What's the funniest word your toddler has said so far?

As toddlers begin to speak and interact more with their surroundings, the words that come from their mouths can be hilarious. What is the funniest thing that's come out of the mouth of your babe?

4 3

When my daughter was 3 she had her shoes on the wrong feet I said Calisha, your shoes are on the wrong feet and with tearful frustrated eyes she looked at me and said "Well they are the only feet I got!

22
14 17

LOL-how sweet!

5 9

My one twin says vaccuum all the time fine and good but his v sounds like a F and forgets to finish it with a M

19
14 4

i totally laughed out loud

0 0

Best word I had out of my two year old so far?..........Oh Bollocks! in the middle of Tesco when she dropped a bag of apples I'd asked her to get when she was 'helping' me do the shopping.

My son on the other hand is just a mini bloke! In the Doctors waiting room he did the loudest fart I have ever heard from such a little butt! Shocked and embarrassed I said to him 'WHAT DO YOU SAY!' his reply with a thumb in the air???....................'GOOD ONE'. Lol no need to look further than Grandad for teaching him that little gem!!

16
14 17

ROFLOLOLOL-so sounds like something that would happen in our family!

0 0

When my daughter was little she could not for the life of her say chocolate. So every time we were in the grocery store and we hit the dairy aisle she would start screaming "F*CKIT MILK MOMMA! I WANT F*CKIT MILK!!!" But it's okay, because it only lasted about TWO YEARS!!!!!

15
48 15

My husband had just stepped out of the shower; my 2 year old daughter walked in and curiously looked at his privates. She pointed and declared "Daddys finger".

15
2 90

made me laugh my little girl did the same but she called it "daddy's tail"

144 0

My two toddlers and me were staying at a friends house. I sleep in the recliner in her living room, Kylie my 20 month old sleeps on her little blanket nest on the floor next to me, and Kaitlyn who is 30 months old sleeps with her buddy. They sleep on a twin mattress on the floor in the living room in front of the TV rather than heating and cooling her big old farm house. We were all settling in and Barb had her back to Kaitlyn and they were both under the covers. All of a sudden Kaitlyn came flying out from under the covers yelling "SHE POOPED! SHE POOPED!" It seems my friend had some horrific gas that was silent but deadly. I asked her did you fart because I hadn't smelled it yet, she was laying there just shaking trying to pretend innocence when she was laughing so hard and in the next breath I knew she most definitely had and here stands poor Kaitlyn looking at her butt under that blanket thinking she just got POOPED on and didn't know what happened, I totally lost it at this point and laughed until I cried. PRICELESS. Of course this is the same daughter who took off with her sister in the grocery cart and ran into a hanging display and knocked everything off. I bent down and started picking them up and she comes over squats down across from me, looks at the mess and says "OH SHIT" and shakes her head with her lips pursed. She caught me so off guard that all I could do was shake my head and agree. When my nephew was 3 or 4 we had a rabbit that had got killed by our dogs and my mom had went out to bury it and didn't know my nephew was behind her and the next thing he says was "They sure chewed the hell out of that rabbit Grandma." It caught her so off guard she was speechless.

13
0 50

I am sitting in my office laughing so hard that they all think I'm crying...& yet I can't stop long enough to tell them why?! Thank you so much!!

3 24

Out for a "pick from the hat" Sat night dinner. Red Lobster. My 7 year old excitedly watched my crab meal join us at the table. with bright happy eyes, and loud enough for 1/2 the place to hear, she screams "MOMMIES GOT CRABS, MOMMIES GOT CRABS" ohhh the innocence!

9
131 65

haha oh my gosh, i would have died lol

1 0

My 2 year old son loves all construction vehicles. One of his favorites is the dump truck. However he pronounces it with a silent p and the tr sounds more like an f. He gets very excited whenever he sees one and will shout "look Mommy a dum #uck" at the store and at day care. I stifle a laugh and quickly respond, "yes honey, that's a great dump truck" to my little innocent name caller. Cracks me up every time!

9
3 22

Hahah my daughter pronounced 'fish' as b!tch for the longest time! We roared every time :)

0 24

when i asked my little boy what the magic word was (meaning please) he said abracadabra,no idea who taught him that, at the age of 2, ha ha ha

8
2 118

That's alot better than what my daughter said the magic word was when I asked her she said, "F*ck!" The look of shock came over me considering she was about 18 months at the time!

13 5

my daughter is 28 months. its not a funny word as such that she said. but one morning when i went to get her out of bed, she jumped out and put her hand on my shoulder with a sad look on her face. when asked what was wrong she replied : 'my windows got condensation AGAiN. go clean it mummy'
i was dumbstruck... she said it so matter of factly. yet i didnt even know she could say condensation. let alone say it in context and be right! haha.

8
16 47

Our daughter (2y) was facing me, talking to me in a quiet but busy resaurant. She had her hand on my thigh and i was wearing a sun dress. In her adorable but loud voice she inquired if I was wearing underwear (which I was, of course).

