What's the most embarrassing thing your child has done in public?

Kids say and do all kinds of crazy thing when they are young. What's the most embarrassing moment you have ever had with your child in public?

3 1

When my son Vadin was about six, we were waiting in the deli line at the grocery store. When our number was called he took the ticket, folded it in half, slid it into my cleavage, and said, "Go get yourself something nice."

17
4 1

Thanks Elizabeth...I was having a bad day and I read this and just cracked up!! (my husband does this to me all the time so now I know to make SURE that my little 4yo "parrot" doesn't see him do it!! ;-)

4 12

My now 34 year old son was six years old. We had been to visit my parents and they gave each of my boys a five dollar bill when we left.

On the way home my husband and I decided to get a bottle of wine to go with dinner, which is something we rarely did. When we got to the store we realized we only had a few singles on us. This was in the days before ATM's. So we persuaded James to 'loan' us his five dollars.

The next day in we went to the monthly children's service at our church. The kids all gathered on the altar and the priest asked them questions about the gospel. That morning's gospel was about the widow who searched her house for a missing coin. So the priest asked the children if they ever had money of their own. My son announced "I had five dollars, but my mother took it to buy liquor."

I was pretty active in my church so everybody knew me. Every head in the place swiveled around to look at me. My husband said I turned so red he thought I was going to have a stroke. I actually thought I was going to faint, I was so embarrassed. Now it is funny, but at the time I was mortified. I was a lot more serious then. I've mellowed with time - like wine. lol

11
23 8

yours is my favorite

1 1

My son (3 yrs) and i where at the bank when a young girl walked in. she was a had obviously been to the gym due to her tight fitted hot pink spandex attire and had quite round features and un upturned button nose. my son started clapping and screaming "Look mummy a pig oink oink a big pink pig oink oink." I felt terrible! i appologised and quicky exited the very busy bank =(

7
34 27

When my daughter was 3 she told the checkout lady at the video store that she was going to grow a penis just like her daddy when she got older. To preface this earlier in the day she had walked in while my husband was peeing. I turned all kinds of red and the lady just said, that's nice sweetheart!!!

7
0 0

====http://www.flying4biz.com==== ====http://www.flying4biz.com top Nike air Jordan shoes33$,Air Force 1 33$, Nike dunks SB shoe,Nike Shox shoe. Wholesale Cheap Nike shoes with discount jersey, High quality T- shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy shoes,ED hardy Jeans,Evisu shoes,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag Lv,Gucci,Prada,Coach,Chanel Women sandal is $30 DG,JUICY,Lv,Gucci,Coach Hand-bag price is $35 Polo,Locaste,Levis,EdHardy,Bape,Christan Audigier AF,COOGI Tshirt price is $12 Jordan (1-22)&2009 shoes $45 Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35 Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $30 Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $13 Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30 Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $15 N ew era cap $16 ==== http://www.flying4biz.com ==== http://www.flying4biz.com ==== http://www.flying4biz.com ==== http://www.flying4biz.com ==== http://www.flying4biz.com ==== http://www.flying4biz.com ==== http://www.flying4biz.com ==== Bikini(Ed hardy,polo) $18

3 4

My son was about 2 when we went to church one Sunday...the bag for collection came around...he threw his coins in,and just as my hubby wanted to pass the bag on, he stopped his daddy, stuck his hand in the bag again and said out loud" Got to get me some Change".... I nearly died and the whole congregation bursted out laughing....

6
1 25

My sister did the same thing! Too funny!

13 1

When my daughter was about 2 we were at a playgroup when a mom asked her what her name was. She replied that it was The Tit Monster! I laughed so hard I was crying!

6
6 45

When my daughter was 2 1/2 I took her and my son to play at McDonald's. It is one of their rules that the kids have to have on socks. She keep taking off her socks. I told her if she did not keep on her socks she would not be able to play. She went back to play and about 10 minutes later she came out of the big toy with nothing on but her socks!! Lol!

