What's your go-to snack for your kids?

1 0

Fresh fruit and veggies is our favorite but during certain times of the year (like winter!), it is difficult to get our hands on anything that is good. I also make homemade mix bags of goodies such as chex mix with salt-free pretzels, marshmallows, m&m's, goldfish, etc. They never know what will be in there!

1
9 0

My kids love fresh fruit salad with potato chips or egg rolls and chicken rolls ....with lot of carrots and beans in it.

0
0 10

Fishy crackers or fruit snacks.

0
0 0

Definitely popcorn and Granny Smith apple slices slathered with Nutella. Of course, what's not to love with Nutella slathered on it! My challenge is finding a snack that BOTH my girls (ages 6 and 9) will agree to. These are two of them!

0
0 0

My kids love pigs n' blankets. I make them out of Cheddar Little Smokies and wrap them in crescent rolls that have been halved lengthwise. I make a whole bunch at a time and freeze them (unbaked) on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets. Then I keep them in zip top bags in the freezer and just dig out a few to bake for each person so they're hot and fresh when snack time rolls around. This is especially good after school. I also make Cinnamon Crescent Rolls for a sweet treat sometimes too. Cinnamon Crescent Rolls

0
0 0

My Children love any kind of Fruit. So I generally try to keep fresh fruit (in season fruit is always cheaper and better) and if Fresh isn't an option I like the single serve Fruit cups. This a way of making sure they get their servings of fruit a day and much less sugar and salt!

0
0 0

I try to either keep homemade muffins or breakfast cookies in my freezer so the kids can grab one for snack. The kids love them!

0
0 0

I almost always carry little boxes of raisins wherever I go. My son loves them because they are sweet and I love them because they are healthy for him.

0
1 61

My children are a little different. My five year old loves Salsa. So, if it's got salsa on it, he will eat it. Same thing with chili. So, his favorites are chili and salsa. My older grandson loves yogurt. That would be his staple.

0
0 0

My kids love all fruits, snack mixes, and cheeses!

0