8
2 0

My son will be 3 in a month, he has said many many funny things. the one day i was sitting at the table on the phone, and my son says you a good girl mommy a very good girl! i said no baby you dont say that to mommy you say that to the dog, you not a dog mommy you a good girl.... LOL
another time i was getting ready to run to run to the store and i was leaving my son with my mom, he proceed to stand outside the door and scream, mommy you get back here! get back here NOW! your going in time out! haha

7
1 7

That reminds me of my little one but instead of saying good girl my daughter hears me saying good boy to cat so she says good boy mommy and pats my head all i can do it laugh.

5 19

When my daughter Ella was one and a half, I accidentally dropped something in the kitchen. Automatically I yelled out, "Oh sh*t!". I turn around and see Ella standing there with a surprised look on her face and am thinking....oops! Then she takes two steps forward and very dramatically hurls her sippy cup at the kitchen floor, exclaiming, "Oh sh*t!". Double oops! :)

7
1 27

It sounds like she just joined in so that you wouldn't feel so bad about the slip-up. ;-D

103 18

I definitely tought my 16 month old son how to yell "SPARTAAAA!" dramatically with one fist to the sky... life lessons, people. Life lessons. The best part of his newly discovered word is when he decides to scream it during "Mail Time" on Blue's Clues, lol, good times.

7
0 0

That's hilariously cute and now I want to do something similar! It's sad how fun it is to get our kids to say weird stuff!

1 0

My two year old responds with "indeed" when you ask her if she is sure about something it is so cute and proper we have no clue where she picked it up!

7
0 24

haha, my 2 year old responds with "of course"

2 0

When my daughter was younger we have to give her suppositories because she refused to take medicine orally, every time she saw the box or even thought we were going to give her one she would start to say "oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness" over and over. It was hilarious.

6
3 24

my girls and I just watched Annie. the one girl says that. always been my fav.

28 17

my son has really good speech so he doesnt have any really funny words but he is really good at smarting off.... NO idea where he gets it... lol this is a conversation we had at dinner the other night. he doesnt like to eat he just thinks he should live off milk.
Tristan- mommy i show you something
me- can you show me how to eat your food?
tristan-can you show me get my milk?
me- *sitting in shock* (couldnt even yell at him for it bc i was to in shock that he said it)

6
6 20

omg!! I am laughing so much, This sounds like something my 3yr old would say.

16 23

mmy daughter is 2 and just last week we were in the car and she declared " Im Awesome!"

6
24 31

My daughter has said, "I HOT!" Sometimes I get, "I pretty!" I like "I'm awesome" lol.

1 17

Dikidile - crocodile.
Also: My mother made my 16 month old tea in a sippy cup and gave it to her. She flung the cup one side. So my mother tried a straw cup which also went one way. Next, she put the tea in a 'titty bottle'. My daughter grabbed hold of the bottle, said "De you Ah" (There you are) and drank the tea happily.

6
49 4

My daughter says "Cheempkamunk" instead of "chipmunk." (She loves Alivn and the Chipmunks.) She also has developed this habit of blaming the dog whenever she passes gas (thanks dad!). Although by far one of the funniest had to have been when she colored on the hall closet door with a red crayon. My boyfriend was scolding her, telling her she knows better than to color on the walls. Our daughter, in an adorable burst of indignity, declared "It's not a wall, it's a door!" Effectively ending... any real threat of punishment, since that little statement caused us both to crack up.

6
28 17

that sounds sooo much like my son!!!!!

4 20

"Mommy, I Organzied the Merotes" (Organized the remotes)

5
1 0

hahahaha...........................cant atop laughing

5 27

My almost 3 year old son says, "I need a "mmmmwhaaa" instead of kiss. And now out of the blue he'll tell me, "Mommy, I really do love you". Another is when he doesn't want to do something, instead he'll say, "Hug Mommy?". And ever since we went to the zoo and the first animal he saw was a rino and it was going to the bathroom, now he calls every rino "poopy rino" or "peepy rino".

5
1 0

omg.............this is so funny cant stop laughing

8 13

When my daughter was about 22 months we were driving home one night and I realized I had forgotten something. I said oh Sshhhh...(I trailed of when I remembered our my daughter was in the vehicle and changed the word)...shucks! Not 5 seconds later I heard Shuck! from behind me... All the more evidence we need to watch what we say around the little ones.

4
14 17

At least you caught it in time!

0 0

My 3 year old twin boys call flip flops " hippy hoppys" its so cute

4
0 9

My 3 year old daughter calls them hip hops :)

0 2

Whenever my son , 12 years old dropped things on the floor, he would said " accidentally" then I would quote him a remark " butter fingers ". One day , my daughter, 2 years old , dropped the cup and wet the floor, before her dad could reprimand her , she quickly retorted" I accidentally dropped the cup because I have butter fingers " . Her daddy could not hold back his laughter than.

4
274 2

My child says 'pee cream' often, meaning 'ice cream!' =)

4
14 17

Ewwww! Yucky thought.

