What's your favorite subject to photograph, besides your kids?

0 0

Other people's kids! Children are just so much more expressive and carefree than adults, which make them a lot more fun to photograph. My goal is always to take a photograph that captures the magic and innocence of childhood - if I manage it, then it's a wonderful memory for any parent. (I'm always secretly delighted when one of my mom friends asks me for a copy of a photograph I've taken!) I do like to photograph adults too - it just seems so simple in comparison!

1
0 95

Nature or my friend that is a Suicide Girls hopeful.

0
0 237

Besides photographing children I love to take photographs of anything old. I love antiques, old buildings, things you think have lost value but have a history/story to tell.

0
33 0

Aside from my own children, the miracle of birth is my favorite thing to photograph. I am humbled and honored each time a couple trusts me to be at their birth.

0
0 0

I love shooting people in general. Capturing moments of emotion is my absolute favorite subject. But I also enjoy playing around with macro photography. A macro lens isn't in my budget right now, so I use extension tubes to get those really close up shots. I usually have the best luck using them with my 50 mm lens. Flowers and bugs are my favorites for macro shots. Getting those tiny details up close can make for some very interesting images.

0
3 4

I love to photograph couples, it's just always romantic to see two people in love!

0
0 0

I absolutely adore and have a passion for photographing weddings. There is something so intimate and special about capturing these unforgettable moments for family's.

0
0 0

Goodness, this is a hard question. Can I pick more the one? I love babies, especially babies around 6 months to one year. They are irresistibly cute! I'm also really enjoying high school seniors sessions right now. I love documenting their personality and being a part of the memory making of their final year in school.

0
0 53

I love to photograph people in general. Capturing emotion is my favorite subject, but I also enjoy macro photography.

0
0 0

My favorite subject to shoot, other than my daughter (of course), is the street. I live in New York and I love to go on walks and shoot cityscapes. I like looking for small details that people often overlook and I like capturing people in their every day element when they do not notice that I am there watching them. The city is alive with so much energy and activity and I love to try to absorb it and hold on to it with my camera.

0
0 0

My favorite subject to photograph besides my kids are other families and their kids. Besides that I love to shoot nature photos.

0
4 279

Now that I have Instagram, the pictures I take have a totally different focus. I take pictures from unexpected angles and of unexpected things, and I use those pictures on my blog - I think it really adds to the visual impact of my blog.

0
0 0

Although I enjoying clicking just about any subject matter available at the time. Currently I would say my favourite is Wildlife. I am fascinated by the beauty that nature and this world have to offer.

0
0 0

I love nature photography - taking photographs of landscapes, wildflowers and especially wildlife. Luckily for me, as a family we spend much of our time hiking, kayaking, camping and exploring the great outdoors which gives me lots of opportunity to pursue my passion.

0
0 0

I love photographing couples! I love being able to capture the love and connection between the two. Plus, they listen a lot better than kids ha ha.

0
5 36

There is nothing I don't like photographing. I love the medium and there is nothing better in the world to me than shooting. This has made me more mindful and more observant so much more present.

0
0 0

maternity , I love baby bellys , such a beautiful thing .

0
0 0

Next to my son, I would have to say my dog Georgia. She has incredible personality whether she's lying about or in action. I also like to photograph food, DIY projects, crafts and nature. Nothing tops people though, especially in their day to day moments.

0
9 56

I can't help but love everything about weddings! So much so, that I've mainly only been doing weddings for the whole of 2012. I love my brides! Getting to know them and chatting as we work up to the wedding day. Then I love the suspense of the actual wedding day, especially the first look, and being the first to photography the couple as Husband + Wife.

0
0 0

My favorite photography subject, other than my son, is anything in nature. On our daily nature outings, I usually have my camera slung over my shoulder, ready to take a quick photo of any wildlife, flowers, or stunning views that we may see along the way. When home, I keep my camera on the table by the back door, ready to capture a photo of any wildlife that may wander by.

0
0 0

I love to photograph people, all shapes, ages and sizes. More than that, I love to catch them when they aren't expecting me, I want to capture a moment, a memory and then I want to give it to them to cherish.

0
4 32

Families... people... moments

0