When are kids old enough to bathe or shower on their own?

What do you think is the right age for kids to start bathing or showering on their own?

4 0

How i got my Husband back Thanks to Lord Alika for bringing back my Husband ,and brought great joy to my family??? My name is Kathryn Louise, My Ex-Husband dumped me two weeks ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help people to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 48hours that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Lord Alika , You are truly talented and gifted. web:http://lordalikaspelltemp8.wix.com/http is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.Email: lordalikaspelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or +19206246318. web:http://lordalikaspelltemp8.wix.com/http

0
4 0

0
25 0

i am giving this testimony cos l am happy My name is mrs. Lara Mark from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in July this year on a business summit. i ment a man called dr. UKO.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address ukospelltemple@yahoo.com Great UKO i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay.. What a powerful man such as Dr UKO.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. ukospelltemple@yahoo.com or his website: ukospelltemple.wixsite.com/mysite or whatsapp hin via: +2347064650019

0
4 0

1

How To Get Back Lost Love, Ex Husband
Hi, My Husband broke up with me a week ago after being on a month long break. almost weeks no contact, no phone calls to me? He broke up with me because he was unhappy that we fought too much, since then I have realized I never want to fight with him again. He told me he still loves me and is in love with me.. But is sure he doesn’t want to be together “for now”.. What does this mean? Also, we work together, for weeks now no contact, not even a word to me at work? but He use to texts me from time to time and I don’t know how to initiate this with out no phone calls contact or a word to me. I do love him and I still want to be with him, and I’m freaking out on how to go about doing so. And i need desperate help, to get my husband back to me again as one happy family. so i have to look for solution to get him back so one day trying to do some things online, i found out about an articles of a spell caster that help to bring back ex love and fix up broken marriage and relationship problem whom name is Dr Joy, when i was lost of hope, Dr Joy was there for me so i contacted him via? joylovespell@gmail.com who promise me that i will have my husband back after 2 days of the spell that i should remain calm and trust him so i did and do all he ask of me so unfailingly, my husband who never call me for past weeks, gave me a call to apology for his behavior and so sorry for he did to me. so every one out there that is how i got my husband back so if you need any help of getting ex back or facing marriage or relationship problem, my advise is for you to contact the true real spell caster online @ joylovespell@gmail.com he can be of help to you just the same way he help me Thanks

Charity Jackson

USA California

0
6 0

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX HUSBAND.

With a great joy and fullness of happiness i my heart, i want to thank a powerful spell caster called Dr. Peace, I am from USA, before now i thought i have lost my husband for good after just 2 years of our marriage, We had a fight because he thought that i was cheating on him with my childhood friend and nothing like that happen. He was been deceived by my own very good friend who was having crush on him just to make him hers. Which she really succeeded till now, i tried my possible best to make him know the real truth that i was not cheating but he was already fed up because of the lies rendered against me by my own friend, from their i was searching for help because he was my life and without him i could hurt myself. I contacted three fake spell caster that drained me of my money before i came across Dr. Peace, who finally cast a spell on my husband that made him realize that i was not cheating on him, He came back begging me for forgiveness and that was how we came back and now he love me more than before, anything i tell him now is what he does, Thanks to the great and powerful Dr. Peace for restoring joy, happiness to my home again. If you need help, contact him on his email genuinelovespellhelper@gmail.com or genuinelovespellhelper@yahoo.com and his website address is http://genuinelovespellhe.wixsite.com/genuinelovespell

0
0 0

This has really worked and I am proud to testify of it. I saw a post on how a lady got her man back by Dr. Trust who helped her to get her Ex Husband back. My relationship was crashed down for 3 good years and some months. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate but to my greatest surprise Dr. Trust helped me to bring back my man and now my relationship is now perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently spell does not only bring back someone you love back,but it will also re-ignite your lovers feelings for you to be as happy with that person as possible. My man now treats me like a queen and always say he love me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship Email him for urgent help. Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com websit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast Call +2348156885231

