When did you start feeding your baby meat?

317 0

I started her around 8 months on the jarred meat and mixed vegetables.

0
10 0

Animal products are the basic building blocks of human nutrition since the dawn of time. Egg yolks are among the most easily digestible foods an infant can have. You can start with them as early as six months, but I would wait to introduce further animal products (other than raw cow's milk) until 12 months.

0
0 0

Never. The baby needs no meat or animal products. I am Vegan, pregnant with baby #2, my husband is Vegan, and we have a 15 month old daughter who is Vegan her whole life. The idea that we need animal products at all is a huge misconception, propagated by the meat and dairy industries. They do far more harm than good. Please see nutritionfacts.org and www.facebook.com/aerialrose for more details.

0
4 0

It is VERY important to consult with your husband on this issue. Let him decide if you are going to feed your child meat. He is the leader in the household and the choice should be up to him.

You are wasting your time here and are probably falling behind on the dishes, house cleaning, etc.

0
283 1

6 months maybe 8 months depends on baby. In other cultures instead of feeding bland rice cereal fortified with fake vitamins one of the first foods is meat because it contains Iron. If your baby tries it and has no problems then it should be fine.

0
0 4

6 months is the recommendation here. Some older guidelines say 8 months.

DD is almost 7 months and she has had beef (meatballs & mince), lamb (strips) and chicken (shredded). She doesn't manage to eat much because of the texture and her lack of teeth, but she gets a little and has fun with it. :)

0
44 43

1 year is what we have been taught

0