What's your favorite recipe for a dish that can be made ahead and frozen?

0 0

Caribbean Mango Chicken Burgers are one of my favorite meals to make ahead! I freeze the cooked patties individually in plastic wrap, then take out what I need later on, defrost the patties in the microwave, and they're ready to go! They're not only great as burgers, but also great crumbled over salads or crumbled into pitas for sandwiches,

3
11 22

That sounds yummy and different from the usual freeze ahead casseroles!

11 22

Waffles and pancakes. Every weekend we make a big batch. I used to put them in the fridge but they would be rubbery and stale after the 2 day point. Now we put a piece of parchment or wax paper between each one (after cooling), and put it in a freezer bag or Tupperware container and store in the freezer. Waffles are easy to reheat in the toaster, and pancakes can be reheated in a skillet over low heat (you can also do in the microwave, but they will be slightly mushy).

This is an excellent multigrain waffle recipe: http://resistanteater.blogspot.com/2012/01/multigrain-waffles.html
And we love these carrot pancakes for dinner: http://resistanteater.blogspot.com/2011/04/carrots-can-go-in-pancakes.html

1
5 31

One of my favorite things to make ahead and freeze is Chili. I like to freeze it in portions that would feed 2, and portions that would feed 4. This way I can pull out what I need, and serve it over pasta- for Chili Mac, or over a baked potato, over nachos, over rice, on hot dogs or burgers- great with coleslaw and cheese for Carolina Style, or as a simple bowl of chili. Chili is a great way to hide veggies;-)
http://www.bigredkitchen.com/2008/02/mangia-chili-mack.html

1
374 0

My name is Jose miracle.i want to give thanks to Dr fire fire for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close friend) that Dr fire fire is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with Dr fire. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we with our self. Dr fire fire make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life. contact email(doctorfire77@gmail.com) AND HE CAN HELP YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS (1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (cool If you need financial assistance. (9) If you need a herbal cured for HIV. (10) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money. MAIL HIM NOW AND SEE THE POWER OF (doctorfire77@gmail.com) HE IS A REALLY AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER I WILL KEEP ON GIVING YOU THANKS BABA

0 0

I love making double portions and freezing half for later.

Most casseroles can be frozen, including lasagna and enchiladas.

Soup is another favorite freezer-friendly dish.

Try my Roasted Butternut Squash Soup for fall and winter:
http://www.yummymummykitchen.com/2011/12/roasted-butternut-squash-soup.html

Or Tortilla Soup made in the slow cooker (double time-saving!)
http://www.yummymummykitchen.com/2011/04/tortilla-soup-slow-cooker-version.html

Lentil Vegetable Soup would work well frozen too and is a favorite healthy dinner in our family.
http://www.yummymummykitchen.com/2011/02/vegetable-lentil-soup.html

Sweet tip: most cookies freeze well too :)

1
3 58

I love this Creamy Ham and Spaghetti Casserole! It's really easy to throw together on busy nights and it freezes beautifully to be cooked later. A family friendly meal with all the food groups in one dish.

1
374 0

My name is Jose miracle.i want to give thanks to Dr fire fire for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close friend) that Dr fire fire is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with Dr fire. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. Dr fire fire make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life. contact email(doctorfire77@gmail.com) AND HE CAN HELP YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS (1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (cool If you need financial assistance. (9) If you need a herbal cured for HIV. (10) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money. MAIL HIM NOW AND SEE THE POWER OF (doctorfire77@gmail.com) HE IS A REALLY AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER I WILL KEEP ON GIVING YOU THANKS BABA

8 0

My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Doctor Osemu Okpamen from India helped me in getting back my EX-girlfriend that broke up with me 4 months back. My name is Omar Flynn from Australia. I tried all i can to make her see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but she denied me. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, i searched properly and i saw different reviews of how Doctor Osemu Okpamen has been effective on helping people and i insisted in giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on +2348135254384. He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spell and told me that my Ex-girlfriend will come back to me within 24 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-girlfriend came back to me and our wedding will hold this year 2016. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com OR website: doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com

0
1

I’m Bryan Roland by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr Roy Smith ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $45,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: barclaysloanservice247@yahoo.com, I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders.

Thanks you Barclays Loan service for your help.

