When did your baby start sleeping through the night?

Sleepless nights are to be expected for mothers of young babies. But when can you expect to get a full nights sleep again? When should your baby start sleeping through the night?

10 23

My oldest daughter started sleepin through the night right from the start. Now my son he is 5 weeks and he still is adjusting. For a while he was waking up every 2 hours but now it's one to 2 times a night.

1
5 0

My son started sleeping through out the whole night since he was 3 months old, and he's 16 months old now.

93 4

My daughter slept through the night from the first night I had her in the hospital till I came home, She was a very good sleeper.... I loved it... Now i fight with her every morning to get her up to get ready for school she is only 4 lol.

0
83 10

my daughter started sleeping through the night at 4 weeks old. she sleeps from 8pm til 7am. i am VERY lucky :)

0
26 9

Actually my son had a rough start the first year. He was sick constantly. Now that he's 20mths we have stretches of time without sickness, he'll sleep from 7pm to 7am!! I guess he's catching up for lost time ;)

0
0 0

I've never had much luck in that arena. My older daughter was probably about 8 yrs. old, my son was 2 1/2, and my 19 month old daughter is still getting up. I figure I'll get a really good night's sleep about 2 years from now :)

0
34 20

never

0