What are you most looking forward to as a mom in 2013? Please include a link to a picture if it's relevant.

1 0

I'm looking forward to stepping up my game. I'm going to keep yoga pants in the house, treat myself to a daily shower, and eat three meals a day. I'm also looking forward to following through on all the ideas I pinned, that I'm itching to try out with the girls.

http://www.frommeredithtomommy.com/2013/01/looking-aheadgoals-for-2013.html

4
0 0

Ooh, I should really give myself the gift of a daily shower too!

0 0

To be honest, I am trying not to look forward to anything. I want to take each day as it comes and savor it as much as possible. Since I have recently quit my job to be a SAHM, I am glad to be able to spend more time connecting with my son. But, I am definitely trying not to spend more energy looking forward than I am spending looking at the right now.

2
0 0

My oldest is hitting the double digits this year and my youngest is on her way out of diapers--hoping to treasure this time while they're all still in this sacred cocoon of childhood!

1
0 0

I'm looking forward to getting my life back. Huh? What? Yes, I'm serious. I had my second baby in April of 2012 and it has SERIOUSLY taken me all 9 months of the rest of the year to get it together. My kids are good kids but I struggled getting back on schedule, slumped deep into the baby blues, fought off a wicked, hot summer, dealt with the INSANE terrible 3's of the my oldest and basically served as a single mom due to my husband's OB/GYN residency schedule. For me...getting my life back is being able to read a book (in peace), train for a 1/2 marathon and get to bed by 9pm. Oh, I can't wait. :)

1
0 0

My daughter and I brought the New Year in by watching fireworks over the ocean in Tybee Island, Georgia. It was spectacular, and celebrating with her overwhelmed me so much that i decided to make 2013 a year of celebration. My family and I shall celebrate everything: Potty training (hopefully), good grades, successes in my business...and then little things like happy songs on the radio, first somersaults, and random dancing in the living room together. We're alive - we have every reason to be happy and celebrating life itself.

http://www.thevagabondstudio.com/2013/01/the-2013-post-you-knew-it-was-coming.html

1
2 0

This is a big year- hitting a major age milestone, sending my first baby off to college, watching my other children transition from kindergarten to grade school, grade school to high school, and celebrating two decades of marriage to my sweetie. I am also jumping into the world of blogging with takingourshowontheroad.com and testing my entrepreneurial skills. I am also hoping to get in way better physical shape and overcome some health issues. Bring it on, 2013!
www.takingourshowontheroad.com

0
1 0

i'm looking forward to my baby's first birthday. She's my youngest child and I can say my most favorite.;) It's not that I love her more but at this point in time I can say that I've become more mature and more patient and this is the moment that I have come to appreciate the milestones of an infant..and she's an angel! She's just so calm and so happy. But of course, I love all my kids so much. So now, I've been looking forward to celebrating her birthday... but just one problem though... since they're already three which of course have demands and needs which means that there has been an addition to our budget as a family. I am in dilemma of whether I can throw her a birthday party, If I can have the budget for that...hopefully!

0
12 0

I'll be teaching my 4 year old to write words and read them throughout the year

0
12 0

Now that my son has turned 1 he is more mobile so I cannot wait to start running around with him in the yard this summer.

0
4 0

I am looking forward to watching my twins develop! i know that sounds cliche and just made you roll your eyes. But, I feel like we are FINALLY getting somewhere! I have seven-year-old boys. Let me tell you, it has been a busy life! However, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.They can actually have an intelligent conversations with me and with each other. Conversations about stuff I am interested in not just the latest Bakugan or type of super hero. I am no longer afraid that they will be autistic, get the chicken pox, get the flu from every door handle or not know how to read. Thank Goodness we have crossed most of the major toddler and infant hurdles. So, now I am looking forward to using my energy that has been soaked up by them for the past couple of years to find a new me and help raise money to cure Type 1 diabetes!

http://www.everydayhighsandlows.com/2012/10/what-can-one-person-do.html

0
3 0

I have teenagers. For 2013 I will try not to put my Springer Spaniel on my lap and sing "The Wheels On The Bus..." while moving his paws in circular motions during the "...round and round" part.