5
432 25

bahahahaha so funny

25 16

My daughter was about 3 when we were attending a wedding out of town. I was running a business at the time, so she was in her dad's care in the morning. She arrived at my business dressed in her cute little outfit for the wedding. After doing her hair we set off for the wedding. Just as the bride and groom were walking back down the aisle after the ceremony, my daughter, who was standing on the pew next to me so she could see, loudly announced "Mommy, I'm not wearing any panties!!". Everyone near us burst our laughing! I plan to share this story at her wedding!!

5
1 8

I was walking out of McDonalds... The kids had just played in the park.. And my son is fighting me all the way to the car and he gets soo mad he pulls down my skirt and I wasnt wearing any underwear.

4
12 23

My oldest daughter who is now just over 4 now was about 3 1/2 when we made a trip to walmart. I had to grab body wash which is right by the pickup window for the pharmacy (and there just happened to be a very long line of people) I handed her the body wash and she says "is this to wash your stinky butt?" And if that wasnt bad enough, the ky and condoms are right beside that and she grabs a box of ky and says "look mommy, its the slippy stuff that you and daddy have beside your bed" I about died.

3
43 0

hahaha oh my lord this is too funny. :) made my day!

5 32

When my oldest son was about 2 we were in a large store just before the 4thof July and I had on one of those peasant blouses, he reached up and pulled the top down and exposed EVERYTHING. He is now 29 and gets embarrassed when I tell this story.

My middle son when he was about 4 kept asking me if he could have some toy from the store we were at. After telling him no several times I finally asked him what part of "no" didn't he understand, he promptly replied "the N and the O" everyone who was in that isle quickly turned around including me to keep him from seeing us crack up. Once I composed myself I then told him that he could not watch the only cartoon I allowed him to watch for that day.

3
31 1

We were meeting up with our teenage sons and a couple of their friends to go to a rock concert. My 6 year old daughter who also has autism looked right at the well endowed teenage girlfriend of a friend, pointed directly at her breasts and said loudly"MILK"..

3
1 9

We were at a very full red lobster celebrating closing on our first home...it happened to be happy hour so for each drink I ordered, two arrived...the second time this happened, the low rumble of the chorus of conversation waned right as our son proclaimed loudly "MOM! You drink WAY to much!" Every one of about two hundred heads turned!

3
3 1

When my husband was deployed, our now 6 yr old was 3 we were at the commissary he looked at the Pepsi guy and goes "WHERE THE F#$% IS THE DAMN DR PEPPER?!?!?! ...To his defense he didn't learn this from me, he picked it up from his daddy and he also has Asperger's syndrome and a very verbal one at that. Let me tell you I turned 10 shades of red and couldn't stop saying sorry to the guy. I was trying so hard to not laugh while was scolding him.

3
0 0

my children has said not so nice things to ppl to and after they say it what can you do my 3 yr old is in the habit of saying move butthole to people in front of us in stores and another favorite our power went off because of a snow storm i do not get along with my husbands dads girlfriend and they have gas heat so we had to go up there i was so upset i said i hate the f**king snow i dont want to go up there with that b**ch well my 3 yr old as we were walking up on the porch says i hate f**king snow dont you mama of course is told him it was ugly not to say it agan then he says have to come up to b**ches house thank god they didnt hear him say it would have started world war 3

0 0

We were at the store and my son (then about three) pointed at the sanitary napkins and shouted, "LOOK! It's your MOMMY DIAPERS! You need those, don't you?!"
I was appalled.

3
4 12

When my son was three (now 34) I was on line in the drugstore buying pads and he was just babbling on, but I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. It finally dawned on me he was saying over and over "Them's for your hienie, right Mommy? Them's for your heinie" right in front of all the people on line. lol

4 15

My husband and I own our own store and bring our kids to work with us where we have a play room. My father was getting ready to have prostate surgery and had attempted to explain this in simple terms to our 5 year old son.The day before the scheduled surgery, I was standing next to our store registers when I noticed our son had gotten out and was talking to one of our customers, a total stranger, half way across the room. He was telling her about his PawPaw's surgery and how they were going to cut his penis to make the hole larger so he could pee better. I ran as fast as I could to intercept him. The very confused and flustered customer looked up at me. "He's having prostate surgery," I informed her. An understanding smile crept across her face as I quickly retreated, son in tow, back to the playroom. I explained to him that some things are meant to be private. I thought this was the end of it. The next day at the hospital, my son walked up to a family in the waiting room and asked them why they were there. They replied that their son was having surgery. He asked what it was for. I stopped him and told him that it was private. He shouldn't ask. Looking at these strangers, he smiled a knowing look and said, "Oh, my PawPaw's having that surgery too!"

