When can I give my 11 week old apple juice?

5 11

Not until 6 months or after. And there are a lot of calories in apple juice, water would be better..

1
0 0

Apple juice has a lot of acid--unsweetened or not. Calories do not matter for babies as a proper weight needs to be maintained for motor skill development and fine skill development. Acid can upset a stomach and result in colic. It is best to introduce juice later in the first year if not at the first year AND the juice needs to be diluted with water at first. The natural sugars in juices also can erode fragile first teeth. Formula and/or breast milk is best until you introduce grain cereals somewhere in the four month period.

353 0

I would never recommend juice or any other drink other than breastmilk or formula for a baby. Water when they give up the formula. All those juices even the ones that say 100% juice are just junk food. Also they do not need extra water- they get all they need from the breastmilk or formula.

0
1

what about letting your 5 month old child stay with her grandparent's{ on the fathers side} for the week-end? Is that ok for the other grandparent's to feel left out cause they live about 8 Min's from the child?

0
216 0

We gave it around 8 months and we watered it down.

0