What is your favorite healthy, snack for you and your kids?

0 2

My favorite healthy snack that my kids also love is hummus and veggies!!!!

1
9 0

We eat lot of hummus at my house. It's so filling and versatile too. ;)

9 0

My favorite healthy snack for my family is trail mix. It's easy, healthy, and great for taking in the car. Plus it's cheaper and healthier than buying pre-made snacks. Here's my recipe for DIY trail mix:

http://greenearthbazaar.com/2010/08/10/diy-homemade-trail-mix/

Peace. ;)

0
0 0

I'm with XLMIC - fresh veggies. My eldest just went shopping with me today to buy snacks for a play date. She asked for celery, broccoli and carrots.

0
3 0

Cut-up veggies and hummus!

0
0 0

We're lucky we are not allergic to peanuts! Mix of a small amount of Peanut Butter, Honey and Oats. Core an apple, fill with Peanut Butter Mixture. Slice and serve. Yum!

0
0 0

Gotta be avocado and tortilla strips!

0
0 0

We love apple slices and nutella for a sweet treat in the afternoon! We also love this fluffy peanut butter dip with graham sticks or apples!

0
0 0

I was having a snack of mixed nuts the other day. Both my kids tried them and LOVED them. So now I have a new healthy snack for them. They also love raisins.

0