What are your favorite baby wipes for your baby or toddler?

What is the best brand of baby wipes that you have found for your child?

0 0

Kirkland brand or Members Mark from either Costco or Sams work great.

6
9 24

I make my own.
Here are the ingredients you will need:

Recipe:

Anti-fungal Baby Wipes
1/2 c. distilled water
2 tbs. vinegar (helps discourage yeast)
2 drops tea tree essential oil
couple drops of baby shampoo
(optional Vitamin E)
Diaper liners
container for wipes
Glass jar

To prepare, use a glass jar with a tight fitting lid. Pour all your ingredients in, cover the jar and shake to blend the ingredients. Place your wipes in a container and pour on enough solution to moisten them. Store any extra solution in the fridge. It should stay fresh for a long time especially if you used distilled water.

You can also add in
1 Tbs calendula oil (great for rashes)
1 drop lavender essential

Herbal Solutions
The basic recipe for wipe solution will do good job of cleaning your baby's bottom, but you may want to use a herbal solution to add some extra soothing and diaper rash treatment properties.
The herbal ingredients that may be added to the solution have different properties that help protect your baby's sensitive skin and / or promote healing of diaper rashes.
Calendula This herb commonly used to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation. The herb is helpful for people who suffer from skin rashes and sunburn. Calendula helps to soothe inflamed tissues, reduce pain and aids in quick healing of cuts and abrasions.
Aloe Vera The gel from the Aloe Vera leaf is great for healing and relieving burns and rashes.
Tea Tree Oil This oil readily penetrates the skin and is useful for treating burns, scrapes, bites, stings, and various skin irritations. It may also help to prevent or treat yeast infections. Very effective fungicide, antibacterial and antiseptic.
Lavender Lavender added to salves and creams promotes healing and as an aroma additive eases tension, tiredness and feelings of depression.
St. John's Wort Helps promote healing and has anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
Comfrey Helps relieve inflammation and promotes healing.
Link to other

3
8 0

I like the Kirkland brand from Costco. We have never had any problems with them and they work well. They also are a great price!

3
7 21

My daughter is really prone to rashes so I use face cloths with water most of the time, but for the poo diapers Pampers Sensitive wipes are the only brand I've come across that don't give her a rash.

3
24 9

We just get the Kirkland brand wipes from Costco--you get a TON of wipes for "cheap" and they work well and are strong. I also like the Huggies wipes if we have a coupon. :) We recently started cloth diapering and I've used cloth wipes a few times...I'm still up in the air there though. ;)

3
2 8

On a newborn, I prefer the Pampers sensitive. At about 5-6 months I tend to switch over to Huggies Naturally Refreshing. Love the scent and prefer the thicker texture when they start eating solids ;)

2
4 29

We're Huggies lovers all the way! I love the Naturally Refreshing scent. They're thick enough that your hand is protected, yet they're soft and gentle. I like the smell too, and my little guy and I both have fragrance allergies.

2
46 1

Generic brand from Target and Kroger. They work great. I also have found I love the Walgreen's diapers. Saves on cost!

2
1 9

I love Huggies!

2
0 20

Pampers sensitive!! The huggies wipes dry out way to fast!!!

1
0 0

Huggies natural care are the ones I've used since my son was born, he has really sensitive skin and those ones seemed to be the most sensitive for him.

1
26 17

We use cloth diapers and have been using wash cloths. I have a ton of the cheap ones from walmart. I put water, a couple squirt of liquid Johnson & Johnson soap and some baby oil in a tupperware. It's by the changing table with a stack of washcloths. I throw them in with the diapers.

1
280 19

Definitely Huggies soft n something w Shea butter! They are nice and thick so u use less, and I like the scent!

1
12 20

Huggies

1
20 0

Pampers ThickCare and Huggies. All the rest are too thin and flimsy.

