What's the best part about living in Southern California?

0 0

The weather! Here in Los Angeles we have year round bright blue skies with almost no rain. We feel privileged to live in a geographical location with one of the best weather conditions in the world. Temperatures are comfortable all year long (not too warm and not too cold) giving us the opportunity to enjoy a great number of outdoor activities.

6
0 0

πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜’πŸ˜—πŸ˜›πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜™πŸ˜£πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜₯πŸ˜°πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜¬πŸ˜§πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜―πŸ˜‘πŸ˜―πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘³πŸ‘³πŸ‘ˆπŸƒπŸ‘¬πŸ’ƒπŸ‘­πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸƒπŸ™πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

6 0

The best thing about Southern California is the diversity. We have Little Ethiopia, Little India, Pakistani markets, and any kind of cuisine you can imagine at our doorsteps. We have a trans-racial family, but we fit right in with our neighbors and never feel uncomfortable. It's a great place to live and we love the people and cultures we encounter every day.

2
0 0

I love your blog, love your comments here. I am a single parent living in Texas and have had it here. I am considering moving to Los Angeles or to some part of CA. I don't know which part of town is good for me and my 15 year old bi-racial daughter who is having a hard time in this ultra-southern neighborhood we live in. Can you tell me what part of town you prefer for your family?

0 0

For our family, the cultural diversity available to SoCal residents is probably one of the highlights. From museums to food, Venice to the Valley, mountain biking & hiking to slopes & sand... we're very fortunate to have it all so close to our fingertips. I've lived here all my life and still find fresh things to see and do and experience! And really, the weather can't be beat, so I have to add that in.

2
0 0

First of all Darling, Hello from the OC! Sending a warm Cups Up! to the staff of Circle of Moms and to all those who voted for Caffe... Blowing kisses your way... xoxo

Let's see now, the best part about living in SoCal?... oh that's easy Darling! The gorgeous weather! I'm allowed to bare my tanned, long legs, all year long and not worry about covering them up in dreaded snow boots... unless I'm trying to make a fashion statement...

1
0 0

The best part about living in Southern California is being so close to the beach and the mountains! You could visit both in the same day! We have beautiful weather almost year round and there is always something to do. I have lived in Southern California all my life and absolutely love it!

1
1

you get alot of things

0
0 1

I love that we have the ability to be playing in the snow up in the mountains and then have a campfire on the beach all in the same day. We have the best weather in the county and the most beautiful coastlines. I love that the weather allows us to grow fresh produce right in our own backyard year round. The people that we meet are always kind and friendly. Everyone in our community treats each other like family.

0
0 0

Two things: location and weather. I love that there are so many different types of places to explore within about an hour of my home in West Los Angeles – from several state parks to the mountains, ocean and desert. And the mild temperature makes it easy to get outside year round. That’s important to me, especially since my blog is all about getting kids and families outside and connected to nature all year long.

0
0 0

Innovation, diversity, new ideas, great weather, you name it: this region has it all, and people around the world look to Southern California to see what's coming down the pike. Unfortunately, the context might not always positive (e.g. the struggling economy, messy politics), but Los Angeles has always been an exciting place to live because we're not constrained by entrenched ways and traditions that define other parts of the country. "LaLa Land" myths and facts aside, we have a rich and fascinating history, contrary to popular belief! There's tons of cool stuff to do here. It's FULL of incredible surprises. Plus you can find anything and everything to eat that comes from just about every corner of the globe. It's also much easier to plan outings and playdates when we don't have to worry about rain and snow.

0
0 0

Southern California is one of the most beautiful, versatile places in the country--where else can you visit the ocean and the mountains in the same day? Being outside is so important for kids, and living here lets us enjoy the outdoors almost every single day. Hiking, swimming, playing at the park, or just taking walks around the neighborhood...we like to make the most of the gorgeous climate.
Even though I'm from the East coast and miss the changing seasons, I have to admit that the weather here in SoCal is amazing. I'm officially addicted to all the sunshine! And rainy days are extra special because they don't come around very often. My kids think umbrellas are the coolest things ever. There's nothing better than puddle splashing in rain boots, then coming inside, changing into dry clothes and snuggling on the couch with popcorn and a movie.