64 0

Best and genuine spell caster online to save your marriage and relationship
save your marriage if it is heading for divorce now Hello everyone! Life without my lover was a real disaster for me,What on Earth will i do to thank Dr.Ewan for his help. Are you having a hard time searching for a way to get your ex partner back, look no further, this was how i got mine back you can get yours today. My husband and I have been through every top reason for divorce; financial struggles, bankruptcy, stressful jobs, becoming parents when we weren’t ready (neither one of us would give our kids back just the amount of stress is overwhelming) we fought ALL the time over anything and everything. I threatened divorce all the time. One day after a fight I said I was done and filling. He told me he wasn’t in love with me anymore. After a day or two of cooling off I realized that divorce is not what I wanted. No, our marriage was not healthy but we had so much going against us an neither one of us were trying. I begged for him to forgive me and that I didn’t mean it. He told me he loved me but wasn’t in love with me anymore. Those words hurt and I believed him.One day i was online for tutorials, as i was browsing i saw a review about a spell caster who could solve my problem, i have heard about spell casting, and magic, i said i should give it a try i contacted the spell caster his name is Dr Ewan of {covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com}, i contacted him and he told me not to worry that all he had to do for me is a love spell, he did it and told me that i should give my husband 48 hours and that he would realize him self, i waited anxiously and one the second day of casting the spell, he came to me and told me he was sorry for the wrong he did to me, he has agreed to send me to school and we are happy. Thank you Dr Ewan you are the best. If you have any marital problem, winning of lottery and many other problems you can contact him on his email,{COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM} or call h

0
0 0

GREAT DR.TRUST!!! You have done it again, you have showed me your powers which i have been hearing from different people, but now am talking out of experience, Dr Trust you are the greatest spell caster that i believed that is existing cause you brought back my lover who left me since 2013 within 48 hours, Before i met you Sir, i have tried every probable means that i could to get my lover back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me. I decided to Email him to give it a try. Just as he guaranteed me in 48 hours, and that was exactly when my lover called me..Sir, We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much Sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. My friends out there who needs help, i will advice you contact dr Trust for help cause he is a great man that everliving. Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com websit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast Call +2348156885231

1 0

Trust me i was lucky to have gotten these details greatogudugu@gmail.com online which belong to a powerful spell caster called Dr.Ogudugu, My relationship was not in good mood because in recent times i kept seeing myself having problems with my lover. Things eventually got out of hand when my lover opened up to me that she has decided to move on because she has some one else in her life and that was how my relationship was broken until i saw this powerful spell caster contact information on the internet and he was able to restore my relationship by getting my lover back to me.

HELP ME THANK DR.OGUDUGU, HIS TESTED AND TRUSTED SPELL CASTER.

0
34 0

How I Got My Ex Husband Back! I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman. All thanks to Dr Unity the Best online spell caster that is Powerful and real who helped me to bring back my husband today and restore happiness in my marriage, My name is Natasha Hayes from UK. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity Powerful and really love spell. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,or call him on his mobile number: +2348072370762. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com His website: http://unitypowerfulltemple.yolasite.com .

18 8

My 7 year old showers alone and I do leave him to play in the bath but I do stay upstairs while he does for 2 reasons 1 in case something bad happens then I am there quickly and secondly as a prompt to remind him to actually wash while in there.

I shower my 4 year old but again I let her play in the bath without me watching but remain close with the bathroom door open so I can hear what she's doing and keep checking on her.

0
0 0

fix your Marriage and relationship After a Divorce or Breakup, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Frank Ojo, which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Frank Ojo mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr Frank Ojo is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... If you have a problem and you are looking for solution to solve all your problems. Great Dr Frank Ojo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him on his E-mail: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com , Web site: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, If you have any problem contact him, he cast real spells that work fast, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. i’m Lisa Adams by name. From UK Liverpool .

6 0

I just let my 7 year old start using the shower by himself. They HAVE to know how to turn the water on and off and which one is hot. He is really good at cleaning himself but that one took a few tries.

0
9 0

My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Three days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .

99 6

When they are old enough to do it right and remember to use soap. I have a 10 year old who scrubs herself like she is scrubbing floors, and then a 15 year old I have to TELL to go bathe or I will do it myself. It depends on the kid. The four yr old around here who belongs to my oldest nephew still has to be bathed...or he just plays. The tub doesn't work properly so we all have to use the shower. For him its a matter of keeping the soap out of his eyes or he freaks.

0
3 30

My 8 yr old step son goes in showers and i go inafter and the soap is still dry , alright get back in there and use soap ! boys i tell u lol