What's the best lotion/powder for a diaper rash?

1 6

Triple paste is the absolute best in my opinion. I've used it on my son since day 1 and he's never had too bad of a rash, or had one last too long. It's truly amazing!! Got it at BBRUS, but I'm sure it's elsewhere too.

1
1,330 0

Don't use any type of powder. It can be inhaled and cause damage or irritation to the lungs. Straight zinc oxide cream (like Penaten) does the best job at protecting, but it can be difficult to clean off your hands, and because it doesn't have stabilizers it can be stiff in the winter and goopy in the summer. Most of the other good creams contain zinc oxide, but have other stuff added to make it more stable and less greasy. I preferred to use straight zinc oxide.

0
4 0

Triple paste

0
33 45

I used corn flour (Australia) on my son and he rarely got nappy rash and even worked on his eczema.

0
2 19

Burt's Bee's diaper ointment! Worked wonders for my daughter.

0