When are kids old enough to bathe or shower on their own?

What do you think is the right age for kids to start bathing or showering on their own?

18 8

My 7 year old showers alone and I do leave him to play in the bath but I do stay upstairs while he does for 2 reasons 1 in case something bad happens then I am there quickly and secondly as a prompt to remind him to actually wash while in there.

I shower my 4 year old but again I let her play in the bath without me watching but remain close with the bathroom door open so I can hear what she's doing and keep checking on her.

0
0 0

fix your Marriage and relationship After a Divorce or Breakup, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Frank Ojo, which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Frank Ojo mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr Frank Ojo is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... If you have a problem and you are looking for solution to solve all your problems. Great Dr Frank Ojo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him on his E-mail: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com , Web site: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, If you have any problem contact him, he cast real spells that work fast, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. i’m Lisa Adams by name. From UK Liverpool .

6 0

I just let my 7 year old start using the shower by himself. They HAVE to know how to turn the water on and off and which one is hot. He is really good at cleaning himself but that one took a few tries.

0
99 6

When they are old enough to do it right and remember to use soap. I have a 10 year old who scrubs herself like she is scrubbing floors, and then a 15 year old I have to TELL to go bathe or I will do it myself. It depends on the kid. The four yr old around here who belongs to my oldest nephew still has to be bathed...or he just plays. The tub doesn't work properly so we all have to use the shower. For him its a matter of keeping the soap out of his eyes or he freaks.

0
3 30

My 8 yr old step son goes in showers and i go inafter and the soap is still dry , alright get back in there and use soap ! boys i tell u lol