What's your go-to product or brand that gets around your child's food allergy?

Please indicate the specific allergy.

0 0

My daughter has a peanut and tree nut allergy. There are a few products that we could not do without. First of all, for nut-free chocolate, we love Vermont Nut-Free. They have holiday candy, baking chocolate and every day treats that are delicious and guaranteed nut-free.

Since I'm a baker, I also love Divvies for their wide range of candies that are perfect for decorating cakes and cookies. We also love their delicious snacks and baked goods.

Another item we love is SunButter. With peanut butter and other nut butters off-limits, our entire family now loves this product for sandwiches, snacks and baking.

Two Chicago area allergy-friendly foods that we also love are Surf Sweets organic gummy treats and Enjoy Life Foods -- their trail mix, granola are especially loved by our family because they are nut-free (rare for these products) and made in a dedicated facility.

4
0 0

We love Enjoy Life Foods! Sadly surf sweets use grape in their candies, though. :(

0 0

My son is allergic to dairy, corn, and soy (among other things). Many of the milk-substitutes on the market contain xanthan gum, which is usually derived from corn. It is used to bind, thicken and integrate ingredients. Soy Lecithin is often used as an emulsifier to prevent ingredients from separating.

Native Forest Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk is our go to brand for dairy-replacement because they contain neither of the above ingredients, just 100% pure coconut milk. We use it in everything. We dilute it with water and make our own 'milk', we use it in smoothies and desserts. It's wonderful.

I also like this brand because they are one of the very few companies committed to being BPA-free, which means I don't have to worry about endocrine-disrupting toxins leaking into the product.

4
0 0

We avoid corn, too, it really limits wheat free choices. Good tip for the coconut milk!

0 0

My son's allergic to egg, tree-nuts, dairy, wheat, peanuts, and grapes.

Bob's Red Mill flours have helped us through a lot of baking. I made my son's 1st birthday cake from scratch using Bob's Red Mill All-Purpose Gluten-Free flour mix.

So Delicious Coconut Milk has great stuff like their ice cream is yummy, and milk is great for pudding mixes.Other brands of coconut milk from the can are great for ice cream making in the summer.

For pasta we use Tinkyada brand most of the time for the brown-rice based noodles

Sunbutter or other sunflower seed spreads replace our peanut butter cravings.

Food for Life breads like millet or brown rice bread is our go-to premade bread though they need to be toasted. It's the only bread I can find that does not use egg.

3
0 0

My daughter can't have grape, either - the allergist said he'd never heard of a grape allergy. Sigh.

0 0

Our house is gluten free and some of us also avoid dairy. We tend to only use products that are gluten free and dairy free. We try to eat homemade food whenever possible but some of our favorite ready made products we like:

Milk: Almond Breeze or Living Harvest Tempt Hemp Milk (RICE/ALMOND DREAM IS NOT GLUTEN FREE!!! IT USES BARLEY!!!) But they don't put barley as ingredient on label. SO not cool.
Snack foods: Synder's gluten free pretzels
Bread: Udi's Millet Bread or Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Bread
Flour: Authentic Food Brown Rice Flour (which is finely ground so it's not grainy)
Pizza Crust: Udi's Pizza Crust
Chicken Nuggets: Applegate Farm's Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets
Mainstream Cereals for a treat when you are faced with buffet while traveling: Fruity Pebbles and Gluten Free Rice Crispies
Chocolate Chips: Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
Peanut Butter Cups: Justin's Organic Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter cups
Daiya Mozzerella Style and Cheddar Style cheese (non dairy non casein non soy cheese made from tapioca)
Butter substitutes: Earth Balance soy free spread (for spreading) & spectrum organic shortening (for baking)
Milk: Almond Breeze or Living Harvest Tempt Hemp Milk
Ice Cream: So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Ice Cream

2
8 27

Definitely Enjoy Life chocolate chips and mega chunks. We use them in cookies, muffins, pancakes, and as cupcake/cookie decorations. We have also melted them for making s'mores and chocolate covered pretzels. There are so many treats my daughter might never have been able to experience if not for these products. We always keep a stock pile in the pantry.