3
0 0

boys will be boys lol i have 3 ages 15 9 and 3 good luck theres so many more embarrassing moments to come trust me this was mild

1 6

my younger son had a hard time mastering the name of some of his favorite foods..hots dogs were hot c*cks..popcorn was cacaporn..etc etc..so one time we went to costco..walking by the hot dogs stand and smelling popcorn he stands up and yells very loudly "mama i want hots c*cks and cacaporn"..needless to say i wanted to die and of course it was a saturday afternoon and the placed was packed..i got some crazy looks and he got quiet a few laughs..we left as quickly as possible.i dont think ive taken him back since then..thankfully hes 6 now and has out grown that but mama will remember for those teens years lol

2
12 11

Hotc*cks and cacaporn!! hahahaha! Reminds me a little of my oldest daughter (7 now), who used to refer to "socks" as "c*cks" when she was a toddler. It got us some seriously weird looks from people, and I usually tried to explain (red-faced) to the other person what she meant, then we'd both have a laugh. ;)

56 0

my son at age 4 saw a black man walking in a park he ran up to him and asked .......why he was a bad boy the man said im not bad im a nice man ..son said ur not a good boy cause you didn't lesson to ur mom .....man said i do to kind of laughing... son puts his hands on his hips and said with a straight faceand some anger ... NO you don't cause you stayed in the sun to long and didnt use sun tan lotion now ur burnt like that forever the man looked at him in amazement we bath didnt know what to say as my son just shook his head and said well now you know bye and walked away i said sorry the man just said he was shooked cause he had never heard it put that way and it was ok as long as i tought him about the real reason

2
43 0

My mom was teaching my 3 year old brother his colors and numbers (she was a kindergarten teacher and was teaching him at home.) well that week they had learned the color BROWN. They went to the grocery store where my brother was saying "mommy thats blue! mommy thats red!" well, my mom and aunt walked down an aisle where two black ladies were standing and Jake yelled "mommy look! they're brown!" my mom turned 50 shades of red and apologized 100 times. We live in the deep south, and that would have been taken as a racial slur or being rude, but the ladies laughed and said its fine he's a baby! and we ARE brown!" when they left that aisle there was another black lady, and he repeated the statement and this woman was OUTRAGED calling my mother a racist b&%#! for her child saying she was brown. No harm was meant, he was a baby. The other women from the other aisle heard the commotion and came to my mom's rescue saying he was a baby and was only stating the obvious. Needless to say, it was embarassing but a funny story later on. He's 14 now, and we tell the story ALL the time:)

12 11

I took my 5-year-old son and three daughters (ages 6, 4, and 3) to Walmart several months ago, and was loading them into a shopping cart in the parking lot when a darling, white-haired little old lady came walking slowly by us. She stopped and cheerfully remarked that I sure had my hands full with so many little ones. Then she sweetly addressed each child in turn and paid them a compliment, which they were just thrilled about. She said goodbye and began to slowly hobble away across the parking lot. I said, "Say 'goodbye,' guys!" My girls waved at the lady's retreating back and happily called, "Goodbye!" My son, who has a harsh, gravelly sort of voice, stood up in the basket, leaned over the edge as far as he could toward the little old lady, and bellowed, "BYYYYYYYYYYE GRANDMAAAAAAAAAA!" Practically everyone in the parking lot turned to look at us!

I was mortified! So I did what any sweet, loving parent would do to patiently correct their child's lapse of respect and social awareness - I surreptitiously kicked the bottom of the basket and hissed, "Shut up! Sit down!!" LOL My girls were giggling helplessly, and my son had a mischievous grin on his face that indicated that it probably wasn't entirely an innocent mistake on his part. Even though my face was burning, I had to struggle not to laugh. That little boy, I swear!!

