When did your baby start crawling?

Crawling is an important milestone for many children who are newly mobile. How old was your baby when they started crawling?

235 30

Jack is 9 months old and he is not crawling yet, but he was born 8 weeks premature. My oldest was crawling at 6 months, 2nd and 3rd at 9 months, 4th and 5th at 10 and 11 months and my 6th was crawling around a year old. She was born 4 weeks premature. Jack is our 7th.

1
235 30

10 months and still not crawling.

6 0

my 9 month old girl isn't mobile at all yet other then an occasional roll. i'm enjoying the extended time of relative peace! ;) she hates being on her tummy, so tummy time is a challenge and hence her arms (and upper body) aren't as strong as her legs (she loves standing and walking with mommy's and daddy's help and she's a good sitter). maybe she'll just get up and walk one day!

1
72 9

that is scary. you need to get her checked out .

9 145

My Daughter started crawling by the mid of 5th month...

1
9 4

My first baby was crawling at 6 months and walking at 12 months and my second son never crawled or rolled at all just got up and walked at 12 months my third child is 6 months at the moment and she is trying to crawl but hasn't quite mastered the art yet

1
17 0

S­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­ w­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­rk­­­­­­­­­in­­­­­­­­­g a­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­ho­­­­­­­­m­­­­­­­­­e w­­­­­­­­­it­­­­­­­­­h G­­­­­­­­­oo­­­­­­­­­gl­­­­­­­­­e! It­­­­­­­­­’s by-­­­­­­­­­far­­­­­­­­­ the­­­­­­­­­ best­­­­­­­­­ j­­­­­­­­­ob­­­­­­­­­ I’v­­­­­­­­­e ha­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­. ­­­­­­­­­Last­­­­­­­­­ Thurs­­­­­­­­­day­­­­­­­­­ I­­­­­­­­­ go­­­­­­­­­t ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­bran­­­­­­­­­d­­­ n­­­­­­­­­ew ­­­­­­­­­BM­­­­­­­­­W ­­­­­­­­­since­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­getti­­­­­­­­­ng­­­­­­­­­ a­­­­­­­­­ che­­­­­­­­­ck­­­­­­­­­ for­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­$­­­­­­­­­6­­­­­­­­­474­­­­­­­­­ thi­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­ - 4­­­­­­­­­ wee­­­­­­­­­ks p­­­­­­­­­ast­­­­­­­­­. I­­­­­­­­­ began­­­­­­­­­ this­­­­­­­­­ 8-months­­­­­­­­­ ago­­­­­­­­­ and­­­­­­­­­ immediately­­­­­­­­­ was­­­­­­­­ ­bringing­­­­­­­­­ home­­­­­­­­­ at­­­­­­­­­ least­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­$­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­ pe­­­­­­­­­r ho­­­­­­­­­ur­­­­­­­­­. I­­­­­­­­­ work­­­­­­­­­ through­­­­­­­­­ this­­­­­­ ­­ link­­­­­­­­­, g­­­­­­­­­o? t­­­­­­­­­o tech­­­­­­­­­ tab­­­­­­­­­ for­­­­­­­­­ work­­­­­­­­­ detail,,,,

──☆✿✿✿✿✿✿,, w­­w­­w­­.­pay­-su­r­v­e­y­­.­c­o­m­­­

0
1

my lil boy is trying to crawl i think as he can get on his knees and he shuffles backward i dont think it will be to long

0
3 0

My daughter started crawling at five months!

0
1,510 49

My daughter was crawling when she was 5 months old and was walking at 10 months.

0
235 30

That's not the norm. Your baby is ahead of the learning curve. My oldest was the same, but the rest were twice as long.

54 1

My son was 5 months when he started crawling :)

0
54 1

oh and my daughters started crawling around 6-7 months.

72 9

4 1/2 ths

0
1 3

seven monthes

0
0 0

my son scooted on his belly at 7-8 months and was a full crawler at 9 months with pulling up and attempting to balance at 10 months

0
11 18

Army crawling at 13 Months. My daughter has Spina Bifida though and is fairly delayed in gross motor...

0
5 18

my little man was 6mths old when he started crawling and started cruising not long after im just waiting 4 him 2 get brave now hes nearly 8mths lol x

0
16 10

My 2 yr old never crawled and didn't walk until he was 14 mths old. Now my 8 mth old is not crawling yet he just lays on his belly trying to "swim"

0
7 7

My Son crawled at exactly 6 months, took his first step at 7 months and is 9 months now but isnt fully walking yet,

0
13 0

My youngest has mastered crawling now, but he started at 5 months and ended up finally crawling at 6 months. He scooted for the first month,lol. But, he finally got it.

0
11 31

My first child never really crawled but started walking by 8 months, but my second child just started crawling at 7 months but is now pulling himself up on the furniture. so he will be walking here soon.

0
84 39

my son is 10mths and three weeks and althou has been trying to crawl for quiet a while he has only managed it this week, but my daughter never crawled she just got up and walked one day. I don't think theres any set time scale they do it if they want and when they want.

0
15 36

my son was starting to crawl around 4 months, had perfected it by 5 months... started to pull himself up on things(eg lounge) at 5 1/2 months and then first stood by himself at 7 months and started to attempt to walk at 9 months and now walks about 2 metres by himself before becoming excited and falling down :)

0
15 36

he is now a few days off 10 months old :)

5 30

7 months

0
352 2

My daughter started at 7 walked by 12 my son crawled at 5... starting to walk at 8 :/

0
1 17

My son started crwling at 5 months. He is now 7 months and furniture walking and standing on his own,

0
1 53

my daughter who is now 2 never crawled till after she walked, she started walking at 7.5 months, so id say 9 months is when she did and she really don't even now shed rather run and walk than crawl

0
1 12

He was 7 almost 8 months old.

0
6 156

my oldest was between 8 1/2 to 9 mo old and didnt walk till a little past 1st birthday, middle one I dont remember when she crawled, I believe by 6 mo or so, she didnt walk till she was almost 16 mo old, and my youngest is going to be 7 mo on the 8th (July), and is mobile but still perfecting the crawling. he is also trying to start pulling himself up a bit on things.

0
11 40

my daughter crawled at 5 months and walked at 8 months...my son has been crawling since he was 4.5 months and is probably going to be walking by 7 months

0
5 37

My son started crawling at 9 months and my daughter started crawling just before 7 months.

0
1 13

my baby started crawling about two weeks ago, which would've made him9 and half months.

0
12 34

My son crawled at 6 months and is now 8 months and almost walking!

0
3 1

My son didnt crawl........until after he walked.........around 10months.................

0
1 8

All around 6months of age. walking around 8 1/2

0
22 0

5 and a half months! Walking at 11 and a half months.

0
132 19

by 6 months

0
4 6

my son at 9 mos

0
4 6

My son started crawling at 4 months and walked by 9 months.

0
48 7

DD not til 10.5 months
DS 5.5 months!

0
1 60

My little one just started and she's 8month she's only been crawling a few days and already trying to pull herself up lol

0
1 51

7months

0
0 0

7 months

0