2
0 0

My son is allergic to peanuts, shellfish, eggs, milk and red meat, plus we avoid tree nuts. These products are a few of my favorites, but I have a far more extensive list on the Pantry page on my blog!

Daiya Vegan Shreds: These are, hands down, the best tasting cheese substitute on the market. They are great for pizza and mac and cheese.

Earth Balance Margarine: The spreadable margarine is nice, but I really love the vegan sticks for baking.

Enjoy Life Chocolate The entire Enjoy Life product line can be a lifesaver for celiacs and food allergy sufferers, but I usually just buy unseemly quantities of their chocolate chips and chunks to to bake in my own goodies.

Sunbutter: This spread made from sunflower seeds in a dedicated nut free facility is simply an awesome substitute for peanut butter.

Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese and Sour Supreme: These are the best substitutes for cream cheese and and sour cream I've found, but they do better in recipes than standing alone. (Note: they are made from partially hydrogenated soybean oil, so aren't exactly a health food.)

Wildwood Soy Yogurt: This is the only soy yogurt which is made on a dedicated dairy free line.

2
22 2

Another protein spread known as Wowbutter Safe4School Peanut Butter Replacement is produced by a company dedicated to educating peanut allergy severity and social responsibility in the classroom. Visit www.wowbutter.com or www.safe4school.com

0 0

Kinnikinnick Foods KinniKritters Animal Cookies :) My girls (and I) love them!

Another wonderful brand is Enjoy Life. They make the most amazing gluten, dairy, and soy free mini chocolate chips!

1
0 0

Our “go to” food allergy friendly products include:

-Cherrybrook Kitchen cookie and cake mixes
-Divvies cookies
-Nonuttin’ bars
-Enjoy Life bars and chocolate chips

Donna DeCosta
Food Allergy Mom Doc
http://foodallergymomdoc.com/

1
6 32

In our household we manage milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish and shellfish, kiwi, bananas and avocado allergies.

As most allergy moms find, we have to bake and cook most of our foods. My staples include:

Enjoy Life mini chips and Mega chunks
Earth Balance Natural Butter Spread for an everyday margarine spread - like the taste
Nucoa margarine for baking
SunButter - we're addicted to this stuff!
WowButter - a delicious soybutter alternative
Tofutti's anything, but especially their PIZZA - made with soy cheese; can NO longer find it locally but it's delicious!
Orowheat Sandwich Thins by Bimbo Bakeries

1
1 61

Hello Moms, I am a mom from Jackson, Wisconsin who joined a company called Wildtree. Wildtree was created by our founder, because her children had food allergies and there wasn’t really anything she could truly trust for them to eat. Our food products are all natural, which means, no peanuts, no msg, no preservatives, no additives, no food dyes, low in sugar, low in sodium. This has been proven to help with food allergies, celiac, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart disease, adhd, and nut allergies. I have been feeding our products to my own children to give them tasty meals that are healthy, and they love it!!! Please visit www.mywildtree.com/hagedorn, to find out more information. It does not matter what state you are from, you can order from my website. Please feel free to contact me for additional information at my email: jamiehagedorn@live.com. Thank you for your time.

0
31 68

Le Grand Pesto - it's just herbs, lemon, and oil - no nuts or cheese.

0
8 0

My son was born with anaphylaxis food allergies to nuts, peanuts, milk and eggs. Now that he is a teenager, carrying a lunch box at all times is not realistic, therefore during the past few years he has been eating more and more package foods that could be easily found in most supermarkets and convenience stores. Please remember that it is important to read labels every time you purchase a product because manufacturers “do” change ingredients often.

The following is a list of my son’s and his closest non-food allergic friend’s favorite snacks that are peanut, nuts, milk and eggs free:

COOKIES: Divvies, Enjoy Life, Oreo Original Chocolate, Back to Nature Crispy Oatmeal, Back to Nature Chocolate Chunk.

