What's your favorite recipe for a dish that can be made ahead and frozen?

0 0

Mini Meatloaf Muffins are always in my freezer for quick meals. Just mix together 1.5 lbs ground beef, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, 2 minced garlic cloves, 1cup diced onion, 1/2 cup grated carrots, 2 eggs, 1 cup ketchup or spaghetti sauce, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon basil, and salt and pepper to taste. Divide evenly among a 12 cup muffin tin (sprayed with oil) and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. I like to make a double batch and freeze the extras for a super quick meal anytime we need it.

1
367 0

My name is Jose miracle.i want to give thanks to Dr fire fire for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close friend) that Dr fire fire is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with Dr fire. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. Dr fire fire make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life. contact email(doctorfire77@gmail.com) AND HE CAN HELP YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS (1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (cool If you need financial assistance. (9) If you need a herbal cured for HIV. (10) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money. MAIL HIM NOW AND SEE THE POWER OF (doctorfire77@gmail.com) HE IS A REALLY AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER I WILL KEEP ON GIVING YOU THANKS BABA

1

I’m Bryan Roland by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr Roy Smith ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $45,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: barclaysloanservice247@yahoo.com, I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders.

Thanks you Barclays Loan service for your help.

0
367 0

My name is Jose miracle.i want to give thanks to Dr fire fire for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close friend) that Dr fire fire is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with Dr fire. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. Dr fire fire make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life. contact email(doctorfire77@gmail.com)
AND HE CAN HELP YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) If you need a herbal cured for HIV.
(10) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.

MAIL HIM NOW AND SEE THE POWER OF (doctorfire77@gmail.com) HE IS A REALLY AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER I WILL KEEP ON GIVING YOU THANKS BABA

0
35 0

GET YOUR PROBLEM SOLVE TODAY BY MY PROFESSION IN ANY SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL KIND OF BATTLE YOU ARE FACING IN LIFE MY NAME IS SYLVESTER E BENSON AND THIS IS MY EMAIL FOR CONTACT(stbenson391@gmail.com) OR YOU CAN FOLLOW ME UP ON FACEBOOK BY MY NAME,WEDSITE http://stbensonsolutionhome.webs.com/ OR CALL +2348136090988, I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO RENDER YOU MY HELP.
(1)Hepatitis B cure/ Ebola cure.
(2)If you want your ex boyfriend/girlfriend back.
(3)Cancer cure/ HIV cure.
(4)Cure to Lassa Fever.
(5) Any kind of illness cure.
(6) If you want a child.
(7) You want to be rich.
(8) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(9) Or you have been scammed and you want to recover your lost money.
(10) If you are in love with someone and you want him/her to fall in love with you totally.
(12) If you want your divorced husband/wife back.
(13) If you want a Make Me Sexy Spell.
(14) If you want a STOP His Roving Eyes Spell.
(15) If you want a Rejuvenated Love Spell.
(16) If you want a Be Faithful To Me Spell.
(17) If you want to prevent or keep others from talking about my man.
(18) Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.
(19) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(20) Read all your problems before you even mention them to him.
(21) Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away
(22)Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution
(23) Eliminate in family fights
(24) Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities
(25) Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.
(26) I destroy and can send back the Nicolas if requested
(27) We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation
(28) Get you marriage to the lover of your choice
(29) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases
(30)Get the spell to win a lottery.
(31) Make you child behave just the way you want he/she to do.

0
367 0

2 0

http://www.e-casus.com

0
3 58

These Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Pasta Rolls are delicious and would do well prepared and then frozen to bake for later. Just complete all steps before it goes into the oven and cover and freeze in an airtight container until you are ready to cook. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before baking. Bake per recipe directions.

0
2 0

w olmasi

0 39

Chilis and stews are great for freezing ahead, especially my Slow Cooker Beef (or Venison) Stew.

http://www.healthifiedmom.com/591/recipe-slow-cooker-beef-or-venison-stew/

0
2 0

http://www.e-casus.com