower abdomen just felt different.

0
0 0

I started getting bigger. Thought I was bloating. I doubled my workouts, but was even more hungry, Then I realized I missed my monthly...... I was 3 months prego. I drank Sangria once in the time I didn't know I was pregnant. So maybe that explains why craZyTown is so happy =P

0
0 0

I don't know whats happening with me..I can tell that my belly is growing...I'm bloated but much more than when I am expecting PMS. I have a lot of lower backache and waist pain...experiencing this a couple days now. I will get short headaches off and on but lately it has subsided a bit. I am extremely tired and sometimes I get these muscle aches. Sometimes when I finish eat, I would feel upset and queasy. To top it off, I expected my period on the 1st Feb and to this date it has not arrived. Took a pregnancy test this morning and the result was negative. Is there a possibility I am pregnant?

231 0

Severe irritability

0
1,859 0

I have an aunt who always got a metallic taste in her mouth as her first symptom. My first and most profound symptoms was being super tired.

0
1 0

Hot most of the time like sweating under the AC and serious cramps!

0
57 0

Lightheaded spurts. And sore nips.

0
2 0

my first pregnancy symptoms were that I was extremely tired I definitely was sleeping in more than normal, also my sex drive was gone. I was more irritable than normal PMS and i was also having diarrhea when i was about 6 weeks along. 9 weeks is when the wonderful throwing up everything i ate and having no appetite.

0
2 0

and also coffee which i used to LOVE and drink every morning i had absolutely no interest in it 2 weeks before i knew i was pregnant

4 0

My boobs were sore, and I had no taste for food, and tummy was cramping (not the normal). Sure enough Im pregnant! 7 wks along with morning/all day sickness yuck!!

0
141 0

I have a bad sense of smell and my first symptom was smelling EVERYTHING. I've been pregnant 5 times and I always know even before a positive preg test because of this.

0
10 0

Well for me it was the missed periods, then I took a test and it said positive.. but I have missed two periods and took lots of tests and they have all said neg. I don't know what is wrong, going to the doctors soon though.

0