When do you start giving baby juice and/or water?

1 0

This Is How To Actually Win And Get Your Ex Back With The Help Of Dr Happy Powerful And Urgent Love Spell With 100% Guarantee
Hiiiii!! my boyfriend and I have been getting into little arguments which then later escalated. A lot of which are my fault but I never thought I would lose him because we are in love. He told me yesterday that he loves me but is done. That the fights keep hurting him too much. I can’t believe I hurt him like that and would love nothing more than another chance to prove to him and myself that I will cut out my insecurities that I’ve brought into this relationship. I did all i could to end this fight between us, didn’t work so i had to seek the help of a spell caster who i met online and promised to help me bring him back into my life in 2 days time. i wasn’t really sure about this, but i was really desperate that i had to do all that the spell caster asked me. it was on the second day at 5pm on Friday, i had a knock on the door and to my greatest surprise, it was my boyfriend, the first thing he said, was that he has forgiven me and he will never leave me again, Am so full of joy for what this spell caster and to this product page and graphic love spell coz it really help and work for me, i also want the world to benefit from this. if you need his help you can reach him for any thing on relationship problem, getting your ex back save and protect your marriage life with your soul mate contact him now for he is so powerful and real.
Urgently email him now on happylovespell2@gmail.com for more info
Visit or view on his web site at Web site:http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/
Also for quick option on how to help with a love spell add him up on Whats-app +2348133873774

0
1

0
68 0

it is not recommended to give juices to a baby too much sugar and very bad for gums and teeth it is also meant to give babies a taste for sweet things in later life. Boiled water is recommended to give from birth it helps regulate their little systems.

0
4 0

I gave my children boiled water from the time they came home from the hospital the juice however i would wait til they are atleast 6 months old!! But i only gave them the Gerber juices i started with White Grape!!

0
66 0

I breast fed & gave both my girls coled boiled water from birth. I always felt milk makes me thirsty & even though midwives say they get all the fluid they need from milk, why wouldn't it make them thirsty???

Either way my girls are both healthy young women aged 21 & 19

all the best x

0
13 0

I have started giving both of my kids water to sip while eating solids when they started eating solids, at just over 5 months.

I started giving my older one diluted juice just before he turned 2. My younger one is 13.5 months and has not had any juice yet, and won't for a while.

0