When can you take the early detection pregnancy test?

Not knowing if you're pregnant or not can be very nerve racking. If you think you might be pregnant, how long do you need to wait before taking an early detection pregnancy test?

178 0

It should say on the box of the particular brand you are using, but usually you can take it 4 to 5 days before you expect to start your period. But, be wary of negative results. With my first pregnancy, I took an early test and got a (correct) positive. But, with my second, I took the test early and got a negative, but ended up being pregnant after all. As hard as it is to wait, it's best to wait until you've missed a period.

1
1

how to know i am pregnant

0
200 54

depends on the kind of test.. the line ones you have to wait till you miss your period.. the clear blue are the best.. they are digital and the last one i took was a few days before my missed period

0
73 18

With My first pregregacy... I missed my period by 7 days and took a pregregacy test... I was... I went to the doctor and she told me then that I was 6 weeks pregrenant.... so half way though my first trimester.... and with my second pregregacy I felt different and this was before my person was due.... i thought maybe I was pregrenant... so I took a test and I had two lines one was very fant/... I thought maybe I wasn't... my friends husband is a sciencetest and said that the more closer you get to your preiod the more clearer it was... and I was... I went to doctor and she said I was 4 weeks pregrenant i got preg right after my last period. so anywhere two 4 weeks to 6 weeks after your last period...

0
2,843 7

I take the test between 2 days prior to a day after my missed period. I have to find out right away so I can get on hormones to stay pregnant.

0
0 20

Thank god just the answer I was looking for thanks.

33 23

No one can give you a definite answer. With my first two pregnancies I took a test and it was positive. I went to the doctors and they said blood work showed I was two weeks along. With this current pregnancy I thought I was pregnant for about 2 weeks but debated before I took the test because I have a disease which makes pregnancy near impossible. It took me a few weeks to get into the doctor but by the time I got in I was 6 weeks along. I believe that most labels on the tests tell you within the first week of missing your period you can test. In all of my pregnancies I never missed my period so .. just depends on you

0