BAKING MIXES: Cherrybrook Kitchen cakes and cookie mixes are so easy to prepare that even a young kid could do it. The peanut, egg and milk free mixes are great. The new “Gluten Free” mixes are good but if you can eat wheat don’t get the non-gluten free. The non-gluten free mixes taste much better.

CRACKERS: Ritz Original, Keebler Original Club Crackers

OUT OF A BAG: Lays Classic Potatoes, Lays Salt & Vinegar, Garden of Eatin Red Hot Blues Spicy all Natural Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, Tostitos Restaurant Style White Corn Chips, Stacy’s Pita chips Original, Stacy’s Pita Cinnamon Sugar Chips, Beef Jerky, Turkey Jerky, Salmon Jerky,

CEREAL: Cocoa Kissed Rice (sold in a bag and distributed by Isabel’s Way Cereals)

BREADS: Arnold Select Potato Sandwich Rolls, Pillsbury Crecent Original and Crusty French Bread.

BUTTER: Earth Balance Original Natural Buttery Spread.

MILK: Silk Very Vanilla, Silk French Vanilla Cremer (great with coffee).

COLD CUTS: Applegate Organic and Natural Meats. We recommend the natural Sorpressata, Black Forest Ham and Organic Roasted Turkey Breast.

OUT OF A CAN &/OR VACUM PACKED: Top of the list Canned Sardines in olive or soy oil and Vacuum Packed Tuna. Watch out for canned tuna if you are allergic to milk since most of them have milk protein (casein) Also, the vacuum pack Spam is an easy to transport food if you are traveling.

FROZEN BURGERS: Frozen Bubba Burgers , the ones that come in a black box, are great because pre-teens and older can easily cook them in an counter top electric grill.

FROZEN CHICKEN: Tyson Fun Nuggets, Tyson Chicken Breast Tenders made with white meat chicken, Tyson Buffalo Style Hot Wings Any’tizers.

PIZZA: The Tofurky pepperoni, Tofurky Italian Sausage and Roasted Veggie, and Tofurky vegan cheese pizzas are Fantastic! They are sold at most Whole Foods stores. Wish we could find them in other supermarkets.

Hope this was helpful, and please don’t forget to be an “over attentive mom” no matter how old your kids are and always remind them to carry the Epipens ON them at ALL times. Unfortunately the older they grow the more you need to refresh their memory on why they most carry it on them. My son’s favorite way to carry his Epipen continues to be inside his cargo pants and inside the WaistPal.
God Bless,
Marlena

0
11 0

My younger son has life threatening allergies to peanuts and tree nuts. I know I can go into almost any supermarket and find Enjoy Life products--they make absolutely safe, off-the-shelf snacks we can use. We also find Homefree cookies in local supermarkets--that works for us as well. We also sometimes purchase Ian's allergen-free frozen meals as well, though they are more difficult to find.

0
0 0

Nothing beats homemade when you have a child with food allergy anaphylaxis. My child is allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, beans (all legumes), peas, garlic, lentils, chickpeas, banana, sesame and new tests revealed soy and apple which we will challenge for a false positive. Because the FDA only labels for the top 8 (peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, dairy, egg, shellfish, fish) that doesn't mean that any "allergen-friendly" brand would be safe for my child considering my child is allergic to other foods that are not in the top 8 category. Many allergy-friendly products use pea butter, pea flower, bean paste etc. So we have to be very careful, read labels AND call manufacturers about their manufacturing practices.

However, if there were one brand that I use to help me get around her allergies it would be Enjoy Life Foods. She loves their Chocolate Mega Chunks. I myself feel safe eating their nut-free, allergen-friendly trail mix.