1
0 0

Bum Boosa for sure. They are made of bamboo and are free of any synthetic or nasty chemicals. They are very eco friendly and made by moms. I love them!

0
274 0

Huggies all the way when I'm out, they are not too moist and thick.

But at home I use a cloth and warm water and in her bath at night I use a little baking soda in the water.

My daughter has never had a diaper rash.

0
1

bum boosa wipes are the best

0
15 0

Pampers sensitive are my favorite

0
8 0

i am a grams i had horrible baby wipes when my gals were little,i love the new huggies soft and allergy free the part were you pull out the baby wipe is gentle enough to use,and he loves the soft feel on his bottom!!

0
8 0

Huggies natural care are our favorite!

0
0 0

Huggies

0
15 13

Huggies are by far the best for my daughter has sensitive skin and prolonged use of other wipes eventually left her red and looking sore.

0
4 13

Huggies only are allowed into our house. Huggies have got to be the number one. The green pack- aloe ones are the preferred choice but any of the huggies are better than any other brand Ive found especially for the 'anti-slide' factor. Ive found these to be the only ones that dont slide over the poo on dirty bums and they dont give my little ones a rash either. Even the cheaper huggies in the handprint pack are better than pampers or johnsons for this anti-slide reason. Love 'em - couldn't live without them.

0
0 15

I always switch back and forth between Huggies and Kirkland (Cosco brand) I have never had problems with them drying out my son's skin and he's had eczema problems for several months.

0
0 24

When my son was first born I used pampers sensitive because I found them to be softer as he grew older I switched to huggies because they are thicker and sturdier. I now switched to target sensitive brand since name brand ones seem so expensive. He also has extremely sensitive skin so I must be careful on any products I use

0
0 9

Wal-Mart "Sensitive". They're actually real cloth wipes. Very soft and non-irrating. Still using them, and he just turned 3 years old. SMH

0
0 6

Love makers mark brand from sams. Both of my kids have sensitive skin & they don't breakout with these. The price is a plus.

0
0 6

0
0 1

Earth's Best chlorine free wipes

0
1 1

once their potty trained definatly ues flushable then you just flush away any mess or smells

0
7 13

I was a Huggies mum all the way with nappies and wipes, and they were great with my little boy, especially because he would get blisters when he was teething. But I hav e found recently that they have become a little harsher, more like wet paper so I now use Johnson's baby wipes. They are more like a soft material and having a girl this time, I find it gentler on her bits. Plus, I swear by Johnson's baby powder and Sudocream for rashes.

0
2 20

We are a Pamper Senstive Wipes fan! When she was born we tried to use Huggies Natural Care and it gave my daughter a really bad rash, ever since we switched no rash since and that was 2 yrs ago.

0
1 2

LANSINO wipes are the most wonderful and gentle wipes I have found. They are normally only sold at Target and there is a yellow packaged version of these that Target makes that isn't bad either. The Lansinol is what is also used for moms when breastfeeding so we know it is good stuff. http://www.amazon.com/Lansinoh-Clean-Condition-Cloths-Count/dp/tech-data/B001GCVKAA

0
15 41

Huggies all the way!!!

0
3 20

The Babies R Us Premium (purple box not yellow) is awesome!! They are extremely soft and durable. They fell like cloth. They come in scented and unscented. Fabulous. I have bought name brans wipes but always go back to the Babies R Us brand. They also come in these convenient travel packs. Totally awesome!!

0
61 14

We prefer pampers sensitive skin wipes. I like the cloth feel, instead of glorified paper. But recently trying Sam's club members choice brand I've decided they are close enough to the pampers to be worth my money.

0
3 52

We use Earth's best Tender care wipes. They are soft and chlorine free. My toddlers are very sensitive, so we also use seventh generation diapers. They both are a great combo.

0
28 21

generic wal-mart brand. good and cheap :)) (I can't stand the smell of Pampers brand wipes.)

0
6 8

Huggies natural care thick!

0