0
0 0

The best part about living in Southern California is the weather. I've lived in other states and experienced all sorts of weather events in my travels, including major hurricanes and blizzards. When it came to picking a place to settle down with my family, I wanted to live where I could walk barefoot to our mailbox every day of the year.

I'm a California girl all the way!

0
0 0

There are many reasons why living in the Southern California is wonderful. We have amazing weather through out the year, endless amounts of attractions (Disneyland, Sea World, Zoos, snow skiing, nature parks, Six Flags) a variety of beaches, terrific shopping from South Coast Plaza to the Century City Mall and diversity from different people providing a wealth of culture and local color. Oh yes, one more thing In-n-Out Burger.

0
0 0

I’ve always said that the 3 best things about Los Angeles are –
1.The weather.
2.The delirious smell of orange blossoms and/or night-blooming jasmine that drifts in the windows at night.
3.Every public toilet in the city has those paper toilet seat cover thingies.

0
0 0

Everything! It is hard to pick the best part because I truly love everything about living and raising a family in Southern California. The beautiful weather, beaches, mountains, bays, museums, kid-friendly entertainment, nature hikes…everything!

Living in Orange County specifically, I especially love that we are centrally located only a short drive away from other amazing Southern California cities. From breathtaking Santa Barbara, to the culturally rich Los Angeles, to fun San Diego destinations like Sea World and the San Diego Zoo, we truly live close to places where people travel long distances to take their families.

0
0 0

Is it too cliche to say the beach and the weather? I know this is an expected response but it is true. I love knowing that within 10 minutes or two hours, I can be at the beach, the desert or the mountains. There are not many places in the US that can offer surfing and skiing in the same day.

0
0 0

Living in Southern California is a pretty close to perfect because one gets to enjoy pristine weather, which fosters a healthy outdoor lifestyle. And the more one is outside of the house, the more one takes advantage of the cultural and geographic diversity the area has to offer. I truly appreciate living in a city where one can easily experience the beach, the mountains, and the dessert; the urban, the suburban, and the rural; and, most importantly, the languages, the foods, and the traditions of the people that are Los Angeles. It's a great place to be from and a great place to grow up because, speaking from personal experience, children really can lead a fuller, enriched life here based on the variety of interactions, experiences, and beliefs they are exposed to in their social and home life. And the constant sunshine doesn't hurt either.

0
0 0

I love Southern California's diverse terrain. We live near the beach, but we can drive an hour and be in the desert or just a little further and find ourselves in snowy mountains. We're never at a loss for fun outdoor activities in any season. We can surf, snowboard, go apple-picking in an orchard, ride a horse on farmland, tour a vineyard, go mountain biking or rock climbing...the options here are truly endless!

0
0 21

The beach is the best thing about living in gorgeous Southern California! Our family enjoys spending hours on end relaxing and playing at the beach.

0
0 1

0
0 0

I grew up in a small country town in Southern Maine where you could count the traffic lights on one hand and going to the mall was a 25 minute trek. I love everything about Southern California - the Sunshine, the Beaches, the Theme Parks, the close proximity to Everything, and of course our "Anaheim" Angels! (HUGE fan)

0
0 0

As a transplant from Atlanta, Georgia I have a deep appreciation for the lovely, sunny but never too hot or humid SoCal weather. Its never too hot, never humid, never too cold. If you choose to experience any of those things, however, you can because extreme heat or snow are just a couple hours drive away. What a luxury! And in SoCal if you feel a bit nippy all you need do is step into the sun or don one of the many hoodies or varying weights of beachy sweaters you have no doubt stocked your closet with since arriving here.

0
0 0

I adore the weather. I grew up on the east coast and lived there until thirteen years ago. While it took a bit of time to adjust to the lifestyle in general, I am always grateful for the temperate weather -- I hate the cold in the northeast and the humidity of the south. I believe that our subtle seasons here are perfection. I also love the feeling of open-ness in the west -- that one's heritage is not so heavy -- hard to explain but there's a freedom here that I never experienced where I grew up.

0