What were your first pregnancy symptoms?

Some moms didn't clue in until a missed period or two, or morning sickness hit. Other moms just "had a sense" that they were pregnant. What were your first pregnancy symptoms?

5 11

Gagging when I brushed my teeth!

5
0 0

I vomitted throughout my pregnancy . I even vomitted in the delivery ward, just before my LO arrived. phew vomit vomit everywhere throughout day and night.

3
1

I have 2 boys, and I didn't know I was pregnant with either one till I was 5 months pregnant!! I didn't have any symptoms. I craved ALOT of spicy foods and frosted flakes cereal lol. And usually women that would eat spicy foods would have heartburn I didn't. It was weird, I actually loved when I was pregnant :) my boys are now 1 & 2 and yes they were close together they were suppose to have the same birthdays :). But my youngest decided to come a week early they're bdays are 1/13/12 & 1/20/11. Now I think Im pregnant again and I have ALOT of symptoms such as sore breasts, smells, tired alot. But I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative :/ I guess if I don't start my period next week ill b making a trip to see a doctor. If I am prego it's gonna b very interesting lol but hopefully ill have a girl that would make my family complete :)

2
47 19

I have 4 now.. birthdays 6/25/04, 7/01/05, 10/12/06, and 9/24/09. Yep, the first 3 were all right after another and it's been a crazy, non-stop thrilling roller coaster ride :) Good luck!

120 0

I had just moved back to the East Coast from Japan, and for a week or so I had really bad jet-lag...I was just fatigued, achy, didn't really have an appetite.......
Then I noticed I hadn't had my November period yet, in December. LOL

2
8 0

My husband and I hadn't been trying, but hadn't exactly been trying not to either, and yet, the past few months I'd wondered for a few days because I was slightly late. But even with our constant lack of any precaution, I just hadn't conceived. I began to think it for some reason wasn't so likely. So this time, I took a test just out of curiosity, half mad at myself for what i assumed would be a "waste of another pregnancy test"- they're not cheap. So it wasn't a sense at all, just more of an I had to know moment. I'm 5 weeks now and am already feeling fatigue(but only lack of energy when i try to push myself or even have to walk a long time, not sleepiness), frequent urination(though I thought it was too soon for that as the baby is the size of a lentil bean now), and on and off cramps. They feel like period cramps, but not too bad, just uncomfortable. OH, and how could I forget? My first bout of morning sickness today.. that so far was the only one I really couldn't stand.. It may not all be pleasant, but I think I'm feeling everything I'm supposed to :)

2
8 0

oh yeah, and tender breasts, before I even knew i was pregnant. Believe it or not, it was basically since i conceived, and theyve remained that way.

203 33

I went to the grocery store bought all kinds of chocolate that I rarely eat. Decided afterwards that tacos sounded good and believe me I was starving. On the way home I almost got sick from the smell of the food in the car. Got home turned on the tv and there was a song on with a video and I almost started crying. That was when a light bulb went off in my head saying I was pregnant.

2
2 27

My first indications when I first was pregnant was tender, very firm boobs and feeling tired even though I had slept 10 hours straight the night before.

2
1 7

I did not know I was pregnant until my second trimester. I was almost five months and I found out on my birthday. After I found out, I got morning sickness and did show until I was eight months pregnant.

2
0 0

where u having your normal monthly period for those months u did not know u where pregnant

7 0

I thought I was having really bad pms but the period wouldn't come. I took a test to ease my mind. Turned out I was three weeks along with twins.

2
48 2

1st pregnancy, flu-like, I thought I had the flu!! 2nd & 3rd pregnancies, I knew the moment conception took place!

2
0 9

How soon did you experience flu like symptoms?

0 0

when I was pregnant with my daughters my first symtoms were extremely tired and my breasts were very sore. Im starting to wonder if I am pregnant now lol thats why I joined in on this conversation. I have had my tubes tied since 2002. I'm not late I still have about a week before my cycle is due. but my breast are crazy sore and I am leaking fluid out of them and I was cramping really bad the other day... more pain than normal cramps. me and my husband would love to have another baby and Im thinking about getting a pregnancy test in a week. but at the same time i dont want that disappointed feeling of seeing a negative result.

1
0 0

I was 3 months when I found out with my first child, I had a lot of cramps but no real "pregnant" signs besides an unusual sense of smell. With my second daughter I woke up out of a deep sleep to morning sickness

1
12 0

Vomiting (lots of that) i ate lots of chocolate and drank a lot of orange juice. and my breasts were very sore

1
4 0

i didnt cop on to any symtoms that i was pregnant with my daughter, it was only that a friend thought i was and presuaded me to go docs... funny enough now that same friend thinks i am now, and i am copping on that i have been binge eatin last week which i can recall doing that before i found out i was pregnant wit my daughter.. i am due pms this week is it too early to take a test?

