What's your favorite Southern recipe for the family?

0 0

Squash Casserole...sounds strange, but I think I could honestly say just about any kind of casserole. So easy, and my kids will actually eat veggies this way!

3
3 103

Cornbread and pinto beans of course!

1
0 0

Homemade biscuits and cheese grits. Not grits out of a packet, like oatmeal. But out of a bag, cooked on the stovetop. And not biscuits from a can, but biscuits made using flour, butter and buttermilk.

1
1 61

I love pecan pie! I have an extra special recipe for Caramel Pecan Pie that is super simple and extra delicious. MMmmm...

1
2 19

home made pecan pie mmmmmm

167 0

Corn bread dressing, hands down! Y.U.M!!

0
0 0

Fried Green Tomatoes!

0
2 0

Salad, fruits..

0
0 2

I love this Texas Baked Beans recipe (and I'm a Tennessee girl, born and raised!) My 7th grade Sunday School teacher made these at our Christmas party one year and I asked for the recipe. That was oh, 25 plus years ago! http://blondemomblog.com/2009/06/08/beans-should-never-be-naked

I also love my MIL's sweet potato casserole with brown sugar pecan topping. She makes it every Thanksgiving and I always have THIRDS.

0
76 29

True TEXAS BBQ with all the sides can't go wrong with it.

0