What's your favorite game to play as a family?

0 0

We love to wrestle or play stacks on in the beds. My daughter loves eye spy in the car. I also seem to lose my nose alot by my son who thinks it's hilarious to "eat" it.

0
1 24

Blokus!! LOVE BLOKUS! Even my 6 year old is pretty good at it!

0
0 296

Trouble.

0
0 0

Peek-a-boo of course!

0
0 58

Uno!! My son always seems to win, but it brings us closer together on family game night and I hope that when they are grow they will bring the grandkids over and play Uno too with us.

0
0 0

My little LOVES to play her version of "tag." She laughs and exclaims with glee as we chase her around while she speed crawls. Cutest. thing. ever.

0
0 218

Monopoly, baby!

0
0 0

We love all games.

0
6 0

Zingo and memory (5,3.5 and 20 months). Game night is just beginning in our home.

0
1 0

other than Go Fish, of course,...... family soccer! 'cept after one too many kicks of the soccer ball into the (crabby) neighbor's yard, we've had to relocate to a field larger than our backyard.

0
1 0

We love to do scavenger hunts!!! Its so much fun for our 4 and 5 year old kids to try to figure out the clues, and their excitement over their discoveries is hilarious! I remember doing scavenger hunts in high school, but I feel like its been lost over the years. This is a game that needs to make a come-back and its something different that families can do together. It forces the kids to use their brains and gets everyone up and moving!! Be creative and make it memorable!

0
0 0

My son is 22 months old right now and he's a lot of fun. He's definitely big into puzzles and trains at the moment. The other day he created a new game with his dada, which they call "building a barn". Basically he dumps out every bin on his toy shelf with a great flourish and stacks each one on top of the other, and that's his barn. I think it's more fun for the little guy than it is for mama and dada, but what the heck? ;)

0
1 0

The girls are a little young for games right now. But our two year old is starting to understand Candy Land, Dominos, and Memory.

0
0 0

We love Charades, Ludo, Snap and matching games and we often do large floor puzzles together. In summer we love making assault courses in the garden or going on treasure hunts by the seaside.

0
15 0

Zombie. Basically they run back and forth and I sit in the middle of the house and when they come close I grab them acting like a zombie and tickle them.

0
0 0

We love playing any outdoor games, but lately football has been very popular despite having two girls at home!

0
0 0

Hmmmmm . . . again with the tricky question for a family with a three year old. That age is a little too young for game play, and yet, we play little made up games all the time. My boy is sitting right next to me as I answer these questions, so I went straight to the source. He likes the hockey game. Huh? Oh, yeah! He likes the games on the iPad that we play together. The one with the little monster that eats all the candy, and the massive truck on testosterone that always falls off a cliff, and dinosaur flashcards, and shark quiz game, and air hockey and the bear that eats all the marbles. Most of them have rules only understood by my boy, but we have fun all the same. The iPad is the new "mommy's little helper," isn't it?

0
0 10

We like to play board games together- Labyrinth is a favorite as it challenging for us all!

0
0 0

Candyland! We're obsessed. It's fun for everyone, great for learning numbers and colors, and we get to talk about Candy. Score!

0
0 0

We like playing Candyland, but mostly we enjoy putting puzzles together. I stick to putting together the pieces for the borders and my daughter and husband work on the inside pieces. I especially like puzzles because they require neither electricity or WI-FI, and are a good way to build my daughter's ability to concentrate and problem solve.

0
0 0

Right now our family game is peek-a-boo and dance party! My daughter is very into dancing and it's so cute to watch all the new "moves" she comes up with!

0
3 0

Our favorite games these days are “Don’t let the toddler get his man hands on the Monopoly Money”, “Mom, is Play-Doh safe to eat?”, or my personal favorite “Let’s see who can whine the most and make mom open a bottle of wine the earliest”. If we decide to really switch things up, we will attempt to play the Disney version of Apples to Apples. Since only two out of the five kids can read, our game is based strictly on imagination and made up words. That and the knowledge that whoever gets Captain Jack Sparrow better hand it over to mom. Pronto.

0
0 66

It’s been a long-time family tradition to play Scrabble. My son can kick the pants off of me now and it’s a fantastic learning tool for my young daughter.

0
0 0

My kids are mostly too young for games but we love to play Uno with our oldest. We LOVE a good dance party!!!

0
113 2

Our closet is stacked with board games and we have a Wii; often the kids will play Dance Revolution and Mario, or Life or Monopoly (when they can find all the pieces) or something from our collection. We also enjoy playing tennis together - never imagined us being a tennis-playing family, but we are. Me and two of my daughters play regularly and when its nice out and we're looking for something to do together, its a lot of fun for all 6 of us to head out to the courts. And - this one is greatly my influence - we watch Jeopardy together, trying to answer the questions. Of course, the Kids and Teens Weeks are their favorites.

0
0 0

Who can stay out of the bathroom the longest while Mommy's pooping?! Ages 0+

0
0 0

We are not big game people. When we do play games we like acting games. Charades is big and we play a game where one of us suggests something for another to be, like "a cat" or "a hockey stick". Oh, we also like Zingo.

0
0 0

Landon, my oldest at 3 years old, is just starting to enter the world of formal games and though we have a few we play, he really doesn't have the attention span for it. Our family favorite made up game to play is "ball game". This pretty much involves chasing each other around the living room, around the couches and into hallways, throwing soft balls at each other. We get the most belly laughs out of both boys and is some of the best memories of family time so far.

0
5 0

Right now we have this card game that is based on the Richard Scarry books. It was a great find, $1 at a consignment sale! I was drawn to it because it had lots of cars and trucks and that's what my 3-year-old is into. It's very easy, you just flip the cards over and whoever has the highest number wins. It's been great at teaching him numbers and basic math. As a bonus, we found a way to involve my 6-year-old who has special needs. He's not ready for math, but I have him work on fine motor (picking up the cards and turning them over), and taking turns and basic skills like that. It's one of the few games we have where the boys actually interact with each other, instead of doing the same activity simultaneously, just parallel. We've been playing it almost every day for several months.

0
2 0

Our favorite family games are Call of Duty and Fallout. Oh! You mean games that don’t involve gore and violence?!? LOL We enjoy playing word games, trivia and traditional board games like Monopoly and Life.

0
6 63

We really enjoy playing Just Dance. The kids get in the mood, then my husband and I let the competition begin to see who can get the highest score. For being 5 and 3, the kids are getting really good at it, and at times beating us. I guess it's time to upgrade to newer versions like Just Dance 4 and Just Dance Disney.

0
4 0

Our favorites are Legos, Yahtzee, Uno and Battleship. We love to play teams. The kids love parents vs. kids!

My favorite is Legos! I know it's not a game but it is something we play with as a family. Rocco prefers the kits with instructions. Zeke likes to creatively free style. I love to see what he builds. I think Lego teaches direction following, engineering, math skills, creativity, patience, delayed gratification and pride for a job well done. It's my favorite toy!

0
0 1

My kids are still too little. The twins are only 1 and Connor is only three, so we don't really play games. We do love to read and snuggle on the couch.

0
18 65

Sweet Pea is still a little young for organized game night but we love reading together and tickle fights on the bed.

0
0 0

With Toddlers, we play anything from picture bingo, to matching games, stacking games and a pair of siblings have discovered the fun world of Fetch. The 2 year old throws a ball and tells the 1 year old to fetch and she does, all while in hysterical laughter.

Its not about the game but about the moment and enjoying every precious second.

0
3 24

We love board games and our Wii!

0
2 0

Well since my daughter is only 14 months old...as a family, we like to play peek-a-boo or tag ;)

0