What is you child's favorite show or movie?

Good childrens shows and movies can be a lifesaver when your child needs some entertainment. How old is your child, and what are your kids' favorite shows or movies?

2 13

My daughter loves to watch tangled.

3
2 30

My son is 22months old. His favourite movie is How to train your dragon

2
38 25

My little guy is 7 years old, has Autism and is nonverbal and absolutely has to have Toy Story (1, 2, AND 3) available at all times! He also loves most Disney movies, but the Toy Story movies are a must. These have been a lifesaver, as there is not much that keeps his interest! =)

2
3 37

My daughter who is 6 years old is all the Disney Princess (Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Tangled, Princess and the frog, etc) and my son who is 4 years is Star Wars (all 6), Toy Story (all 3) and Cars 1&2

1
0 29

My two and a half year old loves to watch toy story all three of them, Barney, Wiggles, and mickey mouse club house. She does like to watch others but those are the main ones right now :)

1
1,878 0

Our boys love Mighty Machines - the show with the live action video of heavy machinery and other vehicles working. All of our kids have loved Thomas the Tank Engine. Our nine year old still watches it with the younger ones.

0
13 0

My baby girl is 2 and she doesn't like to watch much tv but the only show she seems to like right now is Ni Hao Ki-Lan, but she loves music videos, she loves to dance so i let her play with the karaoke machine and put on some music videos. It keeps her entertained for a while she has lots of fun when her sister's get home from school, and I love to watch them all sing and dance. She wears me out dancing fun for her and fun and exercise for me.

0
20 4

son is almost 2 and watches either chuggington or curious george

0
52 39

My son is eight years old and mostly everything on Nick Jr, right now we are stuck there.

0
201 11

My son is five, he likes the old Disney cartoons that we have on DVD. His favorite movie is The Cat in the Hat, this week. It changes! He really loves the cartoons from the 70's and 80's, Voltron, Fat Albert, The X-Men, He-Man, him and Daddy watch them together.

0
127 12

our sons love to watch lilo and stitch, cars, ratatoiue anything disneys with lots going on as our eldest has slight cerebral palsy and the youngest has severe developmental delay ages 8 and 5

0
1 54

would have to be spongebob, although he's gotten awfully interested in animal planet and swamp wars

0
2 45

Baby Einstein!

0
22 15

My almost 11 yr old daughter: favorite tv shows: NCIS, AMW favorite movies: John Wayne, Disney princesses. My 6yr old son, anything dealing with planes trains, cars, big rigs, construction equipment.

0
11 21

5yrs old and she likes pbs tv shows

0
9 11

Lately, Kailyn has been into watching episodes of "Little House on the Prairie" that I have recorded on the DVR. I ask her questions about the plot, and ask her things like "What happens next?" Of course, she loves movies---among them are "The Princess and the Frog", "Tinkerbell", "Cars", "Toy Story 3"------and even though she keeps telling herself she has outgrown "Dora"----the occasional viewing of am epsode of this Nickelodeon show sometimes occurs!!!! Oh, and of course, "SpongeBob"!!!!!

0
236 440

My 6-year-old loves to watch Angelina Ballerina and Antiques Roadshow. My 12-year-old's favorite is Monk, followed closely by Psych and just about anything on The Food Network. My 14-year-old also loves Psych and various Japanese anime shows. All three love shows like World's Dirtiest Jobs, Mythbusters, and Deadliest Catch. The entire family watches The Amazing Race because we love seeing things from around the world.

0
6 22

My son is 5, and loves Thomas the Tank Engine. But considering where he is as far as his development, I'm thrilled that he has recently watched (for the most part) Word World and Leap Frog. I have noticed a substantial change in his speech and vocabulary. Normally, I don't like him being glued to the TV, but with shows like these, what's an extra half hour gonna hurt?!? :-)

0