What's your dream gift for Mother's Day? (If it's a product or service that can be found on the web or on your blog, please include a link.)

0 0

My Nana's favorite flower was lilac, and she always smelled of them. I've wanted a lilac bush on each side of my house since we moved in 4 years ago, and am hoping my husband makes it happen this Mother's Day.
I've missed her every day for the past 18 years since she has been gone. Now that I'm 36 years old, I'm officially at the point where she's been gone half my life. From now on, I'll have more of my life without her than with. It's time to bring a piece of her back to me, to keep her presence strong as time passes.
I'd love for her memory to be carried in the breezes that blow around my kids as they play in the yard. I'd love to have my thoughts filled with her when I catch a whiff of that sharp purpley scent on a bad day.
So I hope for lilac bushes.

2
0 2

My dream gift this Mother's Day would be an iPad 3!!! I have an original iPad and am looking to upgrade!!! http://www.apple.com/ipad/

1
0 51

Hmmm a dream gift would be a Chanel bag or day at the spa. But brunch with the fam will be perfect as well! Especially if im able to spend it with my own mother! Check out my post from Mothers Day!

1
0 0

I'm much more of a practical mom. Though I admit to enjoying an occasional pedicure or some vino out with the girls, the truth is, if it isn't going to make my life easier/cleaner/efficient (a/k/a overall happier), you won't find it on my list.

Check out just a couple of my "favorite things" (link) and you'll see what I mean. So, what's on my list this year? Well, aside from a giant hug from my husband and my kiddos, and maybe a large slab of that chocolate cake they buy every year, I'm thinking a new copy of my favorite (yet torn beyond repair) Betty Crocker recipe book, a weed whacker that doesn't slice right through my ankles like the one I currently have, or someone to pull the french fries out of from under my car seats and wash/wax the van.

What's yours?

http://www.quickstarthomeschool.com/2011/02/what-do-practical-moms-want/

0
2 1

My ideal Mother's day would take place here at my home. It would start with my favorite whole wheat pancake recipe {which I admit I'd have to make but they're so easy it's not big deal}. Then we'd walk along the lake, play with toys, enjoy the sunshine and have a delicious meal cooked {or bought - I'm not picky} by my husband. This may sound boring but we do so much running around that is seems like we never have a day all together. I'd love for Mother's day to just be a day of family, relaxation and seriously good food.

http://ministrytomotherhood.com/2012/02/04/the-definitive-healthy-whole-grain-pancake/

0
0 0

A Day at the Spa with drinks & a pool to follow :)

0
87 0

There is nothing better than when your child (or rather husband on behalf of child!) gives you a voucher for a Facial for Mother's Day. Not only is it a total treat and complete pampering, but it also gives you a good couple of hours away from the home and the children to completely relax. Upgrade it to include a pedicure and you'll be a new Mom at the end of the day - better equiped to deal with your little rascals!

Love Jacqui from www.ifonlytheytoldme.com

0
0 4

My dream gift would be a simple gesture of love from my boys: a long, luscious sleep-in, cooked breakfast in bed with proper coffee, a sentimental, badly made gift from the kids and a more expensive, well-listened to gift from husband!!

simplystylishmom.com

0
0 0

My dream gift would be sharing the day with my family, enjoying good food, with lots of laughter and love. If the sun was shining and there was a warm sunny beach involved, that would be the cherry on top.

0
0 0

An online shopping gift certificate, so I can shop when i can't sleep at night, or when I have down time (RARE) during the day. I never have time to physically go out to shop.

0