When do you start giving baby juice and/or water?

68 0

it is not recommended to give juices to a baby too much sugar and very bad for gums and teeth it is also meant to give babies a taste for sweet things in later life. Boiled water is recommended to give from birth it helps regulate their little systems.

0
4 0

I gave my children boiled water from the time they came home from the hospital the juice however i would wait til they are atleast 6 months old!! But i only gave them the Gerber juices i started with White Grape!!

0
66 0

I breast fed & gave both my girls coled boiled water from birth. I always felt milk makes me thirsty & even though midwives say they get all the fluid they need from milk, why wouldn't it make them thirsty???

Either way my girls are both healthy young women aged 21 & 19

all the best x

0
13 0

I have started giving both of my kids water to sip while eating solids when they started eating solids, at just over 5 months.

I started giving my older one diluted juice just before he turned 2. My younger one is 13.5 months and has not had any juice yet, and won't for a while.

0