2
22 4

When my daughter was about 18 months old she flashed my in Walmart. I was wearing my favorite zippered sweater and was rushed and didn't put on a tank top on underneath. I got distracted and she unzipped my sweater in the middle of the crowded aisle. Luckily, I am not easily embarrased. I have worn a tank top under that sweater even since. :)

2
4 8

My youngest daughter has austism and just loves water .she went over to a local mini golf course with her older sister while there she stripped naked and was swimming in the golf pond .much to the embarrassment of her older sister.

2
1 39

When my daughter was little, we taught the proper names of body parts. While visiting my sister-in-law, we wentr to a country church. since most of the kids were hers and mine we sat in the middle of them. My three year old daughter chooses the quietest time of the service to announce loudly that her "ginis itches" as I am trying to hush her, all the teenagers are trying not to laugh, and not suceeding. Another time in the grocery store she spotted a man a few aisles away from us, and again loudly asks, "Does that man have a penis?" That child now has children that ask her embarrasing questions in public and loudly.

2
9 5

When my son was 2 1/2 we took him and his sister, whom was about 9 months and in diapers to the Denver zoo. I was sitting at a park bench in front of the wolf enclosure with my daughter. She was stinking so I did a quick diaper change on the bench. Aparently my son had to go potty and decided he could go by himself while I was busy with his sister and his dad had already gone to the rest room. To my utter mortification, he decided that the grassy hill he was standing on was a perfect place to "make mud". You see his uncles had taught him to do that during the yearly mens camping weekend he had gone to with his dad. Just at that moment a large group of people came up to see the wolves and I just looked up to see my sons pants around his ankles peeing on the grass. Well I guess I should be happy he didn't pee his pants, but I would have been better off if he had found a discrete tree.

2
0 0

my 3 yr old has peed in the parking lot of wal mart before had it whipped out and peeing be4 i could stop him

1

My niece was about 4 at the time and was in church with both of her parents and older sister. The collection came around and her dad was out of cash at the time so he wrote a check and handed it to my niece to put in the collection. She just looked at him and handed the check back and said "Daddy this is not money" Her dad said yes it is, It is money. She then said "No daddy this is paper." so my brother had to explain to her that a check was money, just in a different form. After this explaination in the middle of church and everyone waiting on them. My brother then told her to put in in and that he was good for it. She just turned and looked at him and said "Well okay, if you say so" then look at the guy taking up the offering and said, "My daddy says it's money and that he's good for it." The whole church just died laughing.

1
0 0

I need to preface this by saying, when my daughters were 3 & 5 y/o we had an 8 y/o boy in the neighborhood referring to his "private parts" with all types of slang. After setting his mother straight, I used a diaper change during a visit from my 1 y/o nephew to explain that we only use the word penis for boys and vagina for girls. It seemed to go well. About six months later we were having our home professionally painted and my 5 y/o really took a liking to the foreman, an older grandfather type of man who let her carry brushes and towels around and be a "helper". At the end of one day, she was trying to get his attention by tapping his leg and repeating "Mister, Mister, Mister" He bent down and said "Sweetheart, I'm going to be here for a few days and we are friends so you can call me Dick" She looked him straight in the eye and said "OH NO!, My Mom says I have to call you a penis!" I was mortified and wanted to melt into the ground but fortunately he had a good sense of humor and five grandchildren.

1
23 19

My daughter Trisha was about 2 when I made her walk to the store... no stroller! So we get there, get our shopping done and at the register there comes a man in a wheelchair! Trisha looks at me and gets really mad and tells me: "That is so mean! I have to walk while he gets to drive!" Oh my I wanted to just disapear! The guy thought it was really funn though! =)

1
0 19

when my son was about 3 he was in the cart as we were grocery shopping and an elderly man was shuffling along. His profound wrinkles made him appear to be grumpy or sad and when Dallas saw him pass he said "that guy sure looks grumpy today". I tried to quite him but he wanted to ask him why he was so sad and he went right ahead. It was so embarrassing at the moment but looking back its kind of beautiful the children say exactly what's on their mind w/o caring what someone else may think.
Heather

1
6 9

My son and I were in line at the bank when I noticed him staring at someone behind us. My son says "mommy look he's a robot!" Turns out the poor man had a sort of a clamp for a hand were he was missing his own. The man smiled at me while I wanted to cry! ??How do you explain that to a 3 year old?

