What is your favorite place to find clothes for children?

77 0

Since becoming a mom, I no longer have the luxury to spend time on visiting malls or boutiques. Thank god for the internet! I don’t have a favorite place to shop for clothes for my boys but I do have a few favorite places that I frequent and visit a lot! I used to love shopping at The Children’s Place when my boys were still babies. Now that they are entering the toddler stage, I’ve been shopping online at Target.com, Gap.com, OldNavy.com, and Jcrew.com. I love being able to shop without waiting in line. I also shop at H & M whenever we visit the mall because they don’t have an online e-commerce site yet.

1
0 0

I love Scandinavian brands for their cool and practical design. I do a lot of shopping online for the children in places like http://www.latte-mama.com/ and nordickids.co.uk and http://polarnopyret.co.uk/
I also love the Slugs and Snails tights http://slugsandsnails.ie/ and for organic clothing, Kyna: http://www.kynaboutique.co.uk/

1
0 0

My daughter’s first communion dress and some of her flower girl dresses are ALL from Papilio Kids! They offer a great variety of girls dresses and outfits for any special occasion. Flower girl dresses are mini replicas of Papilio wedding gowns!!! I love the brand! Check out their Facebook - http://facebook.com/papiliogirls. Good news - Papilio Kids is opening online store, before I would have to order through their representative in Canada.

0
0 0

Folded and put away in the correct spots without me asking.

0
0 0

I personally like woollen clothes for little one... for example my favourite label is www.gerabloga.com They have online shopping which is great!

0
2 0

Lemon Loves Lime.. OBSESSED!!

0
0 0

Target, Old Navy, anywhere that has a clearance rack!

0
0 2

H&M, Baby Gap and Janie and Jack

0
0 0

Other people! We get great handmedowns, and since we do our budgeting on Pear Budget Dave Ramsey style...that is the best. And Target. Of COURSE.

0
0 0

I recently discovered consignment shops and I can't believe I have been needlessly spending all these years. Consigning is where it's at! Others include Target and Gap Kids.

0
0 0

My family! We all share around the clothes through our extended family and various children. Otherwise, I keep an eye out for sales and deals if I need something specific.

0
0 0

I have so many different places that I enjoy shopping depending on which of the 3 I am shopping for! For Julian, my boy, I find I most often radiate to H&M Kids. They have on-trend pieces, great quality and reasonable prices.
For the girls, Ava is still small enough for me to able to find pieces at Baby Gap, which I still love, and often pick up super-trendy items for her at Joe FRESH. A new favorite!
Isabella, who is 14, most often shops my closet! Our favorite stores for her are Marshall's (we love to dig!), Aritzia and H&M. Recently, she is loving TopShop as well.

0
0 0

I'm all about finding great deals on clothing, including clothes for my kids! I usually find great items at Target and Kohls. I've never seen the point in buying expensive designer clothes for my little ones, especially since they outgrow everything so fast!

0
0 0

My go to's are Zara, Diesel, Crewcuts, H&M and Gap. I also love American Apparel for girls summer dresses and Gwen Stefani's Harajuku mini line for Target.

0
0 0

Being a business owner and a Mommy, I don't have all the time in the world. I like to shop at places that are sort of a "one stop shop." My go-to places are Gap, Old Navy and Target. Their clothes for my girls (and for me!) are cute, stylish, practical and affordable. Plus, I can always toss something in my shopping cart for myself while I am shopping for them! One for you, one for me!

I also love the perks of being a Gap/Old Navy cardholder. The coupons and "cash" you get to spend are always a bonus and help the wallet a little. Target also always has great deals and coupons too. Having other items like diapers, wipes, etc there is a plus... "We need more diapers? Oh darn, looks like I will have to go to Target..."

0
0 0

Target and H&M! Each has affordable and fun pieces that are easy to mix and match.

0
0 0

I love shopping the high end resale shops for some unique items! If you have time to spare, it's worth the digging for that diamond in the rough. I also check Zulily often to see what they are offering -they carry some fun lines and toys/gifts too. I always shop Land's End end of the season sale to stock up on seasonal items for the next year. You can get some fabulous deals on swimwear at the end of the summer! And then I also shop Zara (best kids department), Crewcuts, and "Baby Gap Made with Love" as my kids always call it.

0
0 0

my go to places for children's clothing are: target, gap, and h&m. target has really stepped it up in the clothing department and i have been able to score some really cute boy clothing. i frequently hear other moms saying they can never find cute boys clothes. yes, it is a bit harder to find boys stuff but if you do a little searching you will find some really awesome pieces out there!

0
0 0

I buy most of my children's clothes at local consignment stores. I save so much money shopping like this because when they grow out of their clothes, I just bring them in and consign them. When the stuff sells, I get credit and spend it on new clothes so I'm never spending money to buy them new clothing each season! The other main place I shop for my kid's clothes is Old Navy!

