What's one beauty product you would recommend to all moms?

0 0

A good foundation and concealer. Even if you wear nothing else, it helps lighten the face and cover up the uneven tones and dark circles which make us look worn out.

1
0 0

Tinted Moisturizer! When you're in a rush it helps to give a finished look in a jiffy. Double score if it has SPF!

1
0 0

Concealer!! My third child didn't sleep for 18 loooong months. If I only had a moment's notice to make myself presentable, I would definitely cover up my under-eye circles and any redness. A swipe of gloss or lipstick and you're ready to go!

1
0 0

Dr Jart's BB cream-hands down my favorite makeup item for over a year now! Covers great, lightweight and stays all day. :) The perfect multi-tasker for any mom.

0
0 2

Preparation H...it instantly conceals those baggy eyes

0
0 0

Maybelline Outlast Lipstain, Garnier BB cream and L’oreal Mascara.. I feel like Norma Desmond lately b/c I am putting that stuff on in the bathroom after I shower and I am still in a leopard bathrobe & turbie towel. No Joke...but I feel a lot closer to beautiful with jsut a few tweaks.

0
0 0

Dry shampoo! Let's face it...us Moms don't always have time to wash and dry our hair each morning (and it's actually better for your hair if you don't wash it everyday). So, just spray a little bit of dry shampoo on your roots, rub it in and watch the oil disappear!

0
77 0

SPF hands down! You should never leave the house without it. Some women can’t leave the house without mascara but for me it is SPF! I’ve been using SPF since I was 18. My sisters and friends used to laugh at me because I would cover my face and body with SPF 50+ whenever we hit the beach. I’m naturally tan so at the time I thought if I put SPF over my skin I wouldn’t look too dark. I didn’t know the benefits of SPF until the last couple decades.

0
0 0

I strongly believe in Mario Badecu skincare products. They have transformed my acne prone skin as well as others I have recommended them to.
Also, Say Yes To Carrots hand moisturizer is the ONLY one that has ever been effective, even in the harshest of winters when my hands are ridiculously dry.

0
0 0

Just one? I don't know if I can choose just one! There are actually two that I cannot live without. That is Suave Dry Shampoo and Bare Minerals Well Rested. These two are lifesavers for me.

I don't wash my hair every day so the dry shampoo is my go-to. A few quick sprays and a comb through with my fingers and it looks perfectly refreshed. Not to mention it saves so much time in and out of the shower and it doesn't smell like your grandmother's hairspray!

Sleep is a hot commodity these days in my house. Bare Minerals Well Rested actually makes it look like I got a full night's sleep. I apply it under my eyes and any other area on my face that needs a little brightening (before foundation) and voila! I look well rested! This is one item that I have actually had people ask me how I look so rested for having two children (one being a newborn). My answer is always the same- Bare Minerals Well Rested. I swear by it and will not leave home without it!

0
0 0

Maybeline Instant Age Rewind Concealer (http://bit.ly/WwR8R8) for under eyes - hands down, must have!

0
0 0

Egyptian Magic! It has a trillion uses for mom and kids. I slather it on skinned knees, under my eyes, on dry skin, in my hair, and more....

Some other faves!

http://goodiesandbesties.blogspot.com/2011/04/promises-promising.html

http://goodiesandbesties.blogspot.com/2012/01/illuminating.html

0
0 0

my current fav is loreal bb cream. some days it's all i apply to my face. it's super light, goes one easily and leaves my face looking fresh all day long.

0
0 0

Without a question, the Liz Earle hot cloth and polish! You can use it to your whole face, including the eye area so it takes all make up off super quick! Handy when you are pushed for time!

0
0 0

Mascara is the one item I would never the leave the house without and my go-to mascara of choice is always Covergirl Lashblast. It takes just seconds to apply and gives maximum impact. My other favorite daily beauty product is Miracle Skin Transformer (http://www.sephora.com/miracle-skin-transformer) it's your all-in-one product to moisturize, hydrate, conceal, and protect in just one single step. It's the perfect beauty product for busy moms!

0
0 0

I can't live without my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage. Foundation or not, the Secret Camouflage is one item I always wear. The superstar makeup product that hides dark circles, makes your eyes seem brighter and your skin looking younger. All that in one little product? Yes, please.

0
0 0

BB Cream! I am a real fan. I decided to try it out when it first became popular and I plan on using it forever. It makes my skin smooth, even looking and it feels light and fresh. It's an easy and simple way for a mama to liven up her tired face ;).

0
0 0

A BB Cream! These creams are basically 3 or 4 products in one step. A moisturizer, anti-aging serum, light foundation and sometimes your daily sunscreen. It takes about 15 seconds to slather all over and can really pare down your beauty routine.

0
0 0

Lipgloss!!! I lost count of how many I own. I carry lipgloss with me everywhere I go. It's a quick, easy and inexpensive way to brighten up your face and change up your look.

0
0 0

Lip color! A little bit of red or pink (or even orange) on the lips helps lighten up the face. Plus, it'll help distract others from noticing how tired you really are!

0
1 0

I'm not a huge beauty product guru. Honestly, the thing I can't live without? Moisturizer. I try to take really good care of my skin. And because I do, I feel confident enough in how my face looks even on those days when I can't get to my makeup drawer.

0
0 0

This is a tough one. If I can only choose one, I would have to say a good cover up, I use Cover Blend everyday. It is magical. The coverage is amazing. It hides and minimizes skin imperfections like acne spots, skin discolorations and dark circles.

0
0 0

Estee Lauder's BB Cream; it provides a great amount of coverage, it easy to apply and doesn't feel like you have make-up caked on.

0
0 0

Red lipstick. It always makes you look alive.

0
0 0

BB cream. It's a one stop shop as a moisturizer, concealer and foundation. It's amazing stuff. Oh, and I love lip gloss and mascara too!!

0
0 0

Coconut oil. I'm obsessed right now. After running out of moisturizer I decided to try it out and I can go back. My skin looks baby soft, clear and I hardly wear makeup anymore. Plus, it doubles as an eye makeup remover and body moisturizer.

0
0 0

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. I cannot tell you how many compliments I have gotten on my skin just from using this one product. I've recommended it to so many fellow moms that I've lost count!

0
0 0

Without a doubt, it would be an all-natural, high SPF sunblock. And make sure to wear it every, single, day. I spent my twenties not taking sunscreen seriously and now I'm paying for it. Always wear it on your face (of course), but also don't forget your neck, and hands. They show the first signs of aging.

0
0 0

Good eye cream! It wipes away a night of no sleep or an extra glass of wine the night before. Plus, our faces usually age through our eyes first so keep them fresh and young looking with a great eye cream!

0
4 0

The one beauty product I would recommend to all moms is Maybeline New York Great Lash in the pink tube. I don't leave home without it and it's a must have in my professional kit.

0
0 0

Self-Tanner.
If you use this regularly, just like a moisturizer, then for those days of stepping out without time to dig into your make-up bag, you'll still have a flawless, sun-kissed complexion.

0
2 0

Yeesh - I'm a bit of a beauty-product junkie. I don't know if I can limit myself to one product, but I DO love Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Of course, this implies that you will be wearing a SECOND beauty product - eyeshadow. See? I don't think I can do it.

0