What are your best tips for the perfect weekend night activities for your family?

Whether it's a movie night in or a fun evening picnic out, what are your favorite plans for a Saturday night for the whole family?

2,093 0

We attend a lot of free community events. In the summer we often take supper to a playground, eat at a picnic table and then the kids play. Our kids really like swimming and skating, but more often those are afternoon activities.

0
1 0

Wonderful life,a must read that will help you,i live in Australia my name is Mr. Kyle Mitchell i got married 4 years ago to my wife Danielle and God bless us with one baby boy we live happily for the past 4 years,when i travel for a business contract in USA before i can back i found out that my wife have pack her things and give the baby to my mother,telling my mother that she does not want to married me again that she need a divorce, when i can i was heart broke,i look for her so that we can talk before i know they told me that she is live with a guy,i was so angry and frustrated,One day i was going through the internet when a friend of my posted a comment how this great man help him in is job and they promoted him to the general manager of the bank he work,so i talk to my friend that posted the comment if this great man can help me to get back my wife,he said yes so he give me the contact of this great man,i called him and told him everything that have happen to me,he told me that my wife is under a spell that the man she is dating cast a spell on her that is why she did all what she did, he promise me that my wife is going to come back to me,i am so happy with my wife again if you need is help contact him ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com or call him +2348078999655,he will help you ok

57 0

I prefer movie nights. Cheap and fun one on one time. I also like doing crafts, or baking stuff together.

0
1 0

29 17

we do plan a ride to see the christmas lights.

0