241 73

My youngest son doesn't yet speak, so I will tell you that when my oldest was just starting to talk, he kept saying what sounded like a-hole. I was mortified!! One day he was pointing at a house figurine as he said it, and we figured out he was saying castle. Relief!!
And my second son(middle child) used to, every time the car would stop, say "buckle me out!" We call it Loganese for unbuckle me and let me out. Soooo cute!!
Kids are so funny! Love them!

4
1 16

My daughter has said buckle me out too, lol

30 36

wen my 4 year old was younger and learning his body parts he would call his elbow his ELMO, it was sooo cute that i never corrected him so now we all call our elbows our elmo's... even my fiance slipped n told me "today at work i hit n bruised my elmo" very cute!

4
0 0

My son did that too!! I thought it was so cute :)

54 15

My 20 month old will sometimes spit out food that she doesn't like or just don't want to eat. Then she looks down at it, points and say "uh oh"...
One day, her 5 year old brother was getting changed and had just gotten naked and she points as his private part and yells "wee-wee"! Poor brother got a little embarrased...
Everytime the sports news comes on TV she yells "GOAL" and kicks a leg up in the air! (Noone in the family watch sports so not sure where she gets it from.

The list goes on..... :)

4
14 17

My daughter did the same thing. She would kick and yell goal too. Weird!

0 24

My now 6 year old had problems with saying his R's. His favorite toy when he was 2 was Percy from Thomas & Friends. We used to let him bring a toy with us when we went out to keep him occupied - which was usually Percy. He was never one to be "ignored" - he would just keep repeating himself over and over getting progressively louder as he did. One day we were at the grocery store and I was in the middle of talking to the cashier when I heard the little old lady clear her throat to get my attention as my then 2 year old is saying in a very loud voice "mommy, this my Percy?"...... now say it out loud to yourself without the R. We learned the hard way not to bring Percy out in public with us.

3
2 0

My daughter was great at coming up with her own words when she didn't know the word for something. Her words were often so descriptive that I thought they were better than the onesin the dictionary:)

She was shopping with my sister and me,she started calling my sister over all excited,because she had found some "wedgie underwear" for her,or thongs,ha,ha! She also told my mother that her dad had a "hangy",my conservative mother almost had a heart attack,sure no need to explain what she meant.

3
19 20

My two year old was helping me put away her clothes and as I lifted her shirt up (mind you, it was a plain pink tee), she said, 'Momma, that's booootiful!' First time I ever heard her say that word. Not the funniest of words, per say, but the way she says it is heartwarming. :)

3
1 0

sounds like my son when he was two i had these new colorful toe socks i walk into the room and he stops in his tracks and says ''oh mommy's feet are cool'' :)

0 0

My 1 yr old loves buttons and bellybuttons, and she calls them "butt." One time she poked her belly button and said "Bayyyy Beee Butt!"

3
4 20

My son is 3 and still says "butt" for buttons and belly buttons. We cant get him to say "button". The other day he asked me where my "butt" was. I was confused until I looked down and noticed I was missing a button. :P

1 12

We were late getting home so I asked the kids what they wanted for dinner that would be quick & easy. Without hesitation, my youngest screamed "Happy Morning!" "You want what?" "Happy Morning!" as she pointed at the blue box of mac n' cheese. "You want MACARONI?" "Yes, HAPPY MORNING" LOL ♥

3
42 7

My 2 year old called it Whack-molie until just recently! lol

1 21

My 1 1/2 yr old says oh man when ever she gets caught doing something. She also says SIT,, but it sounds like something other than sits that cause some strange looks.

3
60 7

Me, my 3 yr old son and fiance were in the car heading to walmart, it was about 7pm so they dropped me off front and I was just running in for toilet paper. When I got back the radio was a little higher then normal and when we pulled out of the parking lot all of a sudden my 3 year old says to me, "momma, I'm SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" singing his little heart out! Apparently that song was just on the radio before I got back in the car. He kept singing it over and over again that one part, I could't believe what he was singing and started dying laughing. So for the next 2 days when we went to my moms or his uncles, he would walk in and start singing "I'm SEXY AND I KNOW IT!!" He has be laughing for 3 days with that one verse!

2
0 0

My 23 month old loves his dadddy's Jeep Liberty. Every morning when we get him up, the first thing he says is "Jeep nap now"? We have to tell him, "yes, he is, but he'll get up soon. We need to be patient." and he giggles with excitement and says "ok. wait, jeep." It's the same way with the riding lawn mower.....

2
50 34

my son is 2 and the funniest things he says are "ahhh man" and "cool dude"...it is absolutly adorable...

2
21 0

my three year old and I were walking in the skywalk downtown, as we approached the bank (from about 20 feet away) he points at a man in a suit carrying a brief case and yells"look mom, a hippie!" I laughed so hard. Apparently a friend of mine had told him on a previous outing that hippie's hang out downtown. I had to try to explain to him that although that man could be a hippie, he definitely wasn't the stereotypical image of one. It was quite amusing.

187 19

waves hand infront of face and say 'bruder stinky'

2
7 22

We were out having dinner in restaurant and Thomas had a bite of chicken and said " mummy this is scrumcious" it made us laugh so much.

2