1
7 9

My daughter Madelyn is 3 and half and lately she has been going up to strangers and telling them that they are ugly. Or she comes to me and points to people telling me they are ugly, and she doesn't do it quietly either. People will stop and just stare and of course I am in the middle of correcting her. Is this a phase?

1
42 25

My daughter hasnt used ugly yet, but she loves to point out heavy set people. I walk up in the afternoons to get our oldest kid from school, and theres a guy there who is very large and just as loud as she could be, she said mommy why is that guy so fat. I wanted to slap her teeth out. But i just sat down with her and explained that it does not matter how big, little, pretty, ugly or color people are. that she just needs to smile and keep her words to her self.

5 13

well he stripped naked in front of guests,threw the diaper away!

1
56 0

oh mommy he needed a change u were to slow lol

8 0

When my nephew was learning to potty train! We went to get ice cream.. By a busy highway! He yelled he had to pee and dropped his pants to the ground by the road in front of everyone and peed! Then waved to the big trucks that went by! Happened so fast we couldn't get him to the bathroom!! Embarrassing!

0
14 0

when my son was 3 1/2 (in preschool), we were in the drugstore one evening, and he announced, very loudly, that he and his girlfriend were gonna grow up and have sex and get married! That was embarrassing! Naturally they were busy!

0
2,950 7

A bit of a back story to this....My dad always called my daughter his "lil turd." So at three we are in our local Walmart Supercenter. We have headed up to the front and of course my dad is calling her this favorite name. She turns to him and in a loud voice says to be heard from one end of the long registers to the other, "Papa, what is a turd?" I never saw anyone move as fast as he did to the exit.

0
0 0

Hey. If you can't beat em. Join em.

0
1 0

Once my child Raynisha had taken her boyfriend with us on a family vacation. We were riding on the subway, and she began making out with him. Then, it got more passionate and he began slapping her rear end. My husband and I had to break them up after he took off her shirt. I was red in the face and so embarrassed that I took their wallets and left them at one stop all alone. At the time, she was 16, so I knew she could handle herself in Miami.

0
55 0

I had to take my daughter to an appointment, and i had both my son and daughter with me. My son was 8 years old, and we drove by a cemetery, and i said to him "Do you see all those stones?" I told him when people die they are buried under the ground, and the stones are called HeadStones, so family can find their love ones. My son then started pointing to the cemetery all excited, "Mom look there is a live one!." Some lady was watering a plant, and My son was excited because he saw a live ghost in the cemetery.

0
76 32

these are so funny!

There was a larger sized man infront of us going into school the other day and y son says " i cant get past this fat man, he's obviously eaten all the pies!" haha, i had to apologise to the man and explain to my son that everyones different and that you should not point things like that out, to wih he replies " well he can take the mick out of my massive dumbo ears if it makes him feel better" lol.

when he was alot younger he asked the doctor if he was covered in chocolate (he was asian :/)

the worst one was when he asked me (very loudly) if mist is called "f**k" i was like "no little man, that would be fog!" eeesh kids say the damdest things lol xx

0
0 0

my 3 yr old has no shame no matter where we are when nature calls he yells mama i need a poop or mama i need a pee and he wont stop saying it until we are in the restroom we have gotten looks and giggles from this it embarrasses me every time

0
190 52

so we have dogs.. and my daughter has a lack of friends since we were the first to have a child between all our friends ... so she'd make friends with our pets basically, dont worry i felt bad i still do, so i take her to places with kids yadda yadda.. but anyway! so she started to act like a dog.. sometimes she still does.. i didn't want to yell at her or make her feel like it was wrong, i mean at 1 she's already pretending? thats good imagination in my book. but when she was shy or wanted to show off.. we would be with our friends without kids so this wasn't normal for them to see.. and my daughter would get down, no im sorry.. when they pulled up she would run outside in the front yard and bark at them......yes like that episode of raising hope when the door bell goes off. then when we would be in a circle talking then she would get down.. pant.. and sniff at their shoes (this time it was the art commission lady to come invite me to their group) then lick.. their foot... and look up at them and pant some more.. *palmface* thank GOD she grew out of that!

0