0
4 0

It was a miracle oil that i purchased online through Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil Center that my mother was made healed i couldn't believed my eyes as i ministered the oil on my mom after three (3) months my mom was back on her feet strong again, she was diagnosis with cancer and i thought it will be the end of her life until i met a friend who introduced the oil to me. if anyone is suffering for any cancerous issue contact via: ricksimpsoncanceroilcentre@gmail.com or text +1(213) 416-7865

0
35 0

Hi Brothers and Sisters, I am Larry Henk from Northern Ireland but based in UK, I want to use this golden oppurtunity of mine to say thanks to Dr Sylvester for curing my HIV VIRUS with his Herbal Medicine. I have being suffering from this Virus for eight years now, Is was a Miracle that i got Cured after Using Dr Sylvester herbal medicine. For any Contact, Here is Dr Sylvester email ID: stbenson391@gmail.com Or st.benson391@outlook.com
He also has a website where you can as well contact her directly, Here is the Website: http://http://stbensonsolutionhome.webs.com/
Sylvester also has the Cure to any manner of Diseases such as:
HIV VIRUS
Diabestes type 1 and 2
Hepatis B
Cancer
Alzehmiers
Kidney problem
Pnumonia and Flu

0
374 0

2 0

I LOVE making meatballs and soups!! I have a fairly large family and they all love to eat! lol. Meatballs is a huge fav in my house. I save the soups for winter and fall, but we eat the meatballs pretty much all year round! Yummy!

0
374 0

0 0

I love to use frozen chicken breasts for meals throughout the week. On sunday night I put a 3lb bag of frozen chicken in my crockpot with salt, pepper and about a cup of chicken broth (you could use water as well) I cook until it's tender and the shred it. I then let it cool and store it for meals throughout the week. Perfect for casseroles, salads, sandwiches. The possibilities are endless. We are having Chicken taco's tonight!

0
374 0

34 0

When our local store as a "meat sale" I love to mix up meatloaf and freeze in bags. Then when I need to cook it I don't put it in a big loaf which takes forever to cook - I put mine in muffin tins. 3-4oz servings which is what we are suppose to have and it cooks much faster!

0
0 0

We have a great tamale recipe, it makes 20 dozen tamales. We usually eat one batch that week and I freeze the rest. Put sauce in the bag with them before you freeze. When ready to cook, put them in a pot to heat them up and make sure you put 1/2 cup of water in the bag and shake to ensure all sauce comes out of the bag.

Are you looking for a fun-filled day to enjoy with your friends and family? If you love tamales, you will love the time and effort that is poured into this yummy treat! I love cooking with my kids and friends or family and this is a great recipe for that. My friend and I get together for “tamale time” about once a year. We cook all morning accompanied with a lot of laughter and just plain fun. We get our families and friends together that night and it is a feast. It is so much fun experiencing everyone enjoying good food, good friends and good times.

You can check out the recipe here: http://blog.e-mealz.com/2011/11/its-tamale-time/

0
5 90

bake chiken

0
0 0

This is one of my favorite questions, b/c it applies en mass! For me it is all about making big batches of something: dinner for tonight and the rest in the freezer for future dinners. Go-to freezer meals for me include: gnocchi, meatballs, lasagna, macaroni and cheese.

0
13 21

There are lots of things I like to freeze. I have a nearly unhealthy love for my freezer according to my husband, however, one of our favorites is a good old fashioned meatloaf. We always add something fun for flavor like salsa, or most recently raspberry chipotle sauce, and it makes for a moist delectable meatloaf which cooks up well and goes with vegetables, potatoes, rice or pasta. Instant dinner centerpiece and sandwiches the next day!

0
374 0

18 22

Lasagne, soups, so easy to just cook, or heat, add bread, salad....done!

0
0 0

I love to make and freeze all the usual suspects: lasagna, enchiladas, chili, etc. I double my recipes so I have one to enjoy right away and another to tuck away in my freezer for those busy "I don't feel like cooking" nights (and yes, those do happen)! I also love to freeze soups and sauces; there's nothing quite like heating up some basil pesto or roasted tomato soup and tasting summertime in the middle of a cold winter! Meatballs are another favorite for those busy weeknights since they're easy to add to jarred pasta sauce to make something special. But my favorite thing to freeze is the beef (or turkey) mixture for my Szechuan Beef Pasta. That way all I have to do is make some quick noodles and a salad and dinner is ready! And if I need even more inspiration, I'll take a tour of the freezer section at my local grocery store - if it works for them, chances are it will work for my homemade versions, too!

0
0 0

Lasagna, of course. I make both traditional lasagna for my family and a dairy free, gluten free, vegan version for me. Theirs gets put in a big freezer pan and I use a smaller Ziploc VersaGlass container.

0
0 0

Chicken tacquitos. Kids love 'em and I love them, because they are soooooo easy to make ahead of time and that they are baked, not fried. You fill, roll, put the tacquitos in a pan and spray with a little bit of oil. Freeze and bag them for up to 3 months. When ready, bake and 20 minutes later, your tacquitos are ready to dip into sour cream, salsa or guacamole!

0
4 26

Here's the easy recipe if you'd like to take a peek! http://www.friedalovesbread.com/2008/11/tacquitos-baked-not-fried.html

0 39

Cream Cheese & Swiss Lasagna!

0