0
0 0

Thank goodness for kinnikinnick! they are a Canadian based company which manufactures the best commercial gluten free cookies--Oreos (they call them K-Too's) are among their best! For a kid with a life threatening allergy to WHEAT--gluten free Oreos have been a life saver! They also make chocolate chip cookies, graham crackers and divine donuts! I didn't find out about kinnikinnick until our son was almost 5 years old. Can you imagine not trying an Oreo until 5 years old???? Their cookies also make a perfect base for a cookie crust--This company and their products have brought a lot of joy into the life of an anaphylactic child!

http://www.glutenfreeguy.com/search/label/gluten%20free%20ice%20cream%20cake

0
0 0

I love Authentic Foods Superfine Brown Rice Flour, it's the secret to my baked goods excellent texture. My go-to product are my own cookies, which I bake several times a week. I'll be launching a small line of them this coming spring so hopefully they'll help you with your kids food allergies too!

http://www.cybelepascal.com/?p=594

0
0 0

Enjoy Life!!!!! My son loves their cookies! I love using their products in my recipes.

I also love Back to Nature for their crackers and cookies, and Alexia for their frozen french fries. :)

0
0 0

Sunbutter, hands down. We all love how it tastes, and it comes in handy so often as a peanut butter substitute in our favorite recipes. It's easy to find in the stores near us, and it feels as though we're being extra healthy when we eat it, as it's seed-based and we've been reading so much about how wonderful seeds are to add to the diet.

0
0 0

We follow the 90/10 rule. 90% of the time we eat whole, unprocessed, pure food. 10% of the time we loosen up a bit and have a treat or packaged snack.

Pantry Staples:
Agar-Agar Powder
Coconut Oil
Coconut Secret® Coconut Aminos
Coconut Secret® Coconut Nectar
Coconut Sugar
NuStevia® Vanilla Liquid Stevia
Raw Honey
Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
White Chia Seed (1 T ground + 1/4 cup water = 1 egg replacement)

Prepared Foods:
Ancient Harvest® Corn and Quinoa Pasta
Applegate Farms® Meat Products
Authentic Foods® Brown Rice Flour
Bob’s Red Mill® All Purpose GF Mix
Earth Balance® Soy-Free Buttery Spread
Enjoy Life® Chocolate Chips
Food For Life® Yeast Free, Wheat, & Gluten Free Multi Seed Rice Bread
Glutino® Pretzels (treat)
Mary’s Gone Crackers Crackers
So Delicious® Unsweetened Coconut Milk & Yogurt (when we travel)
SunButter®
Tinkyada® Brown Rice Pasta

0
0 1

Earth Balance for all purpose cooking
Trader Joe's rice krispies
Yummy Earth candies
Organic Fruits
Organic Meats

An just a positive outlook. ;0)

0
0 0

I don't have one go-to brand, but the first place I go to look for things is iHerb.com. They have all my ingredients and favorite products at great prices, and the shipping is free to US residents when your order is at least $40.

0
0 0

I can’t name just one favorite product, especially because they both go together so well. We love Sunbutter sunflower seed spread and Enjoy Life Foods chocolate chips.

0
0 0

~cod liver oil (carlson's, lemon infused) - 1-2 tsp every night
(the vite d alone helps boost the immune system and reduce allergic reactivity- and this time of year in michigan, we ALL need more vite d - this is one of the best, most readily absorbed sources!)

~saline mist as nasal flushing (we like 'ocean' brand available at costco). we do this every morning once we turn the heat back on in the house. (this helps to rinse away allergens, dust and mold breathed in while sleeping all night and helps to remoisturize sinuses dried out and irritated by the artificial dry heat.)

~lanolin or aquaphor to line nostrils, every morning. we use q-tips - if you don't like petroleum-based products, use 'lansinoh' brand lanolin. if you have hyperallergic kids, you might want to stick w/ the aquaphor. this lines and seals the delicate nasal membranes and prevents more penetration by airborne/environmental allergens. it also seals in the moisture from the nasal rinsing and is 100% effective in preventing winter nosebleeds if done at least daily! we do the rinsing & moisturizing 2-3X daily when the kids have very runny noses, especially if it turns greenish. with this routine, my kids never have more than clear snot for 2-3 days anymore, even with the worst flu and colds. this also prevents crusty, painful & irritating buildup -& boogers!- in the noses. i also apply a thin layer around mouths and cheeks in the colder weather to prevent dryness, chapping and cracking.