1
47 19

The earliest home pregnancy tests are for 5 days before your period is due. If it shows negative, it could still be false, so if you still miss your period, wait a week after you take the first one and take another one.

0 0

I have sore and tender breasts, more sore than usual. I went to see my OBGYN that delivered and performed my tubal. He said I could not have any more kids since he tied my tubes 6 years ago and prescribed me birth control pills. I took them for a week and enjoyed my husband. I started feeling weird, like I was actually pregnant so I got a sonogram done, too early. I know I am pregnant. Just took blood test today with a midwife, will get results tomorrow. Regardless of results because this is my miracle baby, not an ectopic pregnancy according to facts. But the remarks I have been reading, I have hope.

1
59 20

My breasts were so tender and instantly got HUGE! My sister said it first. I thought it was just a bad PMS month. She said "you are pregnant." I said, No, just PMS. She was right! Didn't even miss the period yet. I couldn't walk without them hurting like hell!!

1
42 0

Gagged every time i brushed my teeth and constantly tired. Couold sleep anywhere any time for first 5m on a washing line lol :D Toward end i coulnd'nt sleep at all lol

1
0 0

ugh... I had been doing serious exercising and food control for the couple months before I found out... I had dropped about 15 pounds... And towards the end of may... my period hadnt come, but i chalked that up to losing weight and I began to NEED food...which i wasnt very happy about. I had finally gotten used to my uber healthy vegetarian lifestyle and now I was becoming physically affected when I didnt eat a decent amount more than I was used to at the time... And at that point I couldnt deny it anymore... either I was dying of a brain tumor... or I was pregnant... And here i am... 24 weeks. preggo with a boy! i feel fat and out of shape and sometimes a little crazy... but never so myself in my entire life. :)

1
14 32

with my daughter i had no clue i was pregnant i thought i just had a very bad case of the flu went to the er after throwing up for over 30 hours they gave me an iv with fluids sent me home and said i had a viral infection to go home and sleep it off...three days later landed in the er for throwing up for more than 30 hours yet again and the doc asked if i was pregnant told him i didnt think so as we were told it would be very hard to conceive and had been trying for over 6 years well sure enough i was finally pregnant..with our son whom i am currently pregnant with i knew before i even missed my period felt tired all the time and like i was coming down with the flu and my boobs felt heavier

1
9 2

After two months of lite periods, two failed home pregnancy tests, my boobs got real sore! Come to find out I was 2 1/2 months along! I am a rare case that uring pregnancy test do not work on and they have to draw blood. Nuts!

1
12 62

they dont work on me either,3 pregancies

2 14

Did anyone have a period but was still pregnant? I had a period last month...but I am always tired, hungry, and my boobs are exremely sore. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative but it wasnt a very strong line.

1
2 16

Yes, with my 2nd and 3rd pregancies, I had a period for the first two months. Very lightly, I think it's called 'spotting?'

2 16

First pregnancy, I woke up one morning and started to dress myself. I felt like I had to go to the bathroom so proceeded to sit on the toilet and then fainted for a split second. I was hanging on to the doorknob and pulled myself up. Then the dryheaving came and I started to sweat all over my body. There were beads of sweat on my forearms and my legs which scared me a little. After that my muscles ached and I could hardly move. I knew I was pregnant right then. I greeted my husband home later that day with a "Hi Daddy!". The muscle aches lasted for a good 3-4 days after that but the rest of the pregnancy was a breeze! The little one I was pregnant with then is moving out soon to live with her boyfriend who is stationed at the edmonton army base. (snif)

1
19 10

we were trying for a year, so wen i started feeling really nauseaus then missed a period did a test, the line was so faint the doctor ordered a blood test to be sure and yay we were pregnant :-)

1
131 0

DR EKA, has done wonderful in my life and his protection spell has keep me alive to see a testimony of my life... on Saturday evening, DR EKA told me not to travel anywhere before the new year.. My friend has already paid for my ticket to travel on Sunday 28th, December 2014. With the AIRASIA FLIGHT WITH QZ8501 which was going to Singapore from Indonesian crash into java high sea.. After a while, i went home for my languages before i could come back to the airport, the AIRASIA FLIGHT has already taken off, i decided to wait for the next flight.. To my very surprise 42minutes later, information came to the airport that the flight is missing. To god be the glory... DR EKA (dreka14demons@gmail.com) you prevented me from death and to see the new year, i will be very grateful to you with all i will have in my entire life now i am the most happiest person on earth can’t tell about my life but if i must confess he has made me see the truth and the real i have never expected, he will watch your back for you and he is ready to work for you and you be free from your problems. He has helped me and my friends [Louis James, Dame Clark], also suppose to be on the AIRASIA FLIGHT. if you are involve in any bad situation at home, at your place of work, having bad dreams, losing your ex, just contact his email [dreka14demons@gmail.com). Very importantly contact him for your PROTECTION SPELL it is very effective. it work for me and my friend. Don’t wait until the bad happen before you take a bold step of life protection.

