What are your helpful tips for weaning?

Eventually a time comes when mom knows it's time to wean, but she might not be sure about how to do it. What are your best tips for weaning to make it a smooth transition for your child?

4 49

Why does the mom have to decide when it's time to wean? Why not let the child decide when he's ready to wean?

4 5

My baby is almost 18months...don't know I'f she will ever wean lol!! Thanks for the comments ladies!

1 24

I did it very slowly. I dropped one feeding at a time. I dropped the feedings strategically keeping nursing times more evenly spaced out. Eventually we were only nursing in the morning and in the evening. Then I dropped the morning feeding and we only nursed at night. Then the time came when she would go to bed without nursing. I didn't have any problems with discomfort, nor did my little girl get cut off cold turkey. To adjust to her going to bed without nursing I got my husband to put her to bed for about one whole week straight so both my body and my little girl could adjust. Nursing was a delightful journey that I feel blessed to have been able to share with my little girl.

1 24

And I totally agree with Christina. I didn't start weaning until my little girl started showing me when she was ready. I took the cues from her and worked with that. It was a mutual understanding and it couldn't have been better.

3 0

Well at 2 years and my child eating pizza by then, I think buttoning your shirt or just not being accessible works, Obviosley they don't need the nutrition -just want the clossness.

0 0

fix your Marriage and relationship After a Divorce or Breakup, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Frank Ojo, which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Frank Ojo mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr Frank Ojo is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... If you have a problem and you are looking for solution to solve all your problems. Great Dr Frank Ojo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him on his E-mail: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com , Web site: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, If you have any problem contact him, he cast real spells that work fast, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. i’m Lisa Adams by name. From UK Liverpool .