~coconut water for hydration during vomiting. loaded with essential rehydrators and electrolytes and nothing artificial, there is no match for pure coconut water during illness or after allergic reaction with vomiting and/or diarrhea. it has been used as an actual IV fluid in emergencies, it is so benign & beneficial to the human body. forget the bubbly corn syrup- laden clear sodas, this is best for sick people!

~ice chips spritzed with lemon juice and sprinkled with sugar is another aid i have found for children with stomach illnesses to help rehydrate them. doesn't leave a nasty aftertaste like 7up, and lemon juice is an incredible anti-bacterial and germicidal agent.

~'dr. bronner's' peppermint magic soap in a bucket for actual vomiting. perfect for kids who might not make it to the toilet. the uplifting, soothing fragrance is a known anti-nausea remedy and fills your house with much lovelier aromas than those that come with stomach bugs! also much nicer going down the toilet than a plain bucket of barf!!

these are the things we do in our house that we've found really work in a state of neverending flu season and very little sun. we also can't use traditional medications on our multiple, hyperallergic little guy, so these are the natural remedies we've found & tried.

0
2 0

Sunbutter.
Love the stuff!
It's the best PB alternative out there and it's better for your than most PB's. We tried all the options and this had the most "real" taste.
Of course, Little Miss doesn't know the difference (since she's never had peanut butter), but to the rest of the family it's been an amazing product: For sandwiches, for baking, making snacks, or just straight from the jar!
I've made many fun bentos for Little Miss using sunbutter as well as other fun recipes, such as, no bake sunbutter & granola balls.

0
22 2

Another you might try from a company educating peanut anaphylaxis and social responsibility in the classroom is Wowbutter Safe4School Peanut Butter Replacement. www.wowbutter.com or www.safe4school.com

0 0

Ener-G Egg Replacer!

With an egg allergy anything baked is off limits, but if I make it at home pretty much nothing is off-limits except perhaps for meringue. Any recipe that's called for 3 eggs or less we have been able to make with egg replacer and the results are just fine. "Laypeople" don't know the difference most of the time.

So Ener-G Egg Replacer PLUS Enjoy Life chocolate chips = makes things much easier!

0
16 36

We Really can and enjoy Kirkland's Brand (Costco) Organic Gmo Free Corn Chips with Sabra Hummus http://www.sabrahummus.com/ , They have so many delightful flavors to choose from! :) we just avoid the ones with the nuts do to our nut allergies! Its my go to when Im on the go and need something fast along with fresh apple slices and carrot sticks!! :)

http://www.sabrahummus.com/

0
0 0

Enjoy Life Products....the chocolate chips are amazing and melt beautifully. My chocolate chip cookies just wouldn't be the same without them.

0
22 2

A soy protein spread you might become a fan of is Wowbutter Safe4School Peanut Butter Replacement. The producer educates peanut alergy severity and social responsibility in the classroom.

0 0

There are many products that we use, some occasionally, some weekly and some daily. But there is only one product that we have with us at all times and that is an EpiPen. www.EpiPen.com

Other products that we use every week are:

1. Cherrybrook Kitchen www.cherrybrookkitchen.com
2. Cookies for me www.cookiesforme.com
3. Earth’s Balance www.earthbalancenatural.com
4. Ener-G Foods www.ener-g.com
5. Enjoy Life Foods www.enjoylifefoods.com
6. Ian’s Natural Foods www.iansnaturalfoods.com
7. Nonuttin' Foods www.nonuttin.com
8. Tinkyada pasta www.tinkyada.com
9. Van’s Waffles www.vansfoods.com
10.Wellshire Kids www.wellshirefarms.com

Gina Clowes
www.AllergyMoms.com

0
22 2

Someone who is educating parents and children on social responsibility at schools and has a wonderful food need of mention here is Wowbutter. Please visit their site at www.wowbuter.com and see how they are helping our allergic communities.

