What is your favorite beauty product?

For any busy mom, the last thing on your mind is primping. But spending a few minutes on your hair or makeup with your favorite product can go a long way. What is the go-to beauty product you couldn't live without?

5 49

I LOVE MY MARY KAY!

14
0 5

i love my mary kay, started the business because it was easy to use, saved skin andand i save money.

5
0 13

I with Denise on this one. Mary Kay is the best skin care and make up by far. Plus you can not beat there prices, not as inexpensive as drug store brands but not as expensive as Department store brands. The quality of the products is outstanding. Try the new Mary Kay TimeWise Repair!!!! Made in Dallas, Texas USA.

4
0 29

There's nothing better than a tinted moisturizer. Its like 2 steps in one!

4
0 0

oil of olay products...their stuff is magic

3
5 16

Stila Stay All Day Liquid eyeliner and Bareminerals Foundation!

3
0 3

Mary Kay is all I use. Love the products!

2
6 8

Eyeliner and mascara!!!!!

2
0 10

Yup! And you look like you actually spent some time getting ready, just like that!

2 1

Laura mercier tinted moisturizer and lip gloss

2
0 18

As a Mary Kay consultant I highly recommend our products as being the most cost efficient and effective. It is so nice sharing our products with other women. I love everything from the moisturizer to mineral powder foundation!

1
0 24

Moroccanoil hair treatment-cuts down styling time by far

1
0 14

Rodan + Fields Reverse Line. Number 1seller in Nordstrom.
Click the link for a complimentary consultation with the Doctors who created Proactive.
https://annbuckner.myrandf.com/Pages/OurProducts/GetAdvice/SolutionsTool
or message me for a sample - annbuckner@bresnan.net

1
0 14

If you want to see what your skin says about your personality - click on the link and follow the directions. My perskinality is Carpe Diem! As a mom of 5 on the go kids, I seize every moment to live life to the fullest. Let's have some fun and repost your PerSKINality type! https://annbuckner.myrandf.com/Pages/OurProducts/GetAdvice/Perskinality

0 0

As a nutrition consultant what I know is that beautiful skin and hair begins with healthy skin and hair, which begins inside your body. The skin is the largest organ of your body and the only one that is simultaneously both on the inside and outside of your body. As such, what you put in your body is as important as what you put on it (and what you don't). For healthy, radiant hair and skin, my favorite beauty product is USANA and their Sensé line of topical nutrition for the organ called skin. The supplements are top rated and the hair/skin line is free of nasty chemical preservatives like formaldehyde releasing agents and Parabens, which have been identified in breast tumor tissue! Learn more here: www.lisagodin.usana.com

1
0 17

Dr. Jart BB Cream...I can quickly smooth it on and it serves as moisturizer, sunscreen, and complexion enhancer...It evens my skintone, protects, and hydrates all in one...and looks natural, feels great!

1
0 3

mascara

1
2 0

GIgi facial soap, and careline blush/eyeshadow applied in the car at stop lights.

1
18 0

Origins "VitaZing". It's a moisturize that comes out gray, but adjusts to match your skintone for very, very light coverage (I can't stand foundation!). It has a lot botanicals that are great for your skin. It's pricey, but I love it! All I need is that, mascara and lip balm and I'm good to go!

0
0 0

i have always been using Mc Powder but its not doing me any good any more now thinking of resorting to Mary Kay i hear its fantastic

0
2 1

I usually go for make up no make up look with luminous effect and just define my pout.For this reason I always rely to:
Estee Lauder: illuminating base primer
zero smudge lengthening mascara
ideal light brush-on illuminator
Revlon : Photo ready foundation
Mac : blush
blot powder
lipstick in snob or pink nouveau
Nars lipstick in schiap

It only takes 10 minutes and you're done. Hope it helps. :)

0
0 10

If I'm just climbing out of the shower - late as usual, hair dripping - I take two minutes to do the following: Aveda brilliance hair emollient (smells as amazing as perfume and makes my hair smooth and untangly all day), charcoal eyeliner, mascara, and Garnier Skin Renew dark circle eye roller. Then my hair's nice, I smell amazing, and I look like A) I spent time putting on makeup and B) I slept... All night.

The winner, though, if I could only pick one? Definitely Garnier's dark circle eye roller. Works miracles on puffiness and circles.

0
0 0

Avons line eraser

0
0 0

Super Shock Mascara by Avon=Doesn't flake + makes your lashes thick n beautiful :)

0
0 0

I use All Avon products including this one and absolutly love them all. And the prices are amazing.

0 10

I agree with Carol Weston, Arbonne! It is the best product I have found! It is pure, safe and beneficial. Botanical and parabin free. Re9 anti aging is a awesome line and the baby line love it!

0
0 14

I too used to be an Arbonne user. Then, I discovered how much sun damage I have. Now, I use Rodan + Fields and actually like it better. Take a look for yourself: https://annbuckner.myrandf.com/Pages/OurProducts/GetAdvice/Perskinality happy to send you a sample ann

0 1

My favorite skin care products are Jafra's royal jelly line. I use royal jelly milk balm advanced on my face every day. It has sirtuin activators and cellspan complex for a youthful radiant glow. I also love the royal jelly milk bath and body complex. They smell so clean and are absolutely refreshing.

0
0 14

See how well these products are working for you. https://annbuckner.myrandf.com/Pages/OurProducts/GetAdvice/Perskinality You'll be amazed at what you will see. Have fun and let me know what your perskinality is! Ann

0 19

Arbonne products are the absolute BEST! The anti-aging skin care line (RE-9) is wonderful! Every single product from Arbonne is pure, safe and beneficial, formulated without any synthetic, artificial ingredients or harmful chemicals. Thank you, Arbonne!

0
0 14

See how well your Arbonne products are working: https://annbuckner.myrandf.com/Pages/OurProducts/GetAdvice/Perskinality and I'm happy to send you a sample. I too used RE( for 5 years ann

0 20

YSL Touche Eclat concealer/highlighter (it's like a nights' sleep in a tube), black mascara and a deep pink lip.

0
0 20

Nail polish!! Any kind of nail polish!! (China Glaze is at the top of my list tho!)

0
2 0

hair condishener for moisturiser because I'm 46 and no stretch marks

0
2 0

and the lords natroal broutey is the best no makeup at all.

0 0

My Arbonne RE-9 skincare and my Red Apple Lipgloss

0
0 10

elf primer.. maybeline gel liner

0
0 1

Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel moisturizer and garnier fructis extreme control anti-humidity hairspray

0
0 0

I live in Florida does the garnier hairspray really work? I have yet to find a hairspray that works in this humidity.

0 2

Olay moisturizer with SPF,Max Factor Powder Compact, Brown eyliner, blusher, lig gloss.

0
0 0

I really love my Rodan + Fields Anti Age Daily Cleansing Mask. I use it twice a day and my skin has never been this clean. It is a Kaolin mask that really pulls out all the impuirties in my skin.

0
11 0

My most helpful and important beauty product is Ponds Dry Skin Cream.

0
14 0

Black eyeliner, red lipstick and mascara.

0
2 0

BeautiControl's wet/dry foundation & their Who's Gorgeous Lip gloss!

0
11 0

Amy , tell me where to get that lip gloss. I remember Beauty Control, but haven't seen it here where I live! I was a Mary Kay consultant for a few years and love them ,too.

34 27

Avon's Supershock Mascara and Aussie Moist hairspray. Can't leave the house without either of those on!

0