0
1 11

My kids are finally getting to the age where we can do some fun crafts without a huge disaster in the end (sort of). I'm looking forward to trying new things with them this year and seeing what we can do. http://fourplusanangel.com/2012/09/homeschooling-a-preschooler/

0
0 0

I'm a mom to 3 school-age kids and this year I'm looking forward to competing in my first triathlon season. I began training in September with a simple couch to 5K program and my first race is at the end of February. It hasn't been easy, but in the past five months I've lost weight, I can now run a 5K, and I'm eager to cross my first finish line. Whoop and thanks!

www.cupofg.blogspot.com

0
0 0

In 2013 I am looking forward to being the Class Mom at my kid's school and helping out in their classrooms. I also cannot wait for Summer, and spending the long days with my family soaking up the sunshine.

0
0 0

2013 is a big year for us! We are moving out of our tiny, cramped house and moving into our dream neighborhood. The kids will have so many parks, playgrounds, pools and friends right in their own neighborhood. Bring it 2013!

http://dailyquestionablechoices.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/flo-reminder/

0
17 0

As a mother who's only child is no longer living, I am trying to look forward to carry on with my healing. I always look forward to finding new ways to connect with my son and to keep his memory alive.

My husband, dog and I are taking a big step by moving from the UK to Canada. I look forward to finding our dream house and being able to really settle down in a way that we weren't able to whilst he has been in the army.

The biggest thing I think I'm looking forward to is getting pregnant with Finley's little brother or sister. I have no way of knowing if that will be in 2013 or not, but as a mother who has dreamed of having a full house, I think that it will help to bring some healing to my very broken heart.

http://dear-finley.blogspot.com

0
5 0

I am looking forward to house hunting. The option of finally creating a home for our family that feels permanent is very exciting! We have been on the move for far too long it is going to feel so good to settle down and get our kids established in a neighborhood.

0
2 0

I am looking forward to lose baby weight so that I could feel like myself again :)))

0
0 0

I'll be teaching my 4 year old to write words and read them throughout the year, so I think that is what I am most looking forward to this year as a mom. It will be wonderful to see both of my sons writing and reading TOGETHER!

0
0 0

My daughter will turn 1 early this year, and I can't wait to embark on toddlerhood with her! She's this close to walking and talking up a storm, and with these new developments will come a whole new world of mommyhood. 2012 was all about my sweet baby girl, and it will be so fun to watch her grow into a legit toddler in 2013. I vow to savor every day because I know this time will go by way too fast!

http://austincitylittle.com/2013/01/14/martha-monday-babys-1st-birthday/

0
0 0

Watching my baby girl turn one! I honestly can't believe how fast it has gone by. And I am looking forward to all her firsts. She still has no teeth or hasn't crawled yet at 7.5 months. I can't wait for all those milestones!

0
0 0

My daughter is 17 months and as she grows I am looking forward to playing more, introducing crafts and painting to her to help her tune fine and gross motor skills.

withaspin.com

0
6 0

Watching my baby boy crawl and take his first steps and all the other wonders. Toning up my body ans starting yoga mama :)

0
3 0

Getting my daughter to eat other healthier foods

0
0 0

Celebrating our son's 1st birthday! It's such a milestone for him and for us, as parents. I can't wait to spend the day with family and friends and the pop open a bottle of champagne to celebrate with my husband once we put the little guy down!

http://hautechildinthecity.com

0
0 0

This year, my resolution (once again) is to get my family meals under control with a menu calendar. It's been a week now and...it's working! I sat down last Friday, looked at cookbooks, made a plan--and a shopping list. On Saturday I did all the shopping for the week, freezing any meat to be taken out two days before we would eat it. We have a dry erase calendar in the kitchen where I wrote the names of the dishes, including a few new ones they hadn't yet tried. (Like the recipe for French Onion Soup, which I just posted. Yum!) Yesterday, my 14-year-old son who is the pickiest eater on the planet said, "Mom, I really like the menu calendar. I liked all the dishes, except the soup." Guess you can't win 'em all!

http://www.mommygreenest.com

0
0 0

Keeping it simple. In day-to-day life and my blog....I tend to over think and the results of that are never good. I look forward to taking a breather and realizing life doesn't need to be that serious (all of the time). :)

0
3 18

2013 is the year of ME! This year, I'm going to do everything in my power to drop the compulsive behavior about work and external stresses and focus more on the things that matter most...my family, my health and my happiness.

It took me a long time to learn it because I was so busy running myself ragged trying to give and give to everyone else, that I wasn't taking enough time to take care of me. Since putting this new behavior in practice, I'm happier and I can tell that my family is happier too. Each day is a gift, so throw the stress and grief that comes from trying to be perfect out the window and live life to the fullest!

http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com/my-ramblings/south-beach-diet-phase-one/

0