0 0

Allergens for our family:: soy, oats, corn, wheat, sesame, peanuts, tree nuts, grape, tomato, melon, avocado, mango, eggplant, milk, and egg - plus we are vegetarians

Kettle Chips from costco (few chips avoid corn or soy oil)
Authentic foods corn free xanthan gum and superfine brown rice flour
Trader Joe's Lentil Chips
Popghum Popped Sorghum
Stretch Island Fruit Leather
Yummy Earth Lollipops
Lundberg brown rice syrup

...to name a few. I make lots from scratch, like ketchup, and share the recipes on my blog.

0
0 0

As far as brands go, we use Earth Balance Soy-Free Spread or Coconut Spread, Amande Almond Milk Yogurt, Daiya Vegan Cheese, Enjoy Life chocolate chips, Justin's Maple Almond Butter, Bob's Red Mill GF Oats, Mimicreme cashew cream, Beanitos for tortilla chips and we make our own almond milk with blanched almonds. We also make sour cream and "queso" using cashews. We try to stick to whole foods, but those are the few brands that are a standard in our pantry and fridge.

Food intolerances in our family: gluten, wheat, dairy, corn, soy and eggs

0
0 0

Our home has been gluten and dairy free for the past 5 years when, while pregnant, I discovered the culprit to my health problems at the time, and after our children were each diagnosed early in life.
There are quite a few things in our home that we are purposeful NOT to run out of:
Bob's Red Mill Sorghum Flour and Brown Rice Flour-these are my staple baking flours! I make everything from pancakes, to donuts, to biscuits to pizza crust!!
Tofutti "Sour Cream" and "Cream Cheese"-can be used anywhere their dairy counterparts would be used, and in some unsuspecting recipes as well!!
Daiya Cheese Shreds-they melt SO well and make the taste and texture more similar to what I remember from cheesy foods, but even creamier!!
Tinkinyada Spinach Pasta and Lasagne Noodles-this brand by far cooks the best out of almost all we have tried and I can make many dishes out of these!!
Trader Joes Brown Rice Pasta (Spaghetti and Penne noodles)-Every home should have a shelf dedicated to this in their pantry!!
Orgran All Purpose Rice Crumbs-I think I prefer these over "traditional" bread crumbs, better texture!
Enjoy Life's Mini Chocolate Chips-who doesn't like good, pure chocolate chips? and mini too?!
Pamela's Chocolate Cake Mix and Corn Muffin Mix-for those times when cupcakes/muffins are absolutely necessary and mommy would rather spend time playing with the kids than with the kitchen utensils.

0
30 44

At 12 months old, my son diagnosed with severe food allergies to peanuts, treenuts, wheat, eggs, dairy, soy, oats, rice, corn, potatoes, peas, chicken, fish, shellfish. Growing out of many, still avoiding the Top 8 .
Thankfully, I love cooking but also enjoy convenience every now and then. There is no one go-to brand, my list consists of a combination of packaged foods and ingredients I use for cooking.

Neocate - miracle formula for us that relieved eczema and brought baby skin back.
EnjoyLife foods - Wonderful! Choc chips,snickerdoodle, sunbutter crunch etc Free from Top 8.
Orgran- NoEgg, Rice Crumbs, Veg rice pasta
Nuttelex - dairy free spread
Spring Hill - Bread mix
Eskal Free Nut Butter - Peanut butter replacement,firm family favourite! Eat alone or in cooking
Power Superfoods - raw cacao powder, coconut oil
Vance's DariFree -love it, drink alone or in cooking
Australia's Own - organic rice milk ( GE free)
Artisse - Aribar - convenient rice bars
Love Cake - Allergy Friendly Cake and muffin mixes that are divine
Hullabaloo Foods - Tassie company makes Allergy aware healthy foods for kids

Being in Australia, I don't have the variety of allergy friendly products that my US friends do. Hopefully, that will change soon since we have the highest allergy rate in the world.

