What's your favorite song for kids that moms can download?

Please include a link to download the track and specify when you play it - playtime, bedtime, the car...etc.

0 0

I love "Meltdown" by Justin Roberts. When my oldest son was little and in the midst of numerous tantrums it made me feel better as I too had several "break downs" myself. I love the imagery this song creates! Two brothers, one framing the other for coloring their mom's favorite chair. Classic!
http://www.amazon.com/Meltdown/dp/B0017HYH4K/ref=tmm_msc_title_0

1
374 0

My name is Jose miracle.i want to give thanks to Dr fire fire for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close friend) that Dr fire fire is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with Dr fire. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. Dr fire fire make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life. contact email(doctorfire77@gmail.com) AND HE CAN HELP YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS (1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (cool If you need financial assistance. (9) If you need a herbal cured for HIV. (10) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money. MAIL HIM NOW AND SEE THE POWER OF (doctorfire77@gmail.com) HE IS A REALLY AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER I WILL KEEP ON GIVING YOU THANKS BABA

3 18

In my experience with children's songs so far, it's a rare thing to find one that BOTH parent and child will enjoy. Since kids LOVE listening to the same song over and over again, it definitely helps if it's a favorite of yours too. The song, "What I Am" by will.i.am and the cast of Sesame Street is a favorite in our household that we listen to any time of the day or night. The inspiring lyrics, upbeat tempo and catchy drum line always gets our toes to tapping!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyVzjoj96vs&feature=player_embedded
http://clip.dj/sesame-street-will-i-am-s-song-what-i-am-download-mp3-mp4-cyVzjoj96vs#

1
374 0

3 2

"Words That Rhyme With Orange" by Ross King is a cd that's been on heavy rotation since we first heard about it a few years ago. We love the whole thing, but I suppose our two favorites are "Happy To Be Me" and "Don't Do It." The entire CD is awesome. Here's a link to "Happy To Be Me" http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0030SLR0Q/ref=dm_dp_trk1

1
3 2

We usually play it at bedtime!

0 1

Personal Penguin by Sandra Boynton and song by Davy Jones. What a sweet, sweet song that used to be the only thing that would settle Graham when he was a baby. You are going to fall in love with the lyrics and the simple music. We love all of the songs on the "Blue Moo" album.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/your-personal-penguin/id266390326?i=266391494&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

1
0 0

Hello, Are you in need of urgent financial assistance for a personal purpose or for your business needs? Getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem to clients who have financial problem and need solution to it urgently. The issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a loan from a legitimate lender. Be careful not to fall victims of various online loan scams here and eventually lost your hard earned money. If you need a credible and reputable loan for: Debt Consolidation, Business Loans, Personal Loans, Construction Loans and Car Loan for any kinds contact : (Email: finance@wburke-lendings.com) or website: http://www.wburke-lendings.com, Tel: +1 (646)-513-4428 Skype: wburke-lendings. No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true.

8 0

My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Doctor Osemu Okpamen from India helped me in getting back my EX-girlfriend that broke up with me 4 months back. My name is Omar Flynn from Australia. I tried all i can to make her see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but she denied me. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, i searched properly and i saw different reviews of how Doctor Osemu Okpamen has been effective on helping people and i insisted in giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on +2348135254384. He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spell and told me that my Ex-girlfriend will come back to me within 24 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-girlfriend came back to me and our wedding will hold this year 2016. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com OR website: doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com

0
0 0

0
4 0

I never knew people still have powers and make things happened this way. My name is cynthia am from American. my boyfriend Scott left me for another girl for three months' ever since then my life have been filled with pains, sorrow and heart break because he was my first love who disvirgin me when I was 19 years old. A friend of mine Kido Matthew told me he saw some testimonies of this Dr ozi that he can bring back lover within some few days, I laugh it out and said I am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my boyfriend called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through. I still can't believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr ozi for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great priest here is the email address: drozispelltemple@gmail.com

0
4 0

Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana ,Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Margret Buchan, I am from United State. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Morris And Company Trust Fund Limited he help me with a loan of $800.000 some days ago after been scammed of $12000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $800.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service.Website: http://www.morristrustfundlimited.com Email: morristrustfundlimited@hotmail.com USA Florida +18503666201

0
1

I’m Bryan Roland by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr Roy Smith ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $45,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: barclaysloanservice247@yahoo.com, I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders.

Thanks you Barclays Loan service for your help.

0
0 0

374 0

My name is Jose miracle.i want to give thanks to Dr fire fire for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close friend) that Dr fire fire is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with Dr fire. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. Dr fire fire make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life. contact email(doctorfire77@gmail.com)
AND HE CAN HELP YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) If you need a herbal cured for HIV.
(10) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.

MAIL HIM NOW AND SEE THE POWER OF (doctorfire77@gmail.com) HE IS A REALLY AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER I WILL KEEP ON GIVING YOU THANKS BABA

0
35 0

GET YOUR PROBLEM SOLVE TODAY BY MY PROFESSION IN ANY SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL KIND OF BATTLE YOU ARE FACING IN LIFE MY NAME IS SYLVESTER E BENSON AND THIS IS MY EMAIL FOR CONTACT(stbenson391@gmail.com) OR YOU CAN FOLLOW ME UP ON FACEBOOK BY MY NAME,WEDSITE http://stbensonsolutionhome.webs.com/ OR CALL +2348136090988, I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO RENDER YOU MY HELP.
(1)Hepatitis B cure/ Ebola cure.
(2)If you want your ex boyfriend/girlfriend back.
(3)Cancer cure/ HIV cure.
(4)Cure to Lassa Fever.
(5) Any kind of illness cure.
(6) If you want a child.
(7) You want to be rich.
(8) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(9) Or you have been scammed and you want to recover your lost money.
(10) If you are in love with someone and you want him/her to fall in love with you totally.
(12) If you want your divorced husband/wife back.
(13) If you want a Make Me Sexy Spell.
(14) If you want a STOP His Roving Eyes Spell.
(15) If you want a Rejuvenated Love Spell.
(16) If you want a Be Faithful To Me Spell.
(17) If you want to prevent or keep others from talking about my man.
(18) Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.
(19) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(20) Read all your problems before you even mention them to him.
(21) Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away
(22)Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution
(23) Eliminate in family fights
(24) Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities
(25) Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.
(26) I destroy and can send back the Nicolas if requested
(27) We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation
(28) Get you marriage to the lover of your choice
(29) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases
(30)Get the spell to win a lottery.
(31) Make you child behave just the way you want he/she to do.

0
374 0

0 0

were going on trip in our favorite rocket ship zooming through the sky little einsteins

0
0 0

http://youtu.be/7yJwQ6PpB6Y

Starfish and Coffee

I play it whenever we want to feel happy about being who we are.

0
0 0

I've been playing standards for my kids since they were little. They love anything fun and upbeat, especially when we're driving in the car. Our favorite artists are Nat King Cole and of course, Harry Connick Jr.

L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole is probably our favorite to sing along to.

http://www.amazon.com/L-O-V-E-2003-Digital-Remaster/dp/B000WEA0CW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326147035&sr=8-1

0
374 0

0 0

Anything from Muppets: The Green Album! Play during the day and be prepared to dance and laugh. Download from iTunes or Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Muppets-Green-Album-Various-Artists/dp/B002YICN7O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325923738&sr=8-1

0
374 0

0 0

As a kid I really liked raffie songs, my favorite is "spider on the floor". I also really like rick charette who is a kids music singer who used to come to my elementary every spring.

0
374 0