What are your favorite barbecue recipes?

With summer right around the corner, lots of people are getting ready to fire up the grill! Share your favorite recipes to make on a bbq.

2 0

Okay gurlll, so my fav recipe is taking the big black cock and smothering git in the thick white cream. AFTER THAT I LIKE TO COOK IT IN MY MOUTH CAUSE YEASSSS GIRLLL, BUT THEN YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THE MEAT IT COMPLETELY STISFYING. IF ITS PLEASURED ENOUGH ITS GONNA BE THICK AND CREAMY. IF NOT ITS GONNA TASTE LIKE THAT SHIT THEY PEE OUT

0
27 7

Smoky Garlic Barbecue Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

1 cup ketchup
¼ cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground pepper

DIRECTIONS:

Mix all ingredients in a 4-cup glass measuring cup; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for five minutes.

If you don’t want to microwave it, you can simply simmer on the stove for 5 to 10 minutes.

Serve immediately or let cool.

0
1 0

for pork (or squid) skewers: mix
soy sauce (enough to soak the meat)
sugar - about half cup for every 2 cups of soy sauce
1 head of garlic crushed
pepper ground to taste

0
9 0

I take chicken breasts and marinate them in salt, pepper, sweet paprika and a little oil. I put this sauce on wings also. Delish!