0
0 26

Good Luck Sonya! ♥

0 0

Sometimes I just don't want to have to make everything from scrath. I love being able to turn to a product I know is easy for me and the kids love. There are a few products we love that meets that criteria while avoiding gluten and dairy to keep our bodies healthy.

We like Mary's Gone Crackers for snacking and dipping in hummus. Tinkyada pasta is super for a fast dinner on soccer nights or after being out all day on a homeschooling adventure. We always carry a few lara bars in the car in case of hunger happening before we get home. Food For Life's Brown Rice Tortillas are like a blank pallete just waiting for the many creative fillings to be stuffed inside it and wrapped up for a lunch the kids ask for again and again. And to finish it all off, who can resist some So Delicious Coconut Milk Ice Cream!

It is nice to have all these to turn to when we are not making some the kid approved yummy recipes on www.crunchybits.net .

0
0 0

My son is allergic to eggs, dairy and nuts. There are so many products that we love and completely rely on, but a few favorites are:

Earth Balance (even comes in a soy-free version) -- this buttery spread makes it so easy to make recipes dairy-free as it's a buttery spread that measures one-to-one for butter.

Enjoy Life chocolate chips -- who doesn't like chocolate? Even better when you know it's free of the top 8 allergens!

So Delicious everything -- coconut milk, yogurt, ice creams, ice cream novelties, you name it. And with an allergen label that really explains what they do, you can feel confident in their products!

Sunbutter, when peanut butter is not an option, sunflower seed butter fills the gap deliciously!

Pepitas, rice milk, coconut milk, coconut oil, olive oil, fruits and veggies, beans, sunflower seeds, the abundance of food that you can eat even with restrictions is staggering.

0
0 0

My kids have different sets of food allergies. My eldest is allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs and soy while dairy. My youngest is allergic to eggs and dairy. I love to bake so I use EnjoyLife brand products whenever I'm making desserts for them because they're allergen-free:-)

0
0 0

Two words: Enjoy Life.

0
0 0

Enjoy Life's Mini Chocolate Chips have been amazing for us. Even with the huge list of my daughters allergens those chocolate chips have always been a fail-safe. They're free of all of the top 8 allergens and you can't tell the difference. They're delicious! We use them in everything we possibly can. You can't go wrong with them.
Earth's Balance Margarine is also one of the most amazing dairy free margarine products I've found. They have a soy free product as well and even a coconut spread. I've made countless batches of mashed potatoes and baked goods with Earth's Balance Margarine over the years and they've always turned out great.
My daughter has EE and is (thus far) allergic to dairy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, fish, shellfish, soy, chicken, and peas. My youngest son is allergic to dairy.

0
0 0

TIll my son was 4 years old he was 'known' to be allergic to wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shell fish, soy, dairy, peas, sesame, poppy seeds, sunflower seeds and garbanzo beans. Since then he has outgrown wheat and some varieties of fish.
However, this is a compilation of all our go-to brands for someone who is allergic to all the things I mentioned: Dari-Free, AllerEnergy, Vegan Rella, Ian's, Enjoy Life, Pacific Foods, Tinkyada, Daiya, Galaxy Foods Vegan Rice Chees and Blocks, Andean Dream, Barkat, Newman's Own Organic, Orgran, Turtle Mountain, Cherrybrook, Living Harvest, Nature's Path, Glutino, Ener-G, Arrowhead Mills, Bob's Red Mill, Cravings Place, Let's Do, Andean Harvest, Earth Balance, Neocate and more! These brands took care of most of our meal requirements :-)
I love cooking with a passion but I also cherish convenience every once in a while. So, my list of go-to brands is a mix of prepared foods and products I use for cooking :-)

0