0
0 0

I dont know if I am pregnant yet or not. A test wont work yet. But Ive been trying to test anyways, just because Im going crazy with this 2ww!!! I feel miserable. I am 9dpo. My legs are sore. My head has not stopped hurting. I cant stop sleeping. Even getting up to do laundry or anything feels like it wipes me out. I have a LOT of CM. Like white lotion. But, I dont know if its all in my head because I WANT to be pregnant, or if this is really happening... Anyone else feel like this?

0
98 0

I brought hips and bums enlargement cream from +27733193452 it worked for me

0
0 0

TMI lol, i had alot of gas that wasn't normal for me, and i was beyond tired, and then spotting :)

0
0 0

I have three daughters, a 8yr, 4yr and 2yr. When I pregnant of my first daughter I knew i was preg when i threw up the spaghetti i ate. For my second daughter, i didn't knew and didn't found out until two months. But my oldest daughter will sit next to me and talk to my stomach when i ws laying down, i would ask her who was she talking to and she'll respond that to her baby sister, i didn't believe her because i had taken a preg test and came out negative. but a month later i went to the DR cause my period hadn't come. And for my third child, i had a really bad craving of bananas with sauce, it was a weird craving so I decided to go to the DR. Now I don't know cause I haven't had my period since last month, but bearly had the implanon taken out on january this year. I had done two home pregnancy test and both have come out negative. I guess i'm going to wait till next month to see what happens...

0
0 0

Someone made a comment about babies and I bawled for what seemed like no reason--its really unlike me--so then I just wondered, calculated when my period should be (though I wasn't sure because I was never regular, this pregnancy wasn't planned!) and took the test. Bam. No physical symptoms for a long time.

0
4 0

I had unprotected sex about the week I was ovulating and I'm still late for my period, I'm bloated, my boobs hurt soo bad and now I just got the flu. I'm almost two weeks late now and all my pregnancy tests are negative. I know what its like to be pregnant but this feeling feels different it feels like I am my period would have been here by now. my body aches, and it feels like my period is going to come but it still hasn't. could I be pregnant?

0
0 0

Its been so long since i was pregnant i forgot !!!!, However i am curious if i am pregnant again..... i had 2 period this month the first one was normal however after one day of rest it appeared again dark brown to bright red with passing larger clots than normal. I had a colposcopy done on 10/14/2013 and had sex on the 10/17/2013 my cycle came on time 10/21/2013 lasted 3 normal days then bam!!!! right back in full swing on 10/25/13 my doctor says this is normal owever i am skeptical to believe......SHOULD I?????/

0
0 0

So im not due on until the 26th but have been trying for a baby for two months. Last month i needed to pee alot and my boobs start hurting about a week before my period but sure enough i came on. This month im still finding i need to pee a lot but my breasts are already hurting. They seem to have been hurting since mystery last period what are the chances imppregnant?

0
3 0

With my oldest I had what I assumed was my period but it was on for 3 days...off for 1 then on for 2 more....it seemed odd so I checked.

My youngest my lower abdomen just felt different.

0
0 0

I started getting bigger. Thought I was bloating. I doubled my workouts, but was even more hungry, Then I realized I missed my monthly...... I was 3 months prego. I drank Sangria once in the time I didn't know I was pregnant. So maybe that explains why craZyTown is so happy =P

0
0 0

I don't know whats happening with me..I can tell that my belly is growing...I'm bloated but much more than when I am expecting PMS. I have a lot of lower backache and waist pain...experiencing this a couple days now. I will get short headaches off and on but lately it has subsided a bit. I am extremely tired and sometimes I get these muscle aches. Sometimes when I finish eat, I would feel upset and queasy. To top it off, I expected my period on the 1st Feb and to this date it has not arrived. Took a pregnancy test this morning and the result was negative. Is there a possibility I am pregnant?

231 0

Severe irritability

0
2,093 0

I have an aunt who always got a metallic taste in her mouth as her first symptom. My first and most profound symptoms was being super tired.

0
1 0

Hot most of the time like sweating under the AC and serious cramps!

0
57 0

Lightheaded spurts. And sore nips.

0
2 0

my first pregnancy symptoms were that I was extremely tired I definitely was sleeping in more than normal, also my sex drive was gone. I was more irritable than normal PMS and i was also having diarrhea when i was about 6 weeks along. 9 weeks is when the wonderful throwing up everything i ate and having no appetite.

0
2 0

and also coffee which i used to LOVE and drink every morning i had absolutely no interest in it 2 weeks before i knew i was pregnant

4 0

My boobs were sore, and I had no taste for food, and tummy was cramping (not the normal). Sure enough Im pregnant! 7 wks along with morning/all day sickness yuck!!

0