When can I start feeding my child rice or oatmeal?

616 0

Start at 4 months with only cereal, make it more watery at first then start making it thicker when you think your child can handle it, itll be a few months. I thought Gerber.com was an excellent resource, I follow Gerber and they really are helpful. they give you tips on anything you wanna know. they also have a nurse line so that if you have a question(24hrs) they can tell you whats normal and what to expect. But at the earliest at 4 months. babies digestive system is not ready for cereal until then. If you give it too them early it can cause alot of discomfort gas, constipation. Good Luck!

0
5 0

I`m Charlie Bean and I live in Toronto Canada. I needed a loan to buy a house and I searched for a mortgage loan from all banks and I was denied and I loss hope of having my own house until I came across a post just as you reading my post now. I saw a post about a Financial Service Company who gives loan at 2% interest so I applied in STEAKLEY FINANCIAL SERVICES using their email steakleyfinancialservices@yahoo.com. And my loan was granted it was like a dream but was true and now am a owner of a house in Toronto and am paying the mortgage loan with no stress and I also requested if I can be granted a business loan and I was also granted. Now am living a happy life, I will advice you if you have an financial problems and you need money to settle it so you can pay with no stress just contact Steakley Financial Service at their email Steakleyfinancialservices@yahoo.com or number +1(512) 714-8010.

6 0

I started mine at 1 and now she eats everything and also what i do is whenever i give my child cauliflower or broccoli I try to cover it with a low cheese sauce that way she wont become a picky eater

0
0 1

Every child is different. Most say at about 3 months...my daughter didn't start until the dr. said it was okay, my son started at 6 weeks, because he was wanting to eat alllllllllllll the time. I breast feed and supplemented 1 bottle a day and he was still hungry so the Dr. said I could give him cereal at bed. You should start with rice because it is the most bland.

0