0
0 0

I do the bulk of my kid's shopping at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale every year. We pick up denim, shoes, and T's. I prefer to invest a bit more in the items that see the most abuse, I mean use. These items typically last us through the year. Dresses, skirts and sweaters are found on sale at Gap or Old Navy - cute, inexpensive and easy.

0
0 0

I shop for my babe's clothes the same way I shop for me own- shopping the deals & steals. My favorite places are Target, Zullily (online), Marshalls, Gap and Jack & Jill (only when there's a super sale ;).

0
0 0

I don't have a single place that I look for my daughter. I'm a fan of bright and fun colors without characters all over them. Each season I'll check out the Gap, Old Navy, Carter's and 77 Kids. Usually I end up with a combination of 2 or 3 of the stores.

0
0 0

My favorite places to find clothes for my son is H & M (they have such cute baby stuff for boys), Gap (when they are on sale. I will only buy things from the Gap when they are on sale), and Old Navy. I find that H & M and Old Navy have similar items as the Gap for much cheaper.

0
0 0

I find tons of clothes for my kids at thrift stores. I have found everything from brand-new winter jackets, to day-clothes, and even "princess" dresses for my 4-year-old to play in...why pay full-price for something that they just grow out of so quickly?!

0
0 0

I am a DIE HARD Target shopper! I find so many great pieces there for the little ones! They have stepped in up in the last year or so with their design and quality for their kids line. The colors are more current and with less of the make-you-want-to-puke cartoon designs (well, they still have them but they are better about how they are designed now.) I love that I can pair anything from together, great mixing and matching options too. Ok so I just love Target!

0
1 0

Target, Target, Target. I'm already going there a couple times a week anyway, but Target also has amazing sales. If you shop the racks often and buy ahead of yourself, you can get the cutest things at a fraction of the price.

And another cheap hidden gem: Old Navy. Maybe it's because there's not one very near my house, but I always forget about Old Navy. They have the cutest trendy clothes for baby. I really like shopping there for darling sweaters, coats, and shoes, and their girls' leggings are normally a heck of a bargain.

Plus, let's not forget H&M. Sure your kid and every other kid on the playground will be dressed exactly alike; but those Swedes know what they're doing and the clothes are just darn cute.

But let's say that I have all the money in the world to spend and I feel like dressing my baby in something she can't get dirty for some reason. Then I'm all about the Baby GAP and Janie & Jack. You just can't deny the cuteness.

(Denverites: One of my favorite baby consignment shops is in Golden, called "Bumps and Bundles." They have really high-end baby clothes for good prices.)

0
0 0

Because I am budget conscious and kids grow so fast, I choose to shop at affordable places. Some of our favorites are Target, Old Navy, Zara for Kids, Gap Kids and The Children's Place. I also pop into local resale shops and have found some amazing deals there as well.

0
0 0

I do a lot of my clothing shopping at BabyGap or Target. Target tends to have a wider variety at lower price points, but the cuteness of BabyGap can't be beat!

0
0 0

I like to browse shops on Etsy, my favorite for leggings is Thief & Bandit. But in terms of a shop you can find in a mall that has cute clothes, The Gap and Janie & Jack are my favorites.

0
0 0

My all time favorite places to shop for baby clothing are Zara and H&M. They have such stylish pieces! I love shopping on Etsy for unique little boy's accessories such as bowties, suspenders, aviator hats, knit hats, etc.

0
0 0

Hmmmm. I'll be honest, I'm cheap. I love finding a good deal so I do a lot thrift shopping for my kids. You'd be so surprised with what you can find! Great brands at a killer price! Especially with how fast they grow, its worth it to me. But if I'm not at the thrift store, I usually head to Old Navy.

0
0 0

Target! My girls can try out trends every season without breaking the bank.

0
0 0

There are many children's clothing stores that I love, and I also love to find unique handmade clothing from etsy sellers, but my absolute favorite clothing comes from Mini Boden. I love their mix of funky prints, unusual colors and their clothes are always comfortable.

0
0 0

Gap and Old Navy for boys and Gap and Target for girls!

0
4 0

My favorite place to find children's clothing is Crazy 8.

0
0 0

It's a dirty battle between online designer deals, at places like Beyond the Rack, HauteLook, and Zulily, versus instore gems like Children's Place, H&M, and Old Navy. If I had to choose just one... I would say H&M. With sweet pieces that both mama and baby will love, all while keeping in check with your monthly balance. Great deals and fun styles, H&M is where it's at.

0
2 0

Target, God help me. It's just so darned affordable and I'm sorry, but they have REALLY cute stuff. Plus, since I'm there approximately 837 times a week, I get to see stuff as soon as they get it in. BONUS! Now if they would just give me their Number One